"What is thy bidding master?" spoiler from TFN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
from Josh and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THis would be most awesome to see I hope its true smile

Subject: SPY REPORT: What is thy Bidding?
Just a quick tidbit from what is reported to be one of the coolest scenes in the movie. Obi-Wan discovers the evil Sith plot and Palpatine's rise to power in Episode III.

The Jedi master is watching a hologram survelliance transmission when he is startled to see Anakin enter the room. It is then he realizes Anakin is a servant to the evil Palpatine. Obi-Wan's face grows with concern as Anakin bows in allegiance to the Dark Side at Palpatine's feet.

JG

SomeGuy57
pretty cool JP i think it will be even awesomer in theatres.

Anakin2Vader
sounds good ... hope JG isnt the next SS... we saw some webcam pics of Anakin kneeling to Palpatine

NoMeN
yeah i hope he isnt like SS

BAILY
I, myself, am wondering about the validity of what JG says. He seems to know alot. And his teaser poster image not being true and his "farting" Yoda rumor. I think some of the info this guy gets is false. I PMed him a little while back when he was taking PMs answering stupid questions for people on TFN, just for the heck of it. I asked him if he was going to release any publicity stills for us to see, especially the Palpy/Ani one with sabers ignited. He said he had a surprise and I would just have to wait. Sounds like bantha fodder to me. But I welcome him to prove me wrong. But I don't think he has all the facts, like he pretends to.

I dont think he is a complete fraud like SS. God is that guy like dead yet? No one cares about him. But JG's sources can't seem to define that they tell him. And he tries to make something up using what little he knows to sound like a god to the nerdboys who were "begging" him for answers. It was kinda pathetic really. If info gets leaked out, it gets leaked out. But the "begging", it was truly a display that almost made me feel ashamed to be a Star Wars fan, the way some of them act. I look up stuff for the new movie for fun as a hobby. It sounds like these people live and breathe the new movie.

Get up and leave your parent's basement and get a girlfriend or a boyfriend and join the real world. That is why I like this board here at killermovies.net. You guys are cool and not complete nerds, like a lot of people on the TFN's boards. There are still lots of people that are pretty cool there, but a lot of stupid threads are always started by dumb newbies there. I mostly concentrate on this board now.

Sorry to rant like that, I get like that at this time of morning. My original point is that I am starting to wonder the validity of JG's spoilers. Some probably are true, but he has been off base of some of them too. He needs to get his facts straight before reporting anything, otherwise, don't tell us. Let it be a surprise. Don't tell us everything, even if you did know it all.

I like surprises. Even with all the spoilerage I did for AOTC, including reading the novel. I was still surprised by things in the movie.

NoMeN
i totally agree with you!!!

BAILY
Thanks for your support there NoMeN. I was just saying it like it is. I will believe what JG says when I see it or have other confirmation from other valid sources. He must get his info from a third party, bc he doesn't seem to know much. He always dances around the facts and speaks in riddles.

darktim1
I hope he says that in the movie because it is such an awesome line.

Sith Master X
Awesome!

atomik
Nicely put BAILY, I agree with you as well, I dont listen to any wild rumours like that before having some other evidence to back it up. Ottawa represent.

Jedi Priestess
Supposedly JG will spill all on Monday right before he leaves TFN.

waynerobsonuk
Thus meaning he's not around to answer any questions or back up what he say's if it's not totally proven to be true. laughing out loud laughing out loud
I think he could have handled this better I have to admit. I dont know the bloke so I've no axe to grind. I'm just hoping it doesn't all get too 'shadow-esque'
New avatar JP? Think I preferd the old one.....

Wayne...

NoMeN
oh by the way, how was the guy called who paints all those girls in your avatars? i cant remember his name

waynerobsonuk
not boris valegeo by any chance?

Wayne...

Jedi Priestess
This one is just for Halloween, tomorrow the redhead comes back. And I think this one is by Luis Royo. Actually the blonde looks alot like my oldest daughter. big grin

NoMeN
cool thanks!!! big grin

BAILY
"Spill all the beans" eh JP. Looks like JG is a hack. He pretends to know things when he knows nothing concrete. Whoever his source is doesnt provide enough for JG to work with. I havent seen any "beans spilled" yet.

Jedi Priestess
Supposedly being the key word. I just report what I read I dont endorse! stick out tongue

click to read further about bean spillage http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2645942#post2645942

BAILY
I know that too JP. But I dont trust JG and his sources. They have proven wrong too many times for my taste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.