What mostly attracts a man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
So you teen boys..When you see a grl what do you look at first?

The eyes..the bullseyes:lolembarrasmentr something elsewink

Tkdgurl
god i'm hoping eyes. I don't have the greatest looks, but i do have pretty blue eyes

drunk_nazgul
OMG, I need to know that, too.

Just hope normal guys answer. ^^

FEDFAN316
i dont know but what ever it is tell me TELL ME

Chelsea23
most guys get a glimpse of the chest first..i've witnessed that too many timeswink

Tkdgurl
great. I'm doomed sad

NyC-gUrL
^ditto what chel said

Antoinette
yes..I m only 13 and I have a 36 C...and I get alot of wrong attention from older nasty men..but when I m at school its oklaughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
I notice their eyes and then their face first.....

Tkdgurl
now i feel even worse! I only have a 42C sad

NyC-gUrL
Ive got 34C. Its cool most of the times, but it can be horrible toosad

§pearhead
eyes tell a lot about people, so it's probably the first thing I notice erm

pr1983
im 21 so i dont know if i count, but physically i go for a pretty face, a nice smile, if a girl has a nice body its a bonus.

drunk_nazgul
The only think I can see a guy liking about me is my personality.

Antoinette
^ Good manwink

Chelsea23
I always look at the eyes and face first at a guy...then the hair stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
I look at his expression. Laughing guys, or guys who look serious or busy while they work, are the ones I like to look at.

Syren
Good stuff. Maybe this thread should have been called What 'first' attracts a man........

Antoinette
I look in a guys eyes and if their cute and then I see if they have nice hands thats a mature pulsestick out tongue..I have a fetish with nice hands

drunk_nazgul
I have a fetish with rockstar looks...

NyC-gUrL
Ive got a voice-fetish no expression

Chelsea23
I go for the shy-hot type guy...who I have already found droolio

§pearhead
at this point, i'd say, "what attracts a woman" confused

Antoinette
I know I love shy guys..wow this topic is turned to what attracts grls on guys! very kewllaughing out loud...I love tall skinny guys with nice legs and nice hands and a nice eyes!

Phoenix Aska
most guys don't have nice legs...it's the truth ya know...

drunk_nazgul
Yeah... but I like the chest and arms... embarrasment

Antoinette
I don't know why..but I have a thing with the veins on guys arms and hands..very sexy

MC Mike
More than 50% of guys will look at your breasts first. erm

I, personally, think it's perverted and degrading. If I don't know a girl, I only look at her face.

§pearhead
most guys are perverted and degrading, to be blunt erm

Phoenix Aska
Damn...that's the truth....if they don't look at their chest it's their ass....

drunk_nazgul
The guys in my school band aren't, but I hate the fact that they only date skinny girls. no

MC Mike
It's the truth. I really hate seeing friends doing that. erm

pr1983
hey, why the male bashing? come on ladies, you know we're not all that shallow?

§pearhead
...I'm a guy myself, mate stick out tongue so it's like an insider's look at males erm

like, say, in the locker room before a hockey practice or whatever, its pretty much about how drunk or stoned you got and who you've ****ed no expression

DarthCyrax
boobs or the a.s.s

drunk_nazgul
*shame*

pr1983
spearhead yeah we all like to look at physical shit, but when it comes to actual dating, guys are a lot more sensitive than women realise.

§pearhead
i rest my case

edit: yea, I know...but still, a lot of guys date with one thing in mind messed

pr1983
short term yes, long term no spearhead

DarthCyrax
when i meet a chick i get to know stuff abought her. then i like her for who she is and her looks wont matter

pr1983
yeah, thats what i meant by long term

DarthCyrax
im 19 and older girls love me for who i am and my looks

pr1983
you r looks? not modest at all are you? stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Okay, so butts, breats, face, eyes, and smile?
Is it true that guys like girls with a lot of confidence? Is it absolutely necessary?

pr1983
not neccessary, but confidence and pride in herself is great

DarthCyrax
i like a girl for who she is and is honest and open abought the relationship

pr1983
its great when a woman actually talks to you and is honest about what she wants, i love that in a woman

drunk_nazgul
Wow, that's awesome, Cy.

