Vampires Strike Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkshadows

Shadow_King
Sure i will be a vampire i guess. i will post my info later.

Tela
Name: Mikano Chisiako
Race: Human
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, slightly pale frome being inside.
Personality: Quiet and keeps to herself. Normally plays small hand held games. She has no friends. If spoken to she'll speak back. is known to be quite intelligent. She is friendly to everyone no matter what race. She has no irrational fears and is hard to anger him.
History: Her dad is a very renown scientist. Her mother is a lawyer. They are always away.
Other: She's a Hacker/Gamer/Soccer player

Darkshadows
ok kool

Shadow_King
Name:Ragnard
Race:Vampire
Appearance:Black hair, Total eyes is black so (their is not white you can see), pale skin (of course)
Personality: Smart, Quiet, HAtes all humans,
History:Immagrated to from europe after he was a wanted campire in europe
Other:

She Seduced
Name: Romey McDay (male)
Race: VAMPIRE!
Appearance: pale skin, bright green eyes, dirty blonde hair
Personality: slightly insane, poetic, vicious, curious
History: was born and raised in Ireland, but eventually lost his accent. He had been tortured at first, before he was vampire which caused his insanity. Though he seems and looks sweet, he's vicous and has a lot of hatred for humans.
Other: none
----------

Name- Veronica Opal aka Opal.
Age-17
RAce- Human
Apparence- Dark culry hair, grey eyes, freckles full lips and a pierced tounge.
Personality- Appears happy and cheery, good to get along with, but inside she's deppressed
History- Her aunt had to adopt her because her mother was unfit because of her addiction to herion. Also has a hatred for vampires, because her father was attacked and killed by a group of them.
Other- Kickboxer, and cheerleader.

Tela
Is it me or are the guys outnumbered stick out tongue

She Seduced
i can change mine hold on

Shadow_King
when i said i was 20 yrs old i meant i was 20 yrs old. i dont mean like how SS did.

She Seduced
thats good

Shadow_King
well i could but nah i am fine with being 20.

Tela
Got ya, Sk

Shadow_King
ok. so hold on SS why you playing as a man????

Tela
Because there are like 6 girls to two boys. Not a good ratio.

Shadow_King
it was like 4 girls and 2 boys.

Tela
Same diff. Too many girls.

Shadow_King
well ok if you think so.

Shadow_King
now their 3 boys and 3 girls

Tela
Yep. Now it's even.

Shadow_King
yep its even alright.

Kantar
Yo any room for me to join in here???

Tela
Sure, go ahead.

She Seduced
YO I EFFN RULE

Tela
Huh? what? why? Not that I'm doubting it.

Kantar
Name: Kronic
Race Human
Description: Has long brown hair that sweeps over the Left side of his face, he wears a loing dark blue coat, sun bleached trousers and a black shirt.
Weapons: Set of ivory handled daggers.
Bio: Was bitten by a vampire in his younger years, He never really talks to people he dosen't know. He dosen't talk about his past but he dose have a happy go Lucky personality in front of people he knows and trusts

Luna_Storm
can i be a good human girl or is that taken?))

Tela
You can be whatever you want.

She Seduced
][

Luna_Storm
cool ill join)))

Name: Noveena
Race Human
Description: long black wavy hair ..pale sking ..emerald green eyes ..often whers a long vampiress sleeved top red or purple..black baggies with black trainers..around ehr neck a peice of black ribbon hangs ties inot a bow
Weapons: one sleek but very sharp sword with a diamond encrusted dagger inscribed with her name on it
Bio: has no family or friends..all were killed by a vampire gang because of there royal name ...noveena is a princess of Laptua..but dosent know it ...she plans to hunt down the ones who killed her family and friends..she is shy but violent when provoked or under atatck ..shes a nice person ..and dosent belive she has looks that appeal to others altogether she a pretty smart and nice to talk to girl..once u get to know her that is

Shadow_King
so do we have enough to start this yet???

