i need help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

giovini_is_hot
i need help! i need to make a submarine that floats for 60 seconds, then sinks for 30 seconds, and then float for another 60 seconds! and its due tomorrow!!!!! Some 1 ppplllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz help!

mc pee pants
this is kinda complicated for tomorrow. say your dog ate it.

darkcrown
follow this equation.

(fl-16)3.14=emc2

<<Solo>>
That is a pretty gay ass assignment, if I was told to do that I'd say these exact words,"**** it".

giovini_is_hot
i wouldnt b able say that may dog ate it cuz ur suppose to use a film canister w/ holes in it and i get 60 points if i bring it in tomorrow and i'd just have to make a new 1

<<Solo>>
Then your a stupid **** for waiting. If I was you (Which I'm not) I'd call one of my friends and say I already did mine, ask them how they did there's and wallah, you know how to make your piece of shit.

Sun Ce
either thast real science or thats aload of crap laughing out loud

darkcrown
look it up. (load o' crap big grin)

giovini_is_hot
ive been working on it for like, 2 weeks. and i called most of my friends and they havent figured it out either and the ppl i asked who did it last year, they forgot how to do it or it didnt work for them

Sun Ce
i live in england!!!, thats aload of crap what u say stick out tongue

Sun Ce
well there is not reason to worry, if u do well then good for u big grin, and if u do a mistake then at least u still get 60 points for making it happy

§pearhead
and you're in what grade? erm

giovini_is_hot
60 points is a D.

im in 8th grade

<<Solo>>
Bring the film canister and tell your teacher to shove it up his ass. I mean seriously what kind of moronic teacher would hand out an assignment like this out without any elaborate instructions.

§pearhead
who knows messed i'm in 11th grade...I wouldn't be able to make that messed

giovini_is_hot
ive gotton soooo close to doing it....but then i'd try again and it wouldnt work

<<Solo>>
Seriously, if a teacher asked me to build a boat out of a film canister. And make it float for 60 seconds then go under water for 60 seconds, I'd be like wtf?

And it's pretty obvious "giovinni is hot" is making this whole situation up, I mean, I think it might be impossible to make it float for exactly 60 seconds then go underwater for 60 seconds. That's ****ed up.

§pearhead
...the getting it back up part is kinda...strange

giovini_is_hot
NOOOOO! my puppy is attacking my extra credit for my submarine!!!!!!!

giovini_is_hot
i know that u use alka-seltzer to get it back up

Robo-Chocobo
try using baking soda fool.

it will sink, then baking soda will get wet, and rise.

the rest is up to you.

<<Solo>>
Alka-Seltzer is just a pill to relieve your cold symptoms.

Darth Revan
I got one of these when I was younger somewhere... It was a little plastic submarine shaped thing that you filled with baking soda, and it would rise and sink.

giovini_is_hot
tried it, and it didnt work

giovini_is_hot
when it gets wet, it started bubbling and stuff and i brings it up

<<Solo>>
It's just fizz. It won't bring it up.

giovini_is_hot
trust me, it brings it up,ive gotten it to go down then up but the timing was wrong, and the alka seltzer brought it up cuz hte only other thing that was in it was coins

Darth Revan
Well... Like it or not, that's the ONLY way to get this to happen, and I'm sure what your teacher intended. It works. Trust me. You have to pack the baking soda really tight. And make sure it's not baking powder...

giovini_is_hot
k, ill try it afteri finish my other home work

giovini_is_hot
one problem, packing it tight would cover the air hole and it wouldnt rise

giovini_is_hot
GRRRRR! ive been working all this stupid lab all f*cking day and i still cant get it right!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.