Favorite Led Zeppelin Song(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
They're great, but which is your favorite (off this list)

Deathblow
Ten Years Gone.

thats my favorite Zep song of all time, just ahead of When The Levee Breaks, Bring It On Home and Nobody's Fault But Mine. Oh yeah and No Quarter.

Mane
The Immigrant Song and Rock and Roll.

Morgoths_Wrath
*bump*

wicker_man
Whole Lotta Love, just a pity that here in the UK its being used to front a pop show.

badsymbiote
"When the Levee Breaks", "No Quarter", and "The Battle of Evermore"--the song about Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.

The first and last songs are on the symbols album, which was released the year I was born. It's been a favorite of mine all my life.

finti
Since I`ve been loving you

Morgoths_Wrath
Yeah, I should have put 'No Quarter' on the list. Awesome song

Alpha Centauri
That's probably my fav, "No Quarter".

-AC

Deathblow
That is a great song, but the live version is spectacular. Far better than the album version.

Alpha Centauri
Tool did an amazing cover of it.

-AC

Deathblow
Indeed they did.

Shame about APC's weak cover of When The Levee Breaks, which is a far superior song to No Quarter.

I hate to put Maynard down like this, but they really did slaughter it. It's supposed to be a blues song, not an ambient boredom-fest thing that APC turned it into.

BOPRecruit 16
omg! how can you not have 'heartbreaker' on that list! it has one of my fave jimmy page guitar riffs on there! rock

eggmayo
Ten Years Gone, Black Dog, Over the Hills and Far Away..

Four that arent on the list... Battle of Evermore, White Summer/Black Mountainside, No Quarter, and Ramble On

Imaginary
When the Levee Breaks and Battle of Evermore... I can listen to them over and over and never get bored

tabby999
i know this isn't really relevant to this thread, but i was driving one of my friends into town, hes not the most musicly inclined, but hes getting there. we were driving along when he goes "hey check out these guys" "who are they" "i've only just heard about them, they're called Led Zeppelin" "..." "have you heard of them" "..." "what don't you like them?" "shut up." poor boy

Imaginary
That's so sad sad

papabeard
"Bron y aur stomp" and "Tangerine"

eggmayo
I would have kicked him, hard.

coolboarder98
Stairway to Heaven, but sadly no Moby Dick. A truly great song for drummers.

StinkFist462
No Quarter

exanda kane
Where's Bring It On Home :O

the.shape
"Going To California". smile

LizzyT123
ah, I know this song is overrated, but I really like D'yer Mak'er, but I voted for the Immigrant Song on the poll smile

Blue_Butterfly
Dazed and Confused and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

VoodooChile89
Led Zeppelin is my favourite band... no question about it

Favourite Led Zeppelin song:
The Ocean
Since I've Been Loving You
Dazed And Confused (it REALLY showcases the talent of every member of the band in one way or another)
Trampled Underfoot (sweet-ass riff)
The Lemon Song (just because it's hilarious)
Travelling Riverside Blues (amazing Robert Johnson cover!)

Maya Zurak
Black Dog big grin

LizzyT123
Oh, another Led Zepp song I really like thats not on the poll is The Rain Song. Their album Houses of the Holy is so awesome, I could listen to it forever!

gboones
In voting for my favorite Led Zeppelin song, why wasn't "rain song" off the houses of the holy cd included as one of the songs to vote on? HA? That song is CLASSIC zeppelin.

Bardock42
Stairway to Heaven
I know I am all mainstream and such but it just is an amazing.
"Over the Hills and Far away" is great, so is "Babe, I'm gonna leave you"

Alpha Centauri
Heartbreaker.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
From that list, Black Dog.

Afro Cheese
When The Levee Breaks and How Many More Times

Etrigan
I like all those songs... but I have to go with Immigrant Song.

Where the hell is Bring It On Home? THat song rules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.