Scary Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
i had a dream that my city was having bombs dropped on it and we were at school and the teachers wouldnt let us leave, but everyone was so calm about it and didnt seem to care cry then i woke up andstarted crying sad

Sun Ce
awww hun hug, everythings okay tho hun happy

Ronny
it was really scary sad i ran strait to the bathroom i had to pee so bad embarrasment

Sun Ce
well its nto happened so no need to worry about it is there happy, tho the patriots may exsist but still its all fine ronny big grin

Sun Ce
oh and ronny your 13 eek!, thats kinda young i mean u looks older and well your cute but 13!!!!, i never had a clue no expression

Ronny
but i figured thats how alot of the people in iraq feel when they get bombed sad grrrrrrrr stupid war crying

Ronny
no expression wow that took you a while

Sun Ce
yeah i know it did laughing out loud, but 13 shocked me, from the pics i saw of u, u look older about my age no expression, but your still cute wink

Sun Ce
eyah wars are not nice, but we can't do a thing about it sad

Ronny
we can hid in a little coner away from all the scary bombs sad

Sun Ce
if they were little bombs that never hurt u and made massive explosions and stuff that would be cool big grin, but in reality i guess we can only hide in that little corner sad

Ronny
yeah sad

i think its called canada?

Dr. Strangelove
Nobody would want to bomb Sac, unless someone really didn't like Jingle all the way or Batman and Robin. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.