DID YOU HEAR THE MOSH SONG by eminem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
i dunno if anyones a rap fan like me but this song is kool. em raps how george bush lies and spreads us blood on the soil of iraq. even if your not a rap fan you need to here it.

Afro Cheese
I think the actual song is boring. But the video is interesting to watch.

TrAnCeDuO
there is a thread to discuss all this...ill bump it up eventually...but for now i want to say that eminem sucks ass and that hes finally ran out of witty material.

Afro Cheese
Yeah I haven't seen a good song out of Eminem in years.

Morgoths_Wrath
yeah, I've really liked eminem up to this point. His first single "Lose It" only proves that he's lost it, when it comes to his lyrics and beats. I heard a few other songs too and I wasn't impressed at all. Well, nobody's perfect, we knew this day would come slim shady fans! What goes up must eventually come down.

Darth Revan
Jesus god

This whole "let's diss on the president" fad is getting really old.... Don't get me wrong, I hate the president too, and I've always liked political music... But there are people getting involved in this who I almost doubt even CARE what he's doing and are just trying to capitalize on the current popularity of the whole thing.

<<Solo>>
I know, Eminem is just trying to look SMART.

HockeyHorror
lets compare Eminem with Immortal Technique or Rage Against the Machine.

hmmmm...yea Eminem is waaaay better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Afro Cheese
He's no Immortal Technique, but Eminem has made some good songs. You have to go way back though. Bad meets evil is a great song, as the world turns, 313, etc. Has anyone here listened to his Infinite album? His you can hear a definite difference in his style and in his beats. It sounds much more old school to me.

moonwalker741
Eminem is pretty good, best mainstream artist next to tupac back in the day, but listen to some underground stuff.....pretty good stuff

but yeah, i heard mosh, its ok, i hate the beat, pretty cool lyrics and video though

Alpha Centauri
"Mosh" is a piece of shit. Someone needs to say that.

"**** Bush"

Yeah he's an *******, we know that. He isn't telling us what we don't already know.

-AC

MornGlory
sick sick sick sick sick sick
I hate that song!!!

(i'm republican) so I guess i am suppose to hate it

thumbdown

cool video though

wheelchair

MornGlory
Alpha Centauri ... you are a cool cupcake shy

well put.. turned

Alpha Centauri
The fact that Hiphop is about and was born out of, freely expressing yourself. I find it horribly ironic that none of today's mainstream or in general (save for the underground real MCs and the VERY rare mainstreamer) cannot do so.

Zack De La Rocha is the epitome of a freedom fighter and a rebel. He doesn't walk around with a hoodie and his hood up. He talks about politics.

He doesn't say "Bush is a dick" and leave everyone going "Yeahhhh!!!!" like Eminem does. For the simple reason that he knows the people who listen to his music will ask "why?". If you went up to Eminem and said "Why is Bush a dick?". He'd just spout of shit he heard on the news. Zack knows what's going on and he tells you what's wrong with the world, why and what needs to be done to rectify it.

Here's the deal.

You can't be a political rebel one second then be on TRL singing and dancing to that wretched song "Just Lose It."

-AC

MornGlory
I hate crap from Eminem like

"just loose it" and " my band"

it is all Sh*t!

Darth Revan
Well put. I was watching some interview with Ice-T on TV the other day who said something similar... Real hip-hop is talking about your life and your thoughts, not whatever's popular right now.

We need Rage right now... Funny how they broke up right after their music started to become even more relevant.

Alpha Centauri
We have Audioslave. Who I believe are better in many ways although not quite Rage in many ways. Hell, forget the comparisons. I love Soundgarden, Rage and Audioslave. We're grateful to have had them all in our lives.

Chris Cornell said "Cochise" was as political as he'd get and fair play to him. Zack's album will be political to the core though. Showing people who Hiphop is meant to be whilst erasing the thought that he isn't a rapper.

