X-Man & Cable | Onslaught & Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
X-Man : If resurrected by re-molecularizing him from all tha organisms in earth 616 . Full control and powers.

Cable : Currect in cable/deadpool before he faught SS.

_|__ _ __|__ __|_ __|_ __| _
| | | | | | |

Onslaught : Usual high potential.

Apocalypse : After his millenium "charge-up".

leonheartmm
well any one of cable or nate could kick apocalypses ass, but onslaught, thats the problem, since onslaught is ever evolving, contains the potential powers of xavier, magneto, nate grey and franklin richards. and he is much much stronger than any of them, id say that onslaught would wack their asses.

Alpha Centauri
Onslaught got beat by The Hulk's strength though. What makes you think he could handle X-Man and Cable?

-AC

leonheartmm
well, he didnyt got beat by the hulk's strength, jean grey took away the rational mind of bruce banner to bring out the full potential of hulk's power, and the hulk ripped away onslaught's armour, but onslaught wasnt defeates, he became an energy being immune to most harm, neway, since onlslaught had the combines poewers of magneto, xavier, Xman, and franklin richard, at full potential, thas y i dont think that cable or xman could defeat him.

emraldguardian
Hulk didnt beat he just riped off his armor making Onslaught even stronger.

Alpha Centauri
I'm pretty sure it led to his defeat....but whatever.

-AC

Linkalicious
what could either of them do to Onslaught?

And if Apoc knew who he was fighting, he'd protect himself from mental attacks...and whip the crap out of either of them

HarmonicFlo88
Mental attacks IF apoc can really protect himself from them, but x-man and cable still have telekinetic powers to use.

I think if X-Man and Cable worked well together, they could take Apoc and Ons. tha current cable is awesome and nate grey full potential is even greater. not to mention cables weapons and fighting ability.

Also, both cable and nate grey have superior telepathy than that of charles xavier. and both their telekinesis is tha strongest on earth. whereas magneto could only control metal related objects/fields...telekinesis is more "broad".

As for apoc...cable alone has always went against him. now without his techno-organic virus AND nate grey? they'd own

norrin radd
i believe the comic with cable and surfer is already out in america, could you tell me if they fought? or whatever happened. thanks

Mightyrain
Onslaught absorbs the genetic make-up of other mutants making himself stronger. Thats why the Avengers non mutant members (and the Hulk) where the ones that had to take him down. If any of the other mutants tried to come into contact with him there powers would have been added to his collective being.
The Hulk did damage Onslaughts armor, but only because Onslaught had it planned out for it to happen. He needed the armor split to reach his full potential. Onslaught would dominate all three of the mutants you have in this fight.

leonheartmm
yea, but apocalypse got his ass kicked just by the inexpirienced nate, so hes out, only problem is onslaught.

HarmoNiC FLo
Yep onslaught is the bigger threat. and i'm a few months late LOL

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Onslaught got beat by The Hulk's strength though. What makes you think he could handle X-Man and Cable?

-AC

Ac whatveva roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
Nate & Cable take this.

Onslaught had powers of Nate, Franklin, Xavier, and Magneto but he lost. He ain't that much of a genius or that experienced with his power set. At full power, these two should wreck Nur & '****.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beyonder
Nate & Cable take this.

Onslaught had powers of Nate, Franklin, Xavier, and Magneto but he lost. He ain't that much of a genius or that experienced with his power set. At full power, these two should wreck Nur & '****.

At full power, Nur whould wreck their neck and than make them his horseman and boost their power, so that they will be worthy of Apocalypse.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Xplosive
At full power, Nur whould wreck their neck and than make them his horseman and boost their power, so that they will be worthy of Apocalypse.

*Looking at Xplosive's avatar of Apocalypse*

...ah, I see that your opinion is unbiased. Note to self, Apocalypse is GOD. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.