well im going into the gates of hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
those of you who are native to New Jersey must know what they are, as for those of you not native to Jersey it is just one of the great mysteries of this fare state, there is suppost to be a actual gate to hell at the very end of the layers of tunnels where satan himself is waiting but noone has ever gone further than 2 miles in for supernatural reasons or floods it was home to satanic sacrafices back in the 70's and is suppost to be the scariest place in Jersey heres a link if u want more on it me and my friends are going Wednesday night into it, if i die......................that would suck, until then if i survive i will share any experiences and if the tunnel disappoints we're going to the Devils Tower
http://www.weirdnj.com/home/index.html

wuTa
tell gandi i said hi

pr1983
freaky shit...

<<Solo>>
I remember a day, when people didn't want to go to hell.

pr1983
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I live in Jersey. I love "Weird New Jersey."

Drifter101
yea if we're disappointed w/ the gates of hell or its just flooded and we cant go in we're going to the Devil's Tower

wicker_man
"The piper at the gates of hell is calling you his way" mwhahahaha!!!!!!

Drifter101
also in the summer we might camp in the pine barrens hoping for a look at the jersey devil

Shadow_King
OH man i heard aboot that guy or thing whatever it is.

Drifter101
yea the whole story how it was the 13th child wished to be a devil transformed at birth killed all in the house and has been loose ever since

Shadow_King
yo drifter if you dont come back from the devil tunnel how would we know your dead???

Drifter101
......if i dont return within a month or so

SlipknoT
My friend went down piglady road and nothing happened

Drifter101
they did the whole thing of leaving behind one friend and having him/her yell pig lady and u drive up and back down the road and nothing happned?

SlipknoT
Well yea they didnt do it properly.

Drifter101
well thats probably why, how about 13 bumps road have u gone there?

Antoinette
very interseting...my prayer will be with you angel

SlipknoT
No I havent even heard of that

Drifter101
where 13 witches were buried and after they paved the road 13 bumps appeared for the witches and even after they flatten the road they keep on popping up if u walk on the bumps and count them and only count 12 instead of 13 ur suppose to run your ass off because a witch is suppost to chase u

Antoinette
is this real..wow..I ve never heard of this....its very interseting difter101
your very brave!

Where in new jeresey is this?

SlipknoT
where in NJ do you live?

Drifter101
i live in morris county, well the gates of hell are in Clifton, the Devils Tower is in Alpine 13 bumps road i still gotta find out where it is, hopefully we're not killed by a flash flood or some satanic worshipers hopefully that practice down there is done, hopefully

Drifter101
all of them are suppost to be real, im about to see if at least this one is, im gonna record in on tape i might post it online if anything happens

SlipknoT
I live in Hunterdon county

Drifter101
which things of Weird NJ have u been to?

SlipknoT
Midgetville
Clinton Rd
The Brau Kettle

Drifter101
how was clinton road did anything even happen there?

SlipknoT
when I went down it nothing happend aside from I saw a turtle crossoing the road but supposadly alot of thing have happned thier.

some people say thier are monkeys in the woods on that road
The KKK is roumored to have little meetings around thier
ghost stories
and alot of other wierd things

Drifter101
i havent heard of Brau Kettle whats that

SlipknoT
Its this big pit in Sussex county that is 13 feet deep and during the fall it fills with water and usually drys up in the summer, and in the fall people go thier and throw in rocks, cans, bikes, fence posts and what ever else they can. And in the summer when it dries the bottom is just mud no trash or anything. They think when it's full there is this quick sand like stuff at the bottom. When I went I threw a Log, Brick, soda can, and a Godsmack CD in to it.

Drifter101
interesting, went to the Dover Mental Cage a few years ago, i only heard what i think was a small scream when i went into it for like 5 minutes, i was the only one who heard something in one of them

SlipknoT
Hmm. never heard of that either. Is it also called the greystone mental instatution?

This wasnt in Weird NJ but my friend found a skeleton in an old feeding silo near his house.

Drifter101
human skeleton?

Sun Ce
cool stuff big grin

Drifter101
its really interesting, and these are usually thinks u dont think of when u think of new jersey, you usually think of well the garden state small suburb, but it has all these places gates to hell towers of satan trees, and a bunch of other crazy crap

Fearnix
I hope you dont get killed

Drifter101
yea i just hope i dont die either

Mane
take a Bible

Drifter101
no way im leaving w/out it

Mane
well if you think that you can die from satanists, than why dont you think you can be saved from a bible?

Drifter101
if satan worshipers arent there if its something else a non physical being that satanic based it may help

Drifter101
well im going tonight at 9

darkcrown
.....mad

Drifter101
..uh huh

darkcrown
a bible is a crappy book of false past. i spit on its pages! mad

Mane
i could say the same thing about satanism.

darkcrown
.....toushey Mr. Ransford! toushey! no expression

Mane
touche? wink

Drifter101
well i will be in there in about 3 hours, o well if i die that would suck.......... if im not back within a month consider myself dead

Lianslo
I hope you don't die...even though I find that sort of stuff kinda interesting, I also think you've gotta mess with it at your own risk...some of it may be urban legend, but some of it is for real.

Df02
nothingll happen lol......its all mind tricks, the more ppl hype it up...the more random stuff will seem to be "evil" - like the tapping could be rats or sumthing, but when ur scared itll be "evil henchmen of beezelbub there to drag u down to the depth's of Samael's castle for eternal rectal probing...."

Drifter101
well IM ALIVE!!! and something did happen, we went into the tunnel and went to the part where they divided, some were flooded so we went to the one that wasnt, then we began to here some sounds, then soon all of us were quiet and soon began hearing some sort of chant, i looked at everyone and noone was talking so........we ran the hell outta there, and when we left we did the knocking on the railroad tracks above the gates of hell and after 3 tries we heard the loud horn from inside the tunnel and about 4 rocks shot out of there and we looked and there was no one in sight, bottom line that place is a freaky place and has some weird as shit

SlipknoT
I need to go thier.

xtremer85
have any of you been to the devils tree?? i have i would like to go visit the gates of hell can u give me directions or whatever ??? thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.