-AC

Deathblow
I'm not really looking forward to Zack's solo album. It's very unlikely he'll ever be as effective over hip-hop beats as he was over Morello's unique guitar riffs.

Although saying that, his song with DJ Shadow was very good. Sounds wonderfully reminiscent of the old Public Enemy stuff. If he gets hold of a decent producer for his album who can fit his style...you never know.

March Of Death

I was born with the voice of a riot, a storm
Lightening the function, the form
Far from the norm, I won't follow like cattle
I'm more like the catalyst,
calm in the mix of battle
Who let the cowboy on the saddle?
He don't know a missile from a gavel
Para terror troopin' flippin' loops of death upon innocent flesh
But i'm back in the cipher my foes and friends
with a verse and a pen
against a line I won't tow or defend
instead I curse at murderous men
in suits of professionals who act like animals
This man child, ruthless and wild
Who's gonna chain this beast back on the leash?
This Texas fuhrer, for sure a
compassionless con who serve a
lethal needle to the poor, the cure for crime is murder?
Well I was born with the voice of a riot, a storm
Lightening the function, the form
Far from the norm, I won't follow like cattle
I'm more like the catalyst,
calm in the mix of battle
Who let the cowboy on the saddle?
He don't know a missile from a gavel.

I read the news today
oh boy
a snap shot of a midnight ploy
Vexed and powerless
devoured my hours I'm motionless
with no rest
'Cause a scream now holds the sky
under another high-tech driveby
A lie is a lie this God is an eagle
or a condor for war nothing more
Islam peace, Islam stare into my eye brother
please off our knees
To beef now we feed their disease
interlocked our hands across seas
What is a flag but a shout out loud
outside my window is a faceless crowd
'Cause a cowering child just took her last breath
one snare in the march of death.

Here it comes the sound of terror from above
he flex his Texas twisted tongue
the poor lined up to kill in desert slums
for oil that burn beneath the desert sun
now we spit flame to flip this game
all the targets are taking aim
all targets are taking aim
we're the targets are taking aim.

Darth Revan
The song he did with Chuck D and the Roots is also very good yes

Alpha Centauri
As is the one he did with KRS-One.

"If he gets hold of a decent producer for his album who can fit his style...you never know."

He's working with Dan "The Automator" Nakamura. One of the most versatile producers there is. I should imagine Rubin will possibly chip in.

-AC

wicker_man
Something about the words Mosh and Eminem together that makes me laugh.

Deathblow
Wow I didn't know that. Thats really great news, The Automator's one of, if not the best producer in hip-hop right now.

However, he's always been most adept at spacey, futuristic type beats (Dr Octagon & Deltron 3000) which is exactly the kind of thing that wouldn't work with Zack. Fingers crossed it all works out.

Alpha Centauri
He worked heavily on "Decadence" the Head Automatica debut and I loved that. Maybe it will work with Zack, we'll see.

-AC

Filth
Eminem sux he could not make a "mosh" song because he is s**t its just rap

Xam
MOSH IS THE BEST NOW ALL OF YALL NON-EMINEM LOVERS GET OUTTA HERE AND LET THE FANS TALK----EMINEM ROCKS HES THE BEST RAPPER EVER!!!

TrAnCeDuO
if your a eminem fan then don't touch me. I'm still not sure if bad grammar and overall stupidity is contagious

wicker_man
What annoys me is it's suddenly 'music against Bush' now the likes of Eminem has joined in but bands (rock well punk bands) have being doing it for months if not years e.g. Bad Religion and NoFx two prime examples.

HockeyHorror
Eminem is not the greatest rapper. thats like saying Bush is the greatest president.

Afro Cheese
I agree. Eminem doesn't have a political bone in his body as far as I'm concerned. Why don't people accept he got where he was by being a shock rapper, and now he's not shocking anyone anymore. He's lost it.

