I'm BALD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I just shaved my head leaving the sides like an old man for tomorrow's Halloween costume. It looks awesome. I have a walker and the whole get up.

Today, I won most creative costume at a party for my Mammogram costume. I wore scrubs, latex gloves, a "Dr. Grabwell" nametage, and an awesome looking custom made box with the words, "Free Mammograms: Place BREASTS Here" on it. There was a spot cut out for breasts as well and the inside was lined with that fancy reflective stuff that you use in car windows when parked. I was told that I also won "most comical" costume as well but they didn't want to give me 2 prizes.

Myth
BTW: I'll post pics later.

MornGlory
bald men are sexy

shellie
laughing nice one sweetie

m!$hA
i wanna see pic now eek! cry

Reborn Again
Don't women enjoy men with hair better than bald men? Gives them something to hang onto during that rough sex. Just kidding, man! Hope it grows back.

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing haha, nice costume

Clavis
eek!

TrAnCeDuO
ive been wanting to shave my head bald for quite some time now. is it worth it? confused

drunk_nazgul
Bald... ehh... well, the costume should be a winner! laughing

Myth
I don't regret it at all. Its funny as shit. However, I was told I have good head shape. I'm assuming it looks really bad if you have dimply or a lumpy head.

wuTa
some people who are bald look like tweety bird

Myth
Pictures are posted: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2687354#post2687354

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.