help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I jsut got a marvel legends beast and a super posable movie hulk, but now I found better versions of them. I don't want to throw them away, and I want to customize them but I don't know what to make them. any ideas, besides making the hulk thanos or juggernaut

ScarletSpider
If you're a fan of him, you could probably make Hulk into Mr. Hyde (Daredevil/Avengers villian).

A simple Beast one would just to do his first Beast form. The super-duper grey beast, strong as hell, healing factor to put Logan to shame and all.

baddspellahl4
hey, that helped alot thanx, but I don't knwo who mr hyde is, but if you could post a link to his bio, it would be great and I thnin I might turn hulk into juggernaut 2 form the mc2 timeline.

ScarletSpider
Mr. Hyde is an Avengers/Daredevil foe like I told you. He participated in the seige of Avengers mansion. He was a doctor who hopped himself up on creatine and let go of his morals. Or something like that.

http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-M/MisterHyde.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.