jhgj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
um first of all, ur wrong about death beeing just the taker of souls, death also means the DEATH of a star or a planet, before entropy showed up, death was the only real opposing force to eternity, and lets not forget that she was eternity's sister, also she is there to keep a balance between eternity and death, that is also why she is called death's enemy, and if you must know, eternity does not embody EVERYTHING, it embodies LIFE, therefore it does not embody time or matter.{remember that infinite embodies time}

there is also some other stuff u should know. u think that when a universe is destroyed, its merely like a star exploding in space, with the leftover MATTER, still remaining, how very wrong u r. the universe is not just the matter that exists. the universe is all the matter, THE SPACE, AND THE TIME THAT EXISTS{well those are all the things that scientists have discovered so far that positively make up a universe}. so when entropy destroyed the universe, there was no burnt over matter left, theres wasnt even any space or time left. there was nothing left. and ofcourse the only reason we saw rick jones or entropy at all was because its a comic book and they had to show sumthing, otherwise, since there were no dimenions left, there would have beeen no space for any matter to exist in. {btw, i think that ur a big fan of eternity}

Paola
I'm assuming this goes in the Marvel Universe Hierarchy thread...

I'll close it, but leonheartmm, if you want this post in that thread, pm me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.