WHAT IS bring the batman?!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
wat the heck is this thing?!
is this a new animated batman show??????????
if soo batman is damn ugly!!!!!

The Batman
"The Batman" is the new cartoon, debuting this fall. I expect it to be a big disappointment. Looking forward to the new movie, though.

punkyhermy
OH NO!!!!!!!THEY R GOING TO KILL BATMAN!!!!THE WHOLE LOOK IS SCREWED UP IF U ASK ME!!!!!!!

punkyhermy
But did Kevin Conroy provide Batman's voice in this one?If did he shouldn't have.....seriously!

The Batman
No, Conroy is not the voice. The voice actor is Spider-Man from the brief and idiotic "Spider-Man Unlimited."

punkyhermy
OOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDD!!!!!!WAT IS THE BATMAN WORLD COMMING TO?????????!!!!
WITHOUT CONROY,BATMAN IS DEAD!

Gregory
There's more than one good voice actor in America, you know. I don't believe for a minute that this Conroy guy is the only one who can play Batman.

punkyhermy
he can!
until now at least he is as for the future...

The Batman
To be practical, Conroy shouldn't be voicing a 20 year-old. I'm just worried what immature, watered-down crap they'll turn young Batman into.

punkyhermy
well...we have survived the batman action movie crap,we will this one too...

VENOMfan
what the hell is "Brign the Batman" thats a terrible title......i mean isnt that grammaricaly incorect

The Batman
That's not the title. I don't know why punkyhermy threw the extra word in there. The name of the cartoon will be "The Batman."

VENOMfan
hmmm well that makes more sense, but cartoons as of late are crap and blasphemous to the real comic serie's. i saw spiderman unlimated and thats f*cking stupid in every sense. Venom and Carnage work together ALL the time and everyones costume looks like they might as well be wearing damn clown shoes. and to that i say "what the shit is going on here"

The Batman
Funny you should mention "Spider-Man Unlimited." Peter Parker from that show is going to be the voice of the Batman.

Yeah, I thought that nonsense was pitiful. Venom and Carnage do not work together. Venom and Spider-Man work together to stop Canage. They had an element of drama on that show that was better than the original Fox catoon, but they should have just stuck to the real history and not tried to reach beyond their boundaries.

punkyhermy
sorry ppl i saw it on the wbkids website and that was written there'
i guess i was outraged to think abou t the title!

darksweeney
The idea of The Batman is to appeal to kids ala 'Teen Titans'
Teen Titans is true marketing whoredom (albeit done well); expect worse from this Batman nonsense
If you doubt me, take note of the 60's style logo, the 90's style editing, the 70's style art, & the 80's style vapidness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.