Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozental
Hey there. I just wanted to pop by and say hello to everyone. I'm new to this forum but a big fan of anime and RPGs. I hope to read and speak to you all more later.

Phoenix Aska
Yes!!!!

Go Anime and RPG's!!!

My two favorite things!!

Hello ozental

BlackHatDefect
There is a section for welcoming,so this should be moved.

Anyway,welcome.I like anime and RPGs as well.

Darth Revan187
Yes, let me give you some important advice when using the forums.

DESTROYING A LEPRECHAUN:
1 - A Leprechaun is in fact mortal and can be killed like anyone else, however tricking him into being killed is nearly impossible.

2 - Wrought iron will burn a Leprechaun (i.e. If you want to hold a Leprechaun, use wrought iron "cage"wink.

3 - Leprechauns love liquor. They can be enticed by the alcohol and will get drunk. However, the Leprechaun's metabolism is magical. They can consume much more alcohol than mortals and they can sober up much faster than a mortal.

TrAnCeDuO
that was quite randommessed

justjakk
Welcome to Hell, I'll be your tour guide to the left you see...........
-Talks about nothing in particular and falls asleep-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Wakes up- AAAAH FLYING MOKEYS!!!! Oh Huh? Oh yeah I was talking to the newbie. DON'T TOUCH MY CHICKEN SANDWICH OR DIE!!!!!!
Thank you and remember, when posting in the anime manga forum.........use thumbtacks they keep Revan to the wall better being if the wall is made up of cork or pie or mmmmm icecream. Gotta go I smell icecream and pie.

chelsea24
whoa......people in here are acka messed

Darth Revan187
What? Whats all this keeping Revan against the wall.
Hey you wanna know something?

MARRIAGE: Leprechauns can only marry every thousand years on their thousandth birthday, if they catch the mortal lass of their choice and have her sneeze three times without anyone saying "God bless you." At that point, magically, a ring appears on her finger and a shackle around her neck.

- Leprechauns will take their brides to their mythical land once they catch their brides.

justjakk
Hey, I take exception to that last one...........

Chicken sandwiches are only good when played backwards so you can hear their hidden snakes. And bikes with door make good umbrellas when you strike them against the dwarf of the mighty wand. He walked to the door of the bath tub to find his sister under the rock and then they sang.

I guess i told you

Serket
I don't get it...*Shrugs* Anyway, welcome.

WindDancer
Welcome to KMC ozental!

Moving to Welcome forum.

Shadow_King
Hello and welcome back to kmc fourms i hope you have a great time here

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Morning_Glory
waveHELLO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.