I need some help with my comic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
I need some help with my comic. I need new characters...definatly some boy characters...the comic is about vampires, werewolves, ghosts, witches etc. Can you please help me create one. Anyone? confused

SaTsuJiN
just look around at designs you like and dont like.. and then take the peices you do like and put your own twist on em. Then make new characters out of it

Freddy Lover
I'll post pictures of my characters and you can tell me what you think...

Dazzler619
What do you need help creating actually? I need more details so I can help.

Trickster
I'll wait until you've posted the pictures.

Freddy Lover
I need help with my characters. I don't know how I should draw them. I'm having a tough time drawing them, and I don't like how they look.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
I need help with my characters. I don't know how I should draw them. I'm having a tough time drawing them, and I don't like how they look.

Freddy Lover
I don't want them to do the whole character for me...I just need help with the hair mainly...

SaTsuJiN
why dont you start posting sketches and we'll give feedback or something?..

Freddy Lover
I'm having a hard time trying to put it on the computer!

Pandemoniac
Got a witch for ya. it's too cliche cause it was an assignment forcing me into this reflection of a witch, but I gave it a twist anyway. Might encase some idea's for you.

Lyra Rose
try manga style hair that way u can have mad hair styles and it will look cool

FallenArchAngel
u know it does not have to be manga to have cool mad hairstyles, plus for all u know Freddy Lover might already be using a manga style for his comics.

Lyra Rose
it was an idea

ninjababe
Here are some good ways you can find new ways to make new characters

1: Find a nice calm place where you can relex
2: Think back on some of your other characters old or new
3: What do you like most about them and why
4: Make a main structure of his/her body that you like most
5: If you are ever drawing armor just let your hand take care of the drawing; don't even think about what your doing
6: If your drawing clothes, make your own designs and don't count on other peoples opinion but your own
7: Use some things out of real life like creatures or people, like the old age, stone age, knights age ect.
8: If you don't like what you see don't throw it away; bodify it and make it better until it fits what you want

All of these things help me and you don't have to do them in order
I have made tons of characters this way; from Demon Knights to small children it just takes time and practice to profect thats all

ninja -NinjaBabe-
I hope you like the information I have given you and I also hope it works for you to.
Just contact me or reply if you have any questions, please. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.