She Seduced
][

Shadow_King
][

Darkshadows
Vampires
Tiffany Blackpule~ DarkShadows
Ragnard~ Shadow_King
Romey McDay~ She Seduced
Human
Mark jedda~ DarkShadows
Noveena~ Luna_Storm

Didi i miss anybody?

Shadow_King
~tela's characters

Darkshadows
we can start if we have i think 2 more humans and 1 more vampire

Shadow_King
TELA"S CHARS!!!

Shadow_King
and kentars char.

Darkshadows
ok sheesh...but i read that she was gonna change it

Shadow_King
who is???? where does it say that???

Tela

Tela
SS changed her first char to a male.

Shadow_King
we just need one more vampire

Darkshadows
Vampires
Tiffany Blackpule~ DarkShadows
Ragnard~ Shadow_King
Romey McDay~ She Seduced
Human
Mark jedda~ DarkShadows
Noveena~ Luna_Storm
Mikano Chisiako~ Tela
Veronica Opal aka Opal~ She Seduced
Kronic~ Kantar

Darkshadows
is that everybody

Shadow_King
2 more vampires to make it equal

Darkshadows
ok

Shadow_King
~or we can start now it doesnt matter to me.~

Darkshadows
more ppl can join later i guess

She Seduced
][

It was the late evening, the sun was setting and the sky was colored orange and red. Veronica walked out from the football field, in her cheerleading outfit. She let down her hair, and headed towards her car. The cold wind hit her, and she hugged herself to keep her warm. She had to get home, before it hit dark, and vampires hit the street. She unlocked her black Echo, and got inside. She looked in her rear view, and fixed her lipstick and eyeliner. She waited for people to get into their cars. A football game just ended, and it was a victory. She started her car, and waited for all the people to get a moving.

Darkshadows
Starting:
Tiffany sat up in her room watching TV when a report came on TV.
*" Today another vampire was struck down by a group of teens, it seems that they were intending to kill this vampire in a rage of hate."*
Hate crimes, something tiffany hated about humans, they put there emotions first and not what there brains tell them. She only had a few friends that were human that she could trust...the others she despised.

Darkshadows
umm yeah u cant start another persons forum or ur gonna get in effin trouble smile

She Seduced
][

Shadow_King
][

She Seduced
][

Darkshadows
Tiffany heard her parents go to living room. Now was her chance, she could sneek out and go to the football game to meet with her friends. Even though it was over, who cared if she was out on the street.

She Seduced
Opal started the car and drove alittle bit. She stopped seeing Marc Jedda, she rolled down her window and looked over to him. "Nice Game." she smiled. Veronica always had a thing for Mark, dispite his bullying ways.
----------
Romey was already outside, in his black trench and his ripped jeans. Although he was sslightly older, he still acted and thought much like a teenage. A psycho insane teenager. He walked with his eyes watching his black converses move on the cement.

Shadow_King
Ragnard started drive down the highway to the town (where you guys are) wearing his black jacket and jeans and his dark sunglasses (which are so dark you cant even see his eyes)

Darkshadows
"Hey Opal," he said walking to her car, the wind blew at his face. It was a cold night, but perfect for a football game. Mark was the capitan of the team. " I saw you cheerin," he said with a smile,"you always look so happy, i guess cuz the vampire thing is out of your head." Mark spat on the ground, he totaly hated vampires.

She Seduced
"Its just what I have to do." she told him, with a small smile. "Im getting over my fathers death. " she said sadly. She combed her fingers in her curly hair. "Do you need a ride?"

----------------------

Romey looked at the school football field. The people filing out, he hid his face from the bright lights, and stood behind a tree. He watched the teenage girls, and the parents drive out, and his stomach rumbled. He snickered a little.

She Seduced
][

Shadow_King
][

Darkshadows
Tiffany climbed out of her bedroom window and onto the tree. She jumped down, snagging and ripping her jeans on the way down. She hadnt done that in a long time, she used to sneek out all the time. But it was the vampire discovery thing on her mind. All the hate, that had come with it.
"Sure," mark getting into the car. Her father was a nice man, but he didnt really get how he died so suddenly.

