Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty Duke
DC's and marvel's 2 best hand to hand fighters in a tournament. Who is the better fighter out of karate kid, shang chi, batman, and black panther.

Mane
Karate Kid vs Black Panther

Shang Chi vs Batman

I know Bats beats Shang, but i think KK vs BP would be a really good fight.

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
What the hell is Ralph Macchio doing in here?

-AC

MatchesMalone
This is a completely different Karate Kid. This guy is an alien, I think.

MornGlory
why is the Karate Kid on this poll fear

I think Mr Muashi (or whatever his name)
could take all 4 of them on

chinesechinesechinese

**wax on-- wax off**

MatchesMalone
Finally, got another vote for Karate Kid. Before that, Batman had 5 out of 6 votes. I have heard several times that Shang Chi is the top fighter for marvel and I have heard once or twice that Karate Kid is the top for DC. Is anybody else also surprised that Batman is dominating this poll with all those big names on there? He's not just winning mind you, he is dominating the polls.

Tron
I would've personally put Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, or Batgirl down over Batman.

MatchesMalone
This poll was over in only 24 hours. How did Batman win so badly? Tron, those were some good names, do you know if Batgirl and Batman ever fought? Batman killed Panther in the votes and B.P. was my bloodsport champion. Ofcourse, my bloodsport championship only got 3 votes(sniff).

Krissy Von Doom
Daniel Larusso with the crane technique is unstoppable rolling on floor laughing

Nataku8188
Except by Joe Shmo with .45 semiautomatic technqiue.

MatchesMalone
Daniel and Joe should have been on the friggen poll. Can you believe this guy said he was featuring the two best from DC and Marvel?

golem370
Iron Fist ?

olympian
A battle roayle to see whos the best martial artist around?

Karate kid wins.

And Richard Dragon is better than Batman mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.