HockeyHorror
he copies sooooo many other rapper styles...from Chino XL to Masta Ace.

also if u want to listen to agreat song, check out

Ras Kass- Van Gogh

pure genius^

Arachnoidfreak
I never liked Ras Kass. That might just be me though.

After reading those lyrics, I'm REALLY looking forward for Zach De La Rocha's album.

I'm pretty sure that I'd prefer his vocals over guitar riffs, like the good ol' Rage days, but we'll see how this turns out.

Afro Cheese
I've never heard Ras Kass. Is he any good?

Yeah Arachnoid, I liked the whole rap/rock thing they had on Rage. Pretty much the only rap/rock I can think of that I liked. I'm not sure how zack is going to sound on hip hop beats. I hope it turns out well.

tabby999
is Ice-T doing any new music against Bush, anyone know? i love his rapping and Bodycount own.
and i've heard lots of Zachs new stuff sounds alot like Rage anyway (well not his rap obviously)

Afro Cheese
I didn't like his solo song "We want it all" on the Fahrenheit 911 soundtrack.

HockeyHorror
why you never liked Ras Kass?

HockeyHorror
yea i think he's the illest westcoast rapper. lyrics are superb in my opinion.

HockeyHorror
isn't Ice T doing that album thing with the guy from Baywatch??

Darth Revan
Yeah, I think so messed

MornGlory
enough about Eminem and his new song
I am gonna puke

tabby999
ok, i'll rephrase my quesiton, is Ice-T doing anything WORTHWHILE at the moment

MornGlory
making tea

tabby999
iced tea?

Filth
Eminem sux as do ALL rappers its just a load of s**t words put together in a attempt to make it in to the charts, i have never heard a rapper that is differnt to the last rapper i heard thay all sound the same thay all look the same and thay all sux the same!!!!!!

MornGlory
Here is what I still think of Eminem and his Mosh song--&gt;puke

MornGlory
also- hate it when ppl say rappers "rock" because they don't

i mean they litterally don't "rock"

puke

Filth
Agreed "rappers" are crap and all copy each other, how in hells name do people tell them apart?

Afro Cheese
What rappers have you actually heard?

HockeyHorror
you dont know the first thing of "hip hop" (not rap).

dont speak.

HockeyHorror
Run DMC "rocked"

Tptmanno1
Their thing with Aerosmith was tight.

Afro Cheese
Public Enemy & Anthrax- Bring The Noise
That song rocked as well.

tabby999
Did you hear the news? eminem got caught Lip-Synching to "the mosh song" at one of his shows, and his "people" said "it is so he keeps his show as close as possible to the high standatd the fans hear on the cds".......WANKER!

Filth
lol, i bet it still sounded s**t

tabby999
well if it sounds like his cds then yeah i guess it would

wicker_man
Thats intriguing, i'm gonna have to keep my eye out for that collaboration.

lil bitchiness
I dont like Eminem, plane and simple.

However you all seem to think that just because he made one song, which was actualy aimed to get young people to go out and vote rather than make a political statment of ''i hate bush''

Its really interesting, because everyone praised Green Day, and everyone condems Eminem.

Afro Cheese
Yeah, I like it. It's pretty easy to find. They also performed it on vh1's hip hop award show.

And yeah lil bitchiness, everyone does come down hard on Eminem, but the fact of the matter is he's a shock rapper and it's just another one of his little gimmicks. I think everyone sees through that by now and that's why he's in a musical decline. In his last song he made fun of Michael Jackson and in this one he said that Bush sucks, both of those issues are boring and played out by now. Also they are both generally bad songs.

Darth Revan
Don't forget Wu Tang and System of a Down- Shame

Great song

*Danii*
That Black Eyed Peas song with sum1 was cool. .
I fink it was called Anxiety. . .

HockeyHorror
yes

tabby999
everyone rags on Eminem because instead of being vocal on the topic and standing up he simply jumped on the Anit-Bush wagon all of a sudden because people its become quite popular

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.