Star Wars fic- Pioneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey

Trickster
I can't believe noone posted in here!

This is one of the most readable works in the forum ATM!

Damn, I suppose it's probably because other people aren't so lazy they refuse to get off the computer and do coursework...

Nonetheless, it's rewally good piece of work!

chilled monkey

Trickster
You're pretty good at these names! I have soooo much trouble making a name up from scratch!

Also, I'm reallt liking the story itself! Are you writing as you go or have you got it all stored somewhere?

Captain REX
Was this plagiarized?

chilled monkey
Captain REX: No it is not plagerised. What gave you that idea? At most, the line about how a 'space-fold' device works is similar to one in the movie "Event Horizon", but even then, I changed it considerably. I did not copy it word for word and I did not copy ANYTHING from another fanfic writer.

Trickster: Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying it. Yes, I have the whole thing on my computer; I'm always worried that if I write it as I go, I might lose heart and it'll go unfinished.

I'm glad you like the names, I was very pleased with them. If you're curious, 'Bellan' was inspired by one of my favourite actresses, Rachael Bella, and 'Lissa' by Melissa Lee. They appeared together in the series Tru Calling, in the episode "Star-crossed." When I imagine the story as if it were on TV, that's who I think of.

Captain REX
My bad, ChilledMonkey...I misread Trickster's comments for sarcasm...

Trickster
Sorry Rex, I was just liking the story a lot and I wanted some people to read it. Re-reading what I wrote, I sound like I'm either being unnaturally enthusiastic or very sarcastic... Sorry wink

Anyway, keep going chilled monkey!

chilled monkey

Trickster
Damn, I was getting to like those two.

Also, I only just realised Lissa wasn't a jedi.

Captain REX
Sounds painful...

chilled monkey

Captain REX
Lissa is a guy, right? I'm picky with names, Lissa sounds feminine...this is what taking Spanish does to you!

Stealth Agent
sounds good to me but this story is a very horrible story due to the fact you killed a wookie shame on u. Sike nah im intrieged by it but i still dont like the fact u killed a wookie

chilled monkey
Captain REX: No, Lissa is female. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got the name from 'Melissa'.

Stealth Agent: Sorry. If I do another Star Wars story, I'll try to include a living Wookie.

Captain REX
Oh, alrighty...

And Bellan? I think you are writing this very well, I'm just confused with some things...

Stealth Agent
yes im also confused with the fact that you would want to kill a wookie, Chewbacca would be very pissed off if he were to see this.

Trickster
Rex, they're both women.

chilled monkey

Stealth Agent
im just playin around with you i very much like ur story

chilled monkey

Trickster
That was a good story. Have you gone into any more depth over what happened to Zeko? I really enjoyed it.

chilled monkey
Yes, I apologise for that. I should have included more of his POV. I typed the whole story on my computer and then went back to it and made adjustments here and there. To be honest, I got carried away and kind of rushed things towards the end.

I'm glad you liked it overall though. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Trickster
Good good.

Are you thinking of writing any more?

chilled monkey
This particulour story is finished. I do plan to write more stories although I haven't decided what they will be about yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.