OCC: and its ok

She Seduced
"Good, I get kind of scared to drive home at night." she smiled, and started to drive for the exit. There was a bit of traffic, and it took a while to get out in the street. She saw a pale face near a tree, but it quickly dissapeared. She shifted nervously in her seat.
"So hows it been?" she asked as she drove down the street. The sky was getting much darker.
--------------
Romey quickly jumped high into the tree, so no one was able to even catch a glimpse at him. He leaned down, and waited for the scent of vampires, or to see a person standing by him or herself. He was getting hungry.

Darkshadows
Tiffany glided through the shadows, smelling human blood but she darnt not drink. For now vampires had developed a drink so much like blood that they didnt need human blood anymore. but there still were those few, who refused to drink it because they wanted the real thing.
'its bee pretty good. I have a scholarship to west virginia college b/c of my football stuff," mark look at the shadows, he though he saw movement, but it was probably because he was so tired.
Occ:g2g ttyl

Shadow_King
RAgnard was riding down the highway and saw the sign saying 5 more miles till i hit the nearest town (where you guys are)

Tela
Mikano headed towards the nearest pizza parlor to eat alone. As usual her father nor mother could make it to her birthday dinner and no one else would be there. Just perfect. Not like she wasn't use to it.

Darkshadows
Tiffany finaly made it to the football stadium. Everybody was gone, but her friends were still there, she could smell the synthetic blood.

Shadow_King
Now ragnard was 2 miles away from the town (where you guys are)

She Seduced
Since ROmey was an older vampire, he perferred the real thing. Though Romey was evil, and vicious anyways. One of the most feared vampire. He leaped down from the tree, landing perfectly on his feet.
"Food food ..." he smiled sniffing around. His eyes spotted Tiffany, a familiar. He gave a insane grin and went off into the shadows.

Tela
Mikano walked down the dark street unmoved by the night sounds. She wasn't scared of anything. At least nothing that could get her. What she feared she alread had. She was alone. She grew accustom to it.

Her eyes scanned into the abyss of shadows that seemed to englf everything in front of her. She smiled sadistically. Like she cared. Her only friend was the shadows.

Luna_Storm
Novenna walked out of the shadows down the path wearing a long leather coat that hung open..her baggies dragegd o the ground as she walked..she could make otu a faint figure infront of her ..but didnt bother to look closer...the coold night whipped at her long black hair as she walked smartly home ..alone as usual not many people like noveena because she was diffrent ...but she didnt care ..much" man its cold too night and tooo quite ..hmmmm" she said looking around ..she wondered if she was really alone then shook the thought out of her head ..she continued to walk down the dark path alone nearing the shadowed figure"

Shadow_King
Ragnard arrived into town and pulled up in a gas station to fill up his gas.

She Seduced
Romey walked in the dark grim shadows, his nose catching the scent of a human. Since he was older than most vampires, he had a taste for the real thing, not the synthetic blood. Romey was known for his insanity, and his viciousness. He grabbed the teenage boy by the collar and ripped his fangs into him. The boy was in shock, unablet o even get a chance to scream or fight. When he was done he dropped him and smiled.
"Blood blood, runs from skin. I have to say this is the most taseful sin." he smirked.

Shadow_King
As ragnard was filling his gas in he felt that a vampire has just killed again "Looks like vampires are in this town. and love to kill" ragnard said to himself.

Darkshadows
occ: just to remind everybody not all vampires are out to kill thats why they form a rebelion to prove that they r not all bad, and just most people stereo type them as blood sucking demonds.

Shadow_King
Occ: ok so SS left so do we take out her character????

Darkshadows
occ:how do u knw she left

Shadow_King
OCC: she told us.

Luna_Storm
she smiels and looks behind her shoulder sencing somehting ..seeing nothign she turns back and walks swiftly down the path ...heading deeper and deeper into the fog of the night" man its cold" she said holding ehr coat tightly to her shoulders"

Shadow_King
After ragnard filled up his tanks he went inside to pay the man. and as he is the tv is on and it was on the news channel and it showed the violent mob killing a poor and defenceless vampire.