Antoinette
I agree

silver_tears
confidence stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
And the way she touches his arm... 0.0

§pearhead
confidence is overrated sad

silver_tears
Not for moi it isnt cool

MC Mike
I'm a guy too. And I really hate perverts, especially pervert-stereotyping on all guys. messed That's why I said "More than 50%", not "100%". stick out tongue

pr1983
well said

DarthCyrax
^^ i agree 100%

drunk_nazgul
Not 50%

No, not all guys are pervs, but I have a guy friend who everyone thinks is gay... (he likes fashion and he's really quiet)... isn't that stereotyping? mad

D-Double
What attracts me, from like across the street, is curly hair and a nice little booty.

Up close, a sweet smile, big baby eyes, and a smokey slow voice.

whistle Woooo!

DarthCyrax
d double is going for the tipdrill wich is the ass and not the face

§pearhead
definitely...and I've got a huge problem with that erm the smartest (and funniest, for that mattter) man I know is gay...I can't stand it when people start gay-bashing, it pisses me off on so many levels

Tptmanno1
I like the face alot, I really don't care about the body, and accually if you believe this, I don't like big boobs, I find them a turn off

DarthCyrax
chicks with fake breasts to me i call fake. because if her breasts are fake to me i believe her personality is fake.

drunk_nazgul
A lot of people in my town are racist, but the teenagers think gay people are cool. They're not gay, but they just act like it.
Sometimes it gets on my nerves, though.

pr1983
yep, there is a such thing as too big.

and the fake thing isnt always right, sometimes its a confidence issue.

DarthCyrax
< not racist

<<Solo>>
I notice the face first. That's what'd "attract" me.

D-Double
AAAAERRHHT!!! Oh, I'm sorry. That's wrong. Thank you for playing, though.
no

<<Solo>>
I'll agree with that.

Chelsea23
Awe, I always knew that you were cool wink

mc pee pants
i'll tell you the first thing i notice... the boobies, then the face, then the booty.

Tptmanno1
Is cool cool

Chelsea23
Yes...you are one of my new best friends on here stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
yay!

Robo-Chocobo
i would say it's important how you meet a person.

sometimes if you get on a bad start, you will never see them in a good way.

on personal expirience, similiar likes are important, and I would have to agree, the face is important. I feel uncomfortabel around girls who look like their clothing for school is a thong.

Blind-Enemy
do LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! pretty eyes droolio

post a pic and show me!!!!!!!!!

and if a girl have a beautifil smile... even BETTER!!! big grin

Drifter101
well first i guess a nice face, dark hair catches my eye before blondes do, nice eyes then a nice personality and a non **** appearence

Chelsea23
oops, i'm one of the blondes stick out tongue

badboy2004
i like their personality and possibly their behind if ah was that curious

Chelsea23
another thing i like about guys...their voice droolio

AvP
blondes attract me

Chelsea23
most guys do tend to go for blondes...

trouble
but your not blonde i think messed and i still went for you yes

Chelsea23
i have blonde hair...

trouble
ok i have just seriously ****ed messed

AvP
huh??

Chelsea23
um ok now i'm confused

trouble
i messed up messed thats wat i meant to say

AvP
ah, thats better

Chelsea23
there, all you had to say stick out tongue...that wasn't that hard, was it

AvP
laughing

badboy2004
i really really really go for blondes because they're sexier than others

Kosta
1st the eys, 2nd the lips, 3rd the figure.

thats at first glance, if i dont know the girl. Believe it or not personality DOES play a big role for me *gasp*! So cliche you might say, but oh well.

Telperaca
I'd never change to a blonde, no matter how much I was paid for it!

badboy2004
i go for thye personality and the behind

Chelsea23
awe,bein a blonde is fun...at times

Telperaca
Hey, I know a nice troll with a good presonalitly (for a change) and a huge ass!!

Telperaca
I guess so. And plus they have a ready made excuse for being stupid.

laughing out loud

Kiddin!

badboy2004
and i don't mean a big ass i mean something tghats just right and i go for people with blonde hair such as chelsea

Chelsea23
well i have a good excuse stick out tongue

Chelsea23
oh i feel cool stick out tongue

badboy2004
do yur well i love u then

AvP
what have i missed

Telperaca
Oh, nothing much...

Just sarcasm...and random bits and bobs...

trouble
she knows the score

Telperaca
dots

Chelsea23
who moi? naughty

Chelsea23
i feel cool stick out tongue

Clovie
guys are shallow sad

badboy2004
yes u

Samurai Girl
can you feel the love in the room

Chelsea23
haha mike knows me so well laughing out loud

pr1983
not as much as you think

Phoenix Aska
what do ya mean guys are shallow???

pr1983
u asking me or her?

