Politically Correct fairy tales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Vertically challenged Native American Riding hood and the endangerd Wolf

One day vertically challenged Native American Riding hood was walking through the forest When all of the sudden the endangerd wolf met her. "Were are you going little girl?" "Im going to my gradmas house for a togetherness celebration" The wolf looked at her a and replied "Theres a shortcut" So vertically challenged Native American Riding Hood took it. Unfortuantly the shortcut was in the middle of a protected marshland and the girl was fined for disturbing the ecosystem.
When she finally got to the cottage the endanged wolf dress up as grandma and went into the bed waiting for the girl. The girl came in and noticed that grandma had gone through some very unusual change but she excepted them with tolerance and compassion. "Ohh grandma what big teeth you have." "All the better to eat you with but I cant becuase Im a vegetarian and I have iritalble bowl syndrome.

THE END

Canadian Moose
Funny. But why is Red now Native American? I always assumed she was Swedish.

TheProgramSmith
Very clever.

I saw something similar to this on "Blue Collar Television;" Snow Caucasian and the 7 Handi-capable Little People.

§nakehead
becuase the term "red" use to be an offensive term for Indian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.