Thank You OTF...and Raz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
Earlier this year, I found the Off-Topic FOrum to be a disgrace. It was filled with random, unneed threads. Stupid posts, there only to get higher post counts for the members that just joined, but refused to think of themselves as newbies. I stopped coming as frequently as I had, and I left behind members I had grown to love, respect, and admire. I feared that the OTF would never be like what it used to be.
But now, no more of my complaining!
About 5 months later, I find the OTF, quite a bit more enjoyable. Thanks much in part to Raz letting us ignore threads, I feel, in my opinion that the OTF has become alittle more like the forum I found when I joined KMC last year.
So, thank you Raz, thank you KMCers of the OTF! You have made this forum more enjoyable!

Dregh
Mmm...Actually, I "left" the whole board on August, I came back and I find it 2Boring2Stupid. Though maybe it's just me.

Korri
no expression k?

Ronny
i like the stupid threads you can make fun of them and go completely off topic stick out tongue

like in the what color is you poop thread stick out tongue

Dregh
Mine is purple. What about yours?

Korri
i hate Stupid threads they should die!

Ronny
but what about the stupid members that make them stick out tongue

i made pleanty of stupid threads in the past *twitch*

Korri
no expression

Nazgulinthedark
i was just saying that it was alot better than what it had been. Lots of people, including myself, seemed to only complain, and for once I would like to say that the OTF has made a change, and instead of complaining about how it still is pretty random and stupid, that its alot better than what it was a couple months ago.

Korri
yeah...

Nazgulinthedark
thanks for you enthusiasum

Raz
You're welcome! happy

m!$hA
yeah thanx once again almighty raz! i only have 2-3 threads on the first page normally eek!

Syren
I think it's wonderful too Naz. Although, something good did come of the OTF going down the drain, I was actually forced to venture into the GDF and have found it to be rather an enjoyable area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.