"YA how does it feel now vampire" the old man screamed at the tv.

Ragnard looked at him and then tugged on his shirt and pulled him closer

"You better what you say oldman"ragnard said then he pushed him back and the oldman hit the shelfs behind him and it all collapsed on him and he fell unconsious than ragnard walked out of the gas station and turned on his motorcycle and continued on.

Darkshadows
Mark got out of the car and said goodbye to his friend. He walked two blocks before going past a gas station. A man on a motocycle flew strait past him, it was a pretty good motocycle too. Mark decided to go to the gas station to get some food, he only has two more blocks to go, what would be the harm.
As he was entering the gas station, he noticed no one at the counter. He took what he needed and when he approched the cashregister he rang the little bell."HELLO!" he yelled leaning over the counter. He suddenly heard a groan from the ground. He looked down to see the clerk.

Shadow_King
Ragnard saw the kid who walked into the gas station and then he started to think about what to do should he go back and kill the boy or should he let it go.

"Let it go"ragnard said to himself.

Darkshadows
occ;are we the only ppl posting?

Tiffany walked back to her house, sneeking through gardens and trees until she came to the main road, were there was no were to hide. She causaly walked up the road, seeing police and an ambulance at a gas station near by.
"Filthy Vampires!" a man yelled. At the words tiffany felt and anger deep inside her. "Filthy humans is more like it!' she mutterd underher breath. She stayed mostly in the shadows, so as not to be seen by the cops, her name was on the vampire list so they would easly arrest her and she would be blamed if caught.
Mark made his way home, looking over his should everyonce in a while. He hated vampires more than anything, they were the scum of the earth. He finaly reached his house and turned on the news.
*"In a near by gas station of 304, a clerk was attacked by no other than a vampire. The police have made no other statements than that."*
Mark turned off the tv, he was sick of vampires and was tired from the football game.

Shadow_King
OCC: i guess so.

Tela
As Mikano sat at the booth in the pizza parlor. She finished off the rest of the large pizza. Sighing she leaned her head against the ack of the seat. Why did she even try to go on with life?

Shadow_King
Ragnar arrived at a pizza parlor he was kinda hungry and he wanted to eat food.

Tela
Mikano looked up to watch Ragnard enter. She sighed. "They should be here." she whispered. Hatred filling her.

Shadow_King
ooc: are you talknig to me or yourself mikano???

Tela
OOC:To myself

Kantar
Kronic walks past the pizza parlor, he glances into the parlor for a second or two, as he turns his head to carry on walking when he comes across a dagger on the floor. As he picks it up he sees it's the same type as his. He looks around again and starts walking at a faster pace.

Shadow_King
Ragnar: Excuse me can i have a slice of pepperoni pizza

Ragnar looked over and saw the woman who was sitting at the booth then he looked back.

Ragnar: people in this town seem cheerful.

Tela
Mikano sighed and layed down in the booth. She looked up at the ceiling as tears of anger fell alteratively down her cheeks.

Shadow_King
*ragnar started to eat the pizza*

Ragnar: hey this is good pizza.

Guy: thank you. for the compliement

Tela
Mikano turned her head slowly to watch Ragnard eat. She sighed.

Shadow_King
*Ragnar turned around and saw the woman*

Ragnar: What you looking at.

Tela
Mikano shrugged. "I guess you." she said. "Why?"

Shadow_King
Ragnar: Because it freaks me out.

Tela
"Okay, I'm sorry." Mikano said then looking back at the ceiling. She didn't want to make the guy uncomfortable.

Shadow_King
Ragnar finished the pizza. then he started to drink his pop.

Darkshadows
Tiffany decided to take a an alley home, the cops were now going throught the streets looking for people...well vampires to arrest. The breeze grew stronger, and the rain started to pour. To get out of the rain Tiffany went into a pizza parlor. She didnt eat pizza, but she could sure do with the warmth. She walked in, her black hair dripping from the water. She tooked off her jacket and let it dry. She looked over at the other people in the parlor, they were enjoying nice warm pizza.

