I'm Singing in the Rain.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Sue me embarrasment

It poured all morning today happy
I went jumping in puddles yes

I'm such a kid droolio
And I love rain love

§pearhead
rain's good...

...thunderstorms are better ninja

Ronny
i love rain too love

that sounds fun, i wish it would rain here

silver_tears
I live in the suburbs, and the roads are kinda weird, there were tons of puddles love

And yes jeremy m'dear, thunderstorms with lightning and such rock yes

Phoenix Aska
rain is gooood!!!

I don't sing in the rain but I go jump around like an idiot in the rain and slide in the grass....that's fun...

Ronny
when i was in south dakota there was a huge thunder and lightnig storm and a tree caught fire a hundred or so meters infront of me

it was sooooooooo pimp

silver_tears
laughing out loud I love them at night yes

§pearhead
rumbling thunder at night...god, i love that sensation embarrasment

Silver Stardust
I'm scared of lightning cry

silver_tears
I love it in the night sky eek! specially over the lake love

§pearhead
KABOOM eek!

Silver Stardust
Shut up, Jeremy cry

Oooh we had a really bad thunderstorm the other night...I slept right through it laughing out loud

silver_tears
That's thunder stick out tongue

§pearhead
well, i doubt the lightning itself is what scares her stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
No, it is the lightning, actually. I'm not scared of thunder at all, for some reason it's only the lightning that freaks me out. Weird, I know.

silver_tears
I sleep right through em too cry except if I'm still up when they start eek!
I like the sound of rain love

§pearhead
oh...silly me...

so how do I imitate lightning to mock you? sad curse you and your weirdness...

stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue

You can't imitate lightning...unless you figure out someway to, from your house, control the lights in my house to flicker on and off like lightning...but I don't think you could and I don't think it'd be that scary laughing out loud

Ronny
me too yes

especially when camping on the beach and its raining ooooooooo and you can heard the waves rolling one over the other the sky all dim and grey love sigh

i want to go camping again sad

silver_tears
I hate camping embarrasment

§pearhead
me too blink

Ronny
*GASSSP* scared I LOVE CAMPING i absolutly ADORE it and hiking in the rain it makesme feel so fresh and alive love

silver_tears
I love hiking love through this park up north, but camping no stick out tongue
It's dirty and buggy and gross messed

I like visiting the cottage though, and staying near the beach love

§pearhead
hiking's good eek! off-road biking's even better...unless you run into a tree and knock yourself out embarrasment

Ronny
i like the dirty buggy grossness love

Ronny
biking!!! oh lord cry i feel so dead just sitting at the computer talking to people half way across the country sad

silver_tears
ATV's kick ass love

Silver Stardust
I've done that...rode my bike down a hill into a tree. Ouch embarrasment

I hate camping...once when we were camping there was a huge thunderstorm in the middle of the night, I've hated camping ever since.

Ronny
i hate the city sad

§pearhead
you see, I was following this narrow little pathway I've done dozens of times before..but my mind was wandering, and I just crashed...

I woke about 5 minutes or so later, realizing that I had been unconscious embarrasment talk about a headache sad

silver_tears
I live in a wicked part of town, close to all droolio

This one time, a guy pulled me across the ice on the lake on ski's by an ATV cool

Ronny
goodnight my lovlies love happy halloween santa

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I just was going down a steep hill..."AHHH SHIT TREE!!!!" *crash*

5 minutes later..."What the hell was that?" embarrasment

I love the city...

silver_tears
night Ronny zorro

Silver Stardust
Nightnight Miss Maureen! hug

§pearhead
aw sad bye, ronnykins cry

§pearhead
strangely...I can picture that laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue The really funny/dumb part of it was the fact that on the entire hill there were about 4 trees. So naturally I managed to hit one of them messed I also rode my bike into a lake going down the same hill laughing out loud

silver_tears
I go jumping off docks into lakes on my bike cool

Silver Stardust
Nice thumb up

I'm just a walking disaster waiting to happen...

silver_tears
Me too droolio

§pearhead
I read you, Alana messed i'm one myself...

wait, nevermind, the disasters have alraedy happened stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Just about 5 minutes ago I went to pick up my cell phone (it was beeping at me) and managed to walk into a wall. BEAT THAT eek!

silver_tears
I stubbed my toe putting on a shirt droolio

§pearhead
I walk into the same chair, which is in the same place, everytime I go into the kitchen blink is that healthy?

Silver Stardust
I sliced my toe open on the vacuum cleaner. Which, mind you, has no sharp parts on it whatsoever blink

silver_tears
I cut myself on a ice cream container stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
I trip over my desk chair every single time I enter my bedroom messed No, probably not healthy...but whatever stick out tongue

silver_tears
night dumplings hug

§pearhead
heh...but I DO play hockey, so that probably makes up for my clumsiness elsewhere...I wish we could skate instead of walk stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
That...is quite impressive laughing out loud

Night Ireney! winkiss

§pearhead
yea...I'm heading out myself embarrasment silly me, I jump on the bandwagon cool

g'night Alana, and Irene hug and anyone else still here messed

Silver Stardust
Ha, I'm just plain clumsy...and I skate by running into walls or falling on my ass messed

I'm going to go myself now...night night darlings! hug

RagingSilent
I looooove the rain........lightning and thunderstorms tooyes...the way the sky lights up is incredible....and the sound of a thunderstorm is awesomesmile

.....whenever it rains, I always walk in it....while my friends run under cover....eheh......they're crazybig grin

my friend jumps in puddles too.....buuuuut..only because she wants to splash water all over my pants...*shakes fist*...she always manages a sneak attack....and I end up walkin' round school with wet pant legsmessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.