The matrix ultimate edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiceGuynj
Alright there coming out on December 7 a 10 disc ultimate edition of all three matrix movies includingeach revisted,animatrix,soundtrack.This is a must have for me any of you excited?

Cerbeos
Depending on the price, I'm definately going to buy this. Can you link us with any information about it?

Thanks
~Cerb

Cerbeos

SlipknoT
I'll pass.

<<Solo>>
Same. Passing.

SnakeEyes
I WILL DEFINITELY BUY THIS ONE OF A KIND EXTRAORDINARY....
AWW SCREW IT

I have all three movies on DVD right now anyway, no need for the SUPER edition

The Ones
same i have everything to do with the matrix

Cipher
If the third one hadn't sucked and in turn, caused the second to suck retroactively, maybe I would. But as of now, no.

DirectorFitz
i am...........................Happy Dance

MOTHERBOX
I think i will never bye a dvd again couse everytime i do a new version comes out,,,ARRRRRRR

Turbo-Cajun
Ahh shit... I didnt buy any of the matrix movies, cause I was waiting for the set. Now the set is too damn pricey... the 79.99 wouldnt be too bad I guess compared to getting the trilogy and the animatrix, but it still costs a shit-ton.

Maybe...

Silver Stardust
I'm planning on getting this...I'll probably get it for Christmas happy

NiceGuynj
Can't wait that long I'm getting it the day it comes out.

plenTpak52
w3rd. i hated the last two matrix movies

and i have a question:
I'm learning about matrices in math and i was wondering what The Matrix had to do with an actual matrix?

NiceGuynj
when you find out please tell me I'm too busy watching the movies rather then doing my homework.

ragesRemorse
for $80, yeah i'll pick it up. Defaintly looking forward to it, but not looking forward to paying for it.

NiceGuynj
Of course paying for it sucks I had to pay almost $100 dollars for the Sopranos first season when it first came out.Ouch!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I saw this on tv.I have the first one and the second and the third one sucks!So I think I will just keep my first one!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.