Shadow_King
Ragnar looked over at the new person who came to the pizza parlour

Ragnar thought to himself "Three people hear for the kill...... oh god i could taste blood..... keep it in check ragnar" then he grabbed his soda and took another sip.

Darkshadows
Tiff looked over at the man at the counter, the strong sent of human blood came from him."Another vampire," she thought.

Shadow_King
Ragnar finished his pop and then he got up and looked at the woman and than he opened the door and left the pizza parlour. as he is outside

"Is that woman a vampire...... well this place seems like it is fested with vampires" ragnar said to himself.

Darkshadows
Tiff watched the man leave, but the rain was still pouring. Getting hungry, tiffany took out a vial of red liquid. She secretly drank the blood, savoring its taste. Tiffany only drank blood, no other meat or synthetic foods, just the blood.

Shadow_King
Ragnar smelled blood and then his instinct kicked in and then he opened the door and then looked at the woman who smelled like she had blood on her he grabbed her and then threw her across the room.

(((Sorry.... nothing is really happening.)))

Luna_Storm
is still walkign down a dark alley incase anyone wondered)))

Shadow_King
(((yep i still remeber.... but the people who are still playing this are in the pizza parlou)))

Darkshadows
Tiffany lay on the floor, she had just been thrown across the room. She stood up and glared at the man. "What is your problem!" she yelled in fury.

Luna_Storm
she walked into a busy pizza shop" hmmm maybe ill just get a bite to eat "she said walking towards the counter smiling ..her tummy growling "

Shadow_King
Ragnar walked over to her picked her up

"Wheres the blood" ragnar said

And then he threw again on the other side of the pizza parlour. the guy ran to the phone but then ragnar grabbed his back collar and then pulled the guy to him and then he punched him and knocked him out.

Darkshadows
"Im not given you anything,"she yelled kicking him in the stomach,"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" She grabbed her jacket and ran out of the the store, the rain still hammering down on her.

Shadow_King
Ragnar flew over to the other side of the parlour and then he got up

"Arghhh my head" ragnar said ragnar saw the woman run out then he ran after but only made it to the door and then his stomach felt like it was eatign itself

"ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" raganr yelled

then he fell to the ground while their was so much rain puring down on him then he got up

"I almost lost it their i think i should get out of here." ragnar said

then he got on his motorcycle and started the engine.

Darkshadows
Splashing through puddles, Tiffany ran as fast as she could.
"what was that guys problem?"she said to herself," He must have not of had blood for a while." Walking slower, she heard a motorcycle start up. She ran onto the street, not looking back incase that man was gonna follow her. In the road, she was met by police.
"Oh great," she said, she was a registered vampire, and she was roaming at night which was trying to be passed as ilegal.
"Vampire!" yelled a cop with his gun up," put your hands up were we can see them."

Shadow_King
Ragnar was driving and he passed by the cops who were aboot to arrest that woman.

Darkshadows
Tiff put her hands above her head and the cops aproached her with the guns held out. She was going to fight back, but they already knew who she was so she thought what was the point, but she did have ti say something. "whats with all the weapons,"she yelled as they came closer, "scared of me or something?"

Shadow_King
Ragnar was riding then he stopped.

Ragnar: Should i go back for her, shes a vampire maybe i should.

Luna_Storm
she ordered her pizza and sat at a table near by ..she watched outside the window ..alone liek always "

Shadow_King
(((( ummmm the pizza parlour is totally destroyed))))

Darkshadows
occ: yeah he threw me across the room and knocked the owner unconscious.

Darkshadows

Tela
Mikano had left. She sat in her car bored. She didn't have anything to do for awhile. She had hoped her parents had actually shown up for once. No such luck.

Shadow_King
Ragnar woke up from sleeping in the motel. he payed for the room and then he walked to the motorcycle

Ragnar: Why did i bring myself here.

Ragnar said to himself then he got on his motorcycle and then he rode to school. he thought maybe he could learn something while he was here.

