anyone like this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
i did it in a spare five minutes i had earlier today.

Freddy Lover
Well...I kinda hate it.

SaTsuJiN
someones lookin to get smacked... no expression

Freddy Lover
Who me?

SaTsuJiN
no.. making a whole thread just to tell someone you made the mona lisa in 5 minutes...

Freddy Lover
Oh okay...it's pretty low...

Pandemoniac
Ooohoohooow, that's f*ckin hilarious. Barrf!
Come on man, you really think that's funny or do you just wish to say that Da Vinci's work is some sort of crap that can be slapped together on a lunchbreak??
Should have invested those spare minutes in therapy or art-class instead of bothering us.

CherryPie
it makes me pee

jk...lol

nick1811
just a joke

Freddy Lover
Jokes aren't very nice...

justjakk
We like jokes. This one we dont think is a joke. We have something so say about that........

Mystic apples make goo hammers as they are hard to watch. Evolution is a mystery when HHH has a bullet and a finger under glass. Trees only fork when Cletus stops screwing his sister. And one more thing, we have two more things in the halls of serinity and they arent nice for developing good storylig you must have patience to hold the pencil upright and at a 30 degree angle plus the measure of pie times one and two and three come on ladies you're doing good tasting ham hon, whered you get the recipies on the inside of Martha Stewarts new prinson cell where she admits to being kicked in the head and Hulk Hogan in down i never saw The Giant yalled down fee fi foe fum i smell the blood of a woolyburger.

Well We guess we told you off. Dont do it again.

justjakk
Oh by the way, we love that picture. Great brush strokes and the hues are so beautyful. Is she a friend of yours??? Reminda me of a painting done by Leonardo Di Caprio or someone named Leo, yanno like from the Ninja Turtles cartoon. Keep up the good work!!

Syren
hysterical

That's great!!

*sigh* Much is meriting my fave smilie at the moment, JJ, you are a card!

justjakk
You mean like a trading card or like Halmark?????

Syren
I mean like it's a British word for you're a funny guy wink

justjakk
Thank you. I would have been deeply annoyed if you said Halmark.

Syren
Pffft, screw Hallmark, I give you Syren kudos wink And I feel the sudden need for sleep..... Goodnight dearest hug

justjakk
I do that to everyone. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.