Slugfest Tournament Results!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
These are the battle results for the tournament.

Round 1:

Krissy Von Doom vs SnakeEyes = Krissy Von Doom

Crazyspinz vs ScarletSpider = Crazyspinz

Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd = Norrin Radd

SnakeEyes vs ScarletSpider vs Frothbyte = Frothbyte

Nataku8818 vs Frothbyte = Frothbyte

Round 2:

Krissy Von Doom vs Norrin Radd = Norrin Radd

Crazyspinz vs Frothbyte = Crazyspinz

Final Battle

Crazyspinz vs Norrin Radd = Norrin Radd

I declare Norrin Radd The 1st Annual Evangel Slugfest Showdown Undisputed Champion

HarmonicFlo88
Annual? you do know you can't make another one until october of 2005 right?

Evangel94
I can hold one whenever I want as long as it's ok with the moderator.

I can change the title to whatever suits my whim. So don't get hung up on the "annual" part. cool

Evangel94
Thank you to all tournament participants. Your effort helped make this tournament a success.

Ka1n
congratulations norrin

Tron
And as the winner, Norrin's team has earned the right to kill P. Diddy (a.k.a. P. Shitty) however they please.wink

And as a bonus, they can kill another celebrity of their choice. Have fun.Happy Dance

norrin radd
Thanks everyone for voting on my team.

next time we should have an award, maybe a kiss from paola wink

Tron
You do have an award, now go and kill P. Diddy already!

GO NOW!!

And Mase while you're at it.

Tron
Did anyone pick Dr. Doom for their team? If they didn't why not? Or was he even allowed. I personally would have, Doom is almost a guaranteed win on any team, even jobbers, lol.

Just curious is all.

Krissy Von Doom
Doom would be great with prep time but not sure if he'd be effective against the heralds with only 1 hr prep time, in a strange environment and no resources other than his armour.

Krissy Von Doom
Was just thinking about this tournament again and because herald level characters can destroy street level characters with a thought, a more refined system would be to have only three levels and not allow the levels to cross each other. Hence: herald vs herald level; meta vs meta level; then street vs street level. The poster who wins two (or three) out of the three battles gets the vote. Just a thought.

norrin radd

Tron
Hmmm, with a team starting off like that, he probably had a good chance. We'll never know though.

Tron
Speak of the devil, I see Magee nowlaughing out loud

norrin radd
we should do like in soccer, vote for the best mach, or best player. or maybe not.

crazyspinz
good job norrin, you where the only guy i didnt want to face that whole tournement, thats why i wanted froth to beat you, but good job, cant wait until the next one

norrin radd
thanks. i hope that in the next one, more ppl will join us.

crazyspinz
ya, but ill next time mark my words. if its the last thing i ever do, i will win

sory, got carried away there

Nataku8188
Next time I wont get jewed. I totaly had 2 herald level characters. Pfft.

crazyspinz
next time i will eat i hearty bowl of chunky soup before going uo against norrin

crazyspinz
and, i think that black panther should be the same level as spiderman, his suit is mutch more powerfull than anything in the street level

norrin radd

Evangel94
The more people that join, the more fun it is to participate. I'd say this is a fairly small sized tournament. Also, with more people comes more votes, but a longer tournament.

crazyspinz
ya i guess, he is a good fight for like dd

Evangel94
I might hold another tournament soon, if I can find the time...

ScarletSpider
If so, I think a neat rule would be that you can't have anyone from your first team, just in the interest of changing stuff up and keeping it interesting.

crazyspinz
ya, that would be cool. but then everyone would want red shift.. lol

norrin radd
i think that it would be cool if no one could choose guys from the previous tournament, so we could have all new fights.
but if more ppl join, its more difficul to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.