Michael Moores lies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
There is a documenatry being made about the lies Michael Moore said in the film Farinheit 9/11

Click link to read

http://www.citizensunited-interactive.org/c41.11/

Alpha Centauri
The Republican version of "Fahrenheit 9/11" will of course label him as a liar.

-AC

Darth Sauron
Michael moore is god

and thats from me, a pro bush guy wink

BackFire
Miceal Moore lies? You're shitting me! No one on earth knows that. I thought his films were 100% factual.

You know what? I don't care. His movies are interesting and entertaining, that's all that matters.

§nakehead
You make it sound like being Republican is a bad thing. All these people want said is the truth.

Alpha Centauri
"All these people want said is the truth."

Like when Bush said there was WMDs in Iraq and lied to the American people?

Sit down.

-AC

§nakehead
AC, just shut up your puttin your foot in your mounth every time you talk.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah that's what I thought.

Think before you speak.

-AC

Darth Sauron
look, Backfire, your in this thread yeah?
Can you close it?
can you and the rest of your mod buddies make it a warnable offense to bring up polotics especially involving bush and kerry in this tender time before the election?

§nakehead
And the liberals fanatics march on roll eyes (sarcastic)

§nakehead
politics are an inportant part of life. Not talking about would be dumb

Darth Sauron
Polotics arent allowed on the boards
and also i dont think its good to talk about them at this moment in time, the election tends to make people a lil more edgy, its like a period for voters

BackFire
Just from watching the little trailor for that movie (that basically lifts the premise of the title of "ferinheight 9/11"wink I can see that it's not going to be any more truthful or fair then Micheal Moore films are. Instead of pushing a liberal agenda, it will be pushing a conservative agenda, that's the only difference.

wicker_man
I don't care what anyone says, both his 'big' films (i.e. F 9/11 & BfC) were really enjoyable mixing documentary and entertainment, both had me hooked from start to end, and it certainly opened my eyes to some rather 'eye opening facts'.

PVS
speaking of lies...remember this one?

"Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

Alpha Centauri
Allies, Mr Bush? You mean Britain.

-AC

finti
Poland, Denamrk, Norwya, Italy, Japan, Austrailia

PVS
yeah, we began with those allies...now who do we have left?

BackFire
Ugh, can we not turn this into another pointless political squabble?

finti
Britain, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Japan, Austrailia, Poland

PVS
well, with the title "michael moores lies" it automatically submits itself to politics.

BackFire
No, it doesn't. Where in the title of "Miceal Moore lies" does it mention anything about American allies and the such? For once, just keep this about Micheal Moore and defending or attacking his films.

PVS
http://www.iht.com/articles/541866.htm

BERLIN In a surprise announcement, Poland said Monday that it would withdraw its troops from Iraq by the end of 2005, leaving the U.S.-led multinational forces the task of finding replacements to fill a crucial security role in south-central Iraq.

thats one down

Darth Sauron
lol, anybody read Dude wheres my Country

the list of the willing countries is so bad laughing out loud

PVS
ok wink

BackFire
Actually, since this thread is technically about a film, I'm moving it to the Movie Discussion forum. If you guys wish to discuss politics, use one of the other 400+ political threads.

Darth Sauron
i love michael moore, i love bush too

i also think michael moore loves bush in his own way, if kerry wins this election, whats moore going to write about next?

BackFire
Actually, Moores next movie is called "sicko" and it's about the healthcare of America.

PVS
michael moore is a godsent.

with right wing propaganda spreaders like rush limbaugh, mike savage, bill oreilly, and various other bias hacks...its nice to see someone from the left appealing to those voters off minimal attention span.

a classic mistake by the left is to only appeal to more educated voters, and leaving the simple stuff to leftist comedians. why is it such a crime for the left to rally up a.d.d. voters as the right has done for so many years?

even playing field

politics are all lies, so dont make moore out to be a demon among angels

Darth Sauron

PVS
^^^^

THATS GREAT!!! laughing out loud i love the guy!!!

Agent Elrond
A conservative movie? That just sound no expression Moore's films are enjoyable. Whether they're 100% true is another story.

MornGlory

PVS
that is just a vile ignorant pic to post.
taking such horrific images for granted and
quoting a candidate out of context.

shameful

Alpha Centauri
Shameful indeed.

Disrespecting the people who lost their lives there. Even worse, you're backing the guy who knew it'd happen and didn't stop it.

-AC

eggmayo
surely though, 9/10 is bigger than 9/11 so bush is insulting himself

Raz
Please don't use the movie forums for politics. Use the GDF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.