Who is willing to make a bet with me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
How about making the elecation night extra special?How about making a bet on which president is going to win?Dems againt me!
If I win you guys have to put "I love Bush" in big letters in your siggy!But if you win I will do what ever you want!(Which in reason acouse!)
So anyone interesting in making a bet wiht me?PVS?Anyone?JM Oh don't forget to vote on my poll! Happy Dance

BadKitty
no offense but bush might win like he did the last one..with lies and trickery..forgive me but he is a snake and I would Never have his name in my sig unless it meant my life.

darkcrown
Democrats are gonna win but I'm still rootin' for bush. I'll make all you democrats a deal, I'll hug an elephant if you kiss my a$$

mc pee pants
bush is only gonna win beacuse he's popular. doesn't mean he's competent.

darkcrown
What if it was making fun of bush? no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Two people so far!Yea so both of you wanna bet or just one of you?Let me know through here or pm me if you want!(Rubs hands together!)This is going to be fun!JM evil face

BadKitty
my family has already felt the effects of his policies..I couldn't in good humour make fun of him because he is such a villain and makes me sick. sad

Jackie Malfoy
If it is making fun of bush I really don't have a choice I said I would do whatever if Kerry wins but I still think Bush has a good change of winning!
and then it is pay back time!JM

Darth Revan
I have a better idea. Hows about we bet on how long after the election before we will know who the president is? eek!

<<Solo>>
Bush is a mother ****ing ****er. But he's still going to win.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud good idea...

Nazgulinthedark
i say 2.569 days!

giovini_is_hot
i think that kerry is going to win. bush sux

Ronny
last election it was 2 weeks

this one is going to be relly clkose i think it might be up to 3 or 4 weeks before we find out

bush has a higher chance of winning, i have a trust issue with kerry and i hate bush for what he did with the war and all, BUT if i were allowed to vote id vote bush, because he needs to finish it

it would be like a poilot steering a plane then pulling a passanger from coach with no experiance to drive and land the plane saflyerm it wont work out to well no

but FFS support whoever wins yes

MornGlory
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

GO Georgie Boy!

dancedancedance

MornGlory
I LOVE GEORGIE BOY! in_love

JKozzy
wtf

no more stupid political threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.