Canadian Moose
It has been my experience, that women mainly attract men. Sometimes other men attract men. Sometimes both. The latter I don't understand, but, there you are.

Linkalicious
In Passing.

All men will first notice the face. How much make up is worn, color/style hair, obvious piercings. Then they do the body glance where they look from your chest down to your feet and back up...usually spending a ridiculous amount of time on the chest.

If you walk by, there's an almost certain chance the guy will turn around to see the "ass-ets" you have in the rear.

overall. If you want 2 general things guys look at.

Weight. and how you dress.

Phoenix Aska
It doesn't matter who answers it...

Just what does it mean by someone being shallow?

Frosty Beverage
girls that are hot erm

ragesRemorse
Guys notice the first thing they see on a woman. Then attention is drawn to what you prefer in physical beauty. Maybe your a leg man, a breast man, or an eye man what ever your fetish is. Your always going to acknowledge the womans looks no matter how shallow or humble you are, but depending on how shallow or humble you are also depends on the length of conversation or engaging in conversation at all.

Personally, i go for more compatibility. the persons views are more important to me than looks, but that is not to say that appearance doesnt mean anything to me. If i am going to be with someone, i have to be physically as well as mentally attracted to the girl. I always seem to go for legs and hair. I LOVE some long toned legs and beautifull black hair.

Frosty Beverage
ummmm what he said...?

Londonboy7
How modest

Londonboy7
politics no expression

Df02
err... honestly, hair lol - ive got a thing for nice hair since im always frustrated with mine....

then its how they act, really outgoing dancy-around type of hyperactive girls lol, but not in a bad way if u get me... then, face and body lol

EDIT: and to the 13yr old who said she "only" had C cup....errr.... thats nothing to be ashamed of, especially since ur not fully developed yet probably.

Tired Thins
What attracts me the most is a woman who is alive. Like a chick whose heart is beating and stuff, that kinda helps! wink

Df02
nah, dead chicks dont say no

Tired Thins
You were quick with that one! eek!

Df02
i refreshed pretty much as you posted eek!

Evy_O
why is that perverted and degrading? it's normal for a guy to go for looks, and looks include body parts apart from face blink

I don't get why looking at a girl's breasts is bad. It's only bad if you can't see her as something more than that erm

Df02
thatd be a great girlfriend....a pair of breasts with legs, no mouth so cant annoy you, no eyes so cant judge how good looking you are or see you lookin at other girls, and always nice to look at

Evy_O
buy a real-life sized barbie doll happy

pr1983
seriously, great post, and i agree

D-Double
Well said. wink

That's like looking at a nice car but averting your eyes from the headlights

....Come on. You know you wanna look. yes

..Just don't stare. ninja

Evy_O
besides girls look at body parts too wink

Df02
damn right they do, i was taking a piss drunkenly outside a club (yea, i know...but i was drunk so its an excuse)....and a girl had the cheek to run past and take a picture sad

D-Double
I would hope so.

Cuz I got a great ass!! eek!

... laughing out loud

Jman196
I do check out the body at first but if it doesn't come with a good personality then i wouldn't go after it. also i think being slutty and easy is a huge turnoff it doesn't matter how they look if they are slutty it is a big turnoff i personally like hard to get but not too hard that they're impossible to get.

Antoinette
^ very good..I m only 13 and I have a size 38 C and I get the wrong attention by older men like I m a ****..I hate it...

pr1983
the biggest turn off is when a woman is so self-absorbed about herself. its good to take pride in themselves but some take it to extremes

LordKerrigor
hmmm me i look for in order of most importantance intelligence, humor, looks

General Kaliero
Physically: I more quickly notice tall and slender. I like brown, black or red hair, and pretty eyes, and glasses, at least to me, are considered a nice bonus. A big chest is a turn off for me.

How they dress: There IS such a thing as overexposure. There's also such a thing as too much makeup. Makeup says to me that the girl doesn't like her own looks, and thus is not self-confident.

Personality: The most important factor for me. I hate it when girl act slutty, or helpless, or stupid. What really attracts me is confidence, intelligence, such things. Being interested mainly in video games, martial arts, and useless trivia, the only way I could explain it would be a girl who could beat my @$$ in a duel, a video game, and/or intelligence-style contests.

silver_tears
right on about the make-up thumb up

AvP
Make up?

badboy2004
the looks

AvP
yeah i know

chelsea24
well i would also say there attitude and personallity

Chelsea23
which determines a lot...don't go out with a person just for their looks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.