Help me out people!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Umm... I have a GameCube and I need to decide on a game to buy. I'm looking for an action/adventure game. I welcome any and all suggestions. And I can only get ONE game so make it good.

Jedi Shmedi
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

It's exactly what you're looking for, and the price just dropped to $20 smile

David Duchovony
Excellent suggestion Jedi Shmedi, I might just take you up on it.

TrAnCeDuO
might want to try PSO or Hunter the Reckoning

JKozzy
Metroid Prime is a good FPS yes

Also check out Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Super Smash Bros. Melee. smile

Morridini
Yeah, Metroid Prime and Super Smahs Brothers: Melee is really worth getting. And u should also get Mario Kart: Double Dash (if u don't mind Mario games). But since u can only buy one I will suggest Metroid Prime.

SaTsuJiN
yeah go with Windwaker or Metroid prime.. or you could wait a few weeks and get Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes

dark1365
Metroid. AND you you play as a hot blonde.

Linkalicious
i found fantasy star online and Smash Brothers Melee boring.

They are so incredibly repetative it's mind boggling.

I also couldn't take too much of Crystal Chronicles....too childish for me.

BackFire
Metroid Prime or Zelda

wicker_man
Agreed, also i'd suggest :

Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis
& Super Mario Sunshine

Morridini
U know that if u buy a Player's Choice game u get it for half the price of an ordinary game? That way you could buy two Player's Choice games instead of just one ordinary one. WindWaker and Prime are both Player's Choice if I remember correctly.

Hmm, I just thought of something. Perhaps Player's Choice games only exists here in Europe, and not in the states. If that's the case then just ignore what I just said.

greyboy
dont have GC myself....but thats a no brainer....Zelda all the way...cant go wrong!

Robo-Chocobo
well if you havent already bought anything try something on this mix and match of players choice.

mario:sunshine
zelda: wind waker
metroid prime(first person adventre game)
prince of persia the sands of time: (REALLY CHEAP $20, got game of the year)

Robo-Chocobo
luigi's mansion is uber short, i beat it in a weekend of intense play, doesnt mean I got 100 percent but few try to.

Darth Surgent
Zelda: The Wind Waker, for sure.

With the price drop to $20, you can't lose!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.