The strangest dream...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I had this dream last night where I was in some restaurant, and Marilyn Manson was sitting nearby, and I went over to talk to him, and then I asked for his autograph and he signed the back of my grey suit coat! Seriously! fear

Ronny
rightious eek!

Sun Ce
no expression

Ronny
why post if all your going to put is a 'no expression' roll eyes (sarcastic) pretty silly of you

Sun Ce
because thats weird stick out tongue

Ronny
well yes it is but you could at least put 'no expression thats strange'

Sun Ce
ah well next time i go no expression, it means "no expression thats strange" stick out tongue

Ronny
ok happy

pinsleepe
I otfen dream about something really really weird: I'm in army with one on my dad's client messed

The Ones
i dreamt i fell in a lava pit. then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i woke up in a cold sweat

drunk_nazgul
I once had a dream that I was in Africa with my dad, and a guy came out of Bi-Lo and started to attack him. I was crying like crazy. When the guy went away, me and my friends jumped into a river and swam to Wal-Mart. messed

§pearhead
yea...I'm a lucid dreamer, so I pretty much dream what I want to dream smile

drunk_nazgul
That would be dull. o.o

§pearhead
not really...because my mind still drifts a lot...it doesn't make sense often; probably because I don't make sense often confused

drunk_nazgul
I usually dream about traveling... and weird things that I would never do in real life.

Darth Revan
I dream about KMC too much...

drunk_nazgul
Ever dreamed about driving a bus into the KMC and destroying a gun shop? :weirdo:

Spicy_Mchaggis
i had a dream once that i was on the roof of the wtc and i was walking down the first step of the stairway back down and i tripped and rolled all the way down to the bottom. then i woke up with a headache.

SlipknoT
Last night I had a dream where I was in Seattle and I flew to Florida but my flight was delayed no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.