Probably An Unnecessary Thread.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
But I didn't know where else to put it. I know that the red and blue forum colours are only testers, so I'm assuming you will be changing them again. But I have to say that the red is dead shexy Razman, so you totally have to keep it big grin I dunno if there's a place where members can already make comments on said tests, and I'm too lazy to look happy

dave123
*is also too lazy to look* happy

Syren
laughing out loud

You are always here.....

dave123
Just your friendly neighbourhood spencerman eek!

I like to fix people's problems, so i check this forum every once in a while happy

furryman
I don't want the Xmen thing no expression

Syren
Mmm, but I tolerated the SW thing when I had it on black. You gotta have pain for beauty baby wink

Syren
Well, ain't you jest the niocest goy stick out tongue

A4E
welll, not that am complaining, but the suggestion thread would work.... anyway, i love thered one too but i hate the Xmen thing too, and am using black now I luv the SW banner happy tho' I like o have a green one with a green day banner!!

Syren
eek!

That would be so. Cool. But it is a movie forum, or it was......

§pearhead
...I don't even notice the banner blink anything that's at the very top of the page I regard as an ad and ignore...

Syren
Yeah, I didn't notice the XMen banner at first, but now I know it's there I kinda notice it, if that makes sense erm But, as I used to be a massive XMen fan it doesn't matter so much smile

Paola
the X-Men banner rocks!

Syren
toot Woohoo girly!! wink

Jedi Priestess
Actually it was a SW forum to begin with so lets just go to that permanently. stick out tongue

Raz
I'm thinking about starting a contest for the X-Men banner. Would there be interest?

Paola
eek! I'd do it!! but with comic pics, not movie ones.

Syren
In actually making one to go up there permanently? For sure, I'd be interested big grin

furryman
I'd do one, but it'd just be a red 'KMC Forums' logo.. much nicer stick out tongue

A4E
yup

Syren
Taste, Style, Charisma.

*throws out window* whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.