Darkshadows
Mark drove in his car down the street passing people on there way to the highschool. He pulled into the car park and walked onto the side walk and into the school. On his way to his locker he saw his friends beating up a freshman.
"Mark come help us!"Yelled one boy who was lifting the freshman up.
Tiffanys head buzzed with anger, against her parents and against the humans. Taking a shortcut, tiffany saw Mark Jedda. He hated her to the last bone in her body, in middle school he beat her up regualy, but now Tiffany could fend for herself. She Walked along side his car, but he did not even notice her. Once he had sped up, she walked alone to school.

Shadow_King
Ragnar while drving to the new school to attend it he passed by that girl he saw at the pizza parlour and fought for the blood.

"Well i guess she is going to this school too interesting" ragnar said.

Darkshadows
Tiffany looked over and saw the man that had fought her yesterday night on his motorcycle."Great!" she thought,"Another enemy."

Shadow_King
Ragnar parked his motorcycle and then walked into the school. and saw all the students

"OMG!!! so much blood i must have it.... no keep yourself under control ragnar" he said to himself. then his hand started to shake but it went away.

Darkshadows
Tiffany walked into the hallways, they were crowded with students. She took her red vial out and drank some of the blood while she walked to her locker. She found that Mark was waiting for her, she tryed to get to her locker but he kept on getting in ther way.
"Hey mark....move!" she yelled pushing him to the side.
"Im not gonna unless you make me," he screamed back. Tiffany had had enough she took a good swing at his face knocking him to the ground. Mark lay there for a second then got up, his friends grabbed tiffany from behind, giving mark a cheap shot.

Shadow_King
Ragnar entered the school and walked into the hallways and then he saw the boy aboot to hit the woman who he tryed to get the blood from and then he walked over to them and taped on the boy's shoulder.

Darkshadows
Mark turned, he didnt like it when people interrupted him when he was about to beat someone up, especialy a vampire.
Tiffany saw the guy from the pizza place aproach, then tap mark on the shoulder. "Hes gonna get it now," she thought , struggling against the two guys that were holding her.

Shadow_King
HE grabbed the boy and then he threw him against the lockers and then punched him on the face and then he grabbed him again and then pushed him to the ground and then stood over him and then punched him repeatedlly for aboot 5 times then he stopped and got up and looked at the 2 guys who held the woman.

Darkshadows
Now that they were distracted, tiffany took her chance and kicked them bothin the leg. She got out of the grip and ran to the man that just knock mark unconsiouse. "Thanks," she said, looking at marks in a heap.
occ:g2g

Shadow_King
occ: ok cya. you noticed its only us two.

Ragnar looked at the woman "no problem i had to repay you for trying to kill you over that vile of red liquid and then getting you troubled with the police force" ragnar said.

Luna_Storm
ooooooooooops ....im ****ed then ))).....i think ill just leave this thread)))

Shadow_King
(((ok if your sure.)))

Tela
(((I think I will too since my char can't interact with anyone else.)))

Shadow_King
((( ever since SS left all the rpg's been apart with are falling apart)))

Tela
((True))

Shadow_King
(( ok well i guess i should stay since i am in the story but most likely this will get closed down because its only 2 of us))

Tela
(Not really. Dr and I carried on CVH until more people joined)

Shadow_King
(( oh ok then.)))

Tela
(U 2 will do just fine)

Shadow_King
(((oh of course. but wont ush close it if their is only 2 people???)))

Tela
(nah, he doesn't check this forum out much.)

Shadow_King
(( ya but when he does?))

Darkshadows
occ:u guys can still stay we just have to meet them up...thats y i made my characters go to school cuz then everybodys go to school

Shadow_King
occ: ohhh ok then.

"Ok well i have to register in this school take care" ragnar said then he walked off.

Luna_Storm
i will post if i actually get noticed)))

Shadow_King
(((well go too school maybe we will)))

Tela
Mikano stood at her locker. She sighed. What other hell could she be forced to endure.

Shadow_King
Ragnar passed by the woman who he met at the Pizza parlour.

"Hey can you help me find the principles office" ragnar asked.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>