If King Thor ruled!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Ok, it King Thor to rule the world (like how in he let Asgard materalise above New York and he coordinated things on earth) will Apocalyse's America take place, Or Maestro (Hulk) rule?

lightaxe
wrong forum i think.

joesha28
Yup, did in a haste

joesha28
hello anybody?

joesha28
hello

Cosmic_Beings
Can you please explain King Thor to me? I don't understand or know anyhting about King Thor, and am taking this opportunity to do so.

joesha28
Alright, King Thor id basically Thor + Odin.... Thor with the Odinforce. Make him absolutely stronger and more powerful. He's the ruler of Asgard and status of someway to Galactus.

joesha28
Galactus will be outpowered maybe.

shaber
I'd be more inclined to support Rime-mask.

Maestro
joesha28, you rate king thor too high up there, he's nowhere near galactus's power, he would get his ass handed to him by someone like the in-betweener and is probably at best in shuma gorath and dormammus league.

joesha28
Shuma Gorath!!!! That octopus like thing compared to the god of Thunder..... pls explain, and who is dormammus ???

Cosmic_Beings
So, Thor doesn't exist anymore, only King Thor? Is there a Thor and King Thor at the same time?

crazyspinz
no, thor with the odin froce is king thor, i dont kn ow if he still has it or not, but he is still the same guy

joesha28
The classic Thor is at the status of a herald. Odin is a elder, is the status of Galactus. King Thor is definately the status Galactus

joesha28
The classic Thor had a hard time to kill Desak (took alot of luck). But King Thor weilding Mjolnir and having the Odinforce destroyed Desak (something many, gods even Odin fail to do.)

joesha28
King Thor is difinately more pwerful than the Herald of Galactus no matter what.

who is dissembled Thor anyway?!!!

shaber
Maybe Thor in the Midgardserpent's entrails!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.