looks can be decieving....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
according to tfn there are some hidden characters in the ep 3 teaser poster. this costs of vaider (obviously) greivous, boba fett and the emperer. the 1st marked out pic

The Ones
and the second

Boba Sweat
That's the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

People need to stop finding Waldo in the teaser poster. I saw Joseph Stalin in the clouds one afternoon, too.....

The Ones
hey i didnt say i did it. i said tfn did

Morridini
Why can't I see any of the things they are talking about?

PVS
isnt there another thread on this product of smoking way too much weed and having too much time to stare at a poster?

Sith Master X
The only thing I could make out of what other people saw was Grievous. Other then that, I think they're just looking into it way to much.

Morridini
Grievous, eh?
What part of him are we supposed to be seeing?

vorphalack
Frankly?
Because they aren't there.

-V.

Morridini
No kidding?

PVS
ever look for shapes in clouds when you were a little kid?
same thing, except blown way out of proportion by fanboys.

Morridini
In clouds, yes.
In Jedi cloaks which looks like Vader, no.

Sith Master X
Half of Grievous' face is definitely there.

PVS
oh you poor poor dilluted people sad

LandoSpeeder
Hay I see Darth Vader on Anakin's cloak! laughing out loud

Darth_Decimator
i can see the face that is supposed to be grievous but i dont think it looks at all like the general

neo313
aye

§pearhead
same...and boba fett?

...no, definitely not there

Naredhel
Actually I can kinda see it but I think you've got grevious the wrong way round; I think he's looking sideways...

Naredhel
Oh wait... I found MORE!!!!

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/midasgf/more.JPG

Maybe these will be in episode 3!!!!

Boris
I can't see crap sad

waynerobsonuk
not a damn thing. Is it April 1st already? laughing out loud

Wayne...

Jeff-Man
people r just trying to make excuses for the crappy poster

SomeGuy57
That is the most dumbest things ever. Palpatines chin? Give me a break, why would you automatically think that its Palpatines chin in the first place if it is even suppose to be a chin? This is like trying to spot out a picture of Darth Vader on your crap. Someone needs to close this thread.

El Toro
tfn = supershadow more and more each day.....

Jedi Priestess
laughing out loud actually I was gonna say that about kmc messed

cornponious
WTF??? What is this nonesense?

I don't see a frigging thing in that picture except what's SUPPOSED to be seen in it. Anybody who thinks there is anything else there is out of his mind. I don't see a thing.

cornmoodious

waynerobsonuk
maybe its the 'supershadow virus' affecting everything. Just like the dark side of the force laughing out loud
As people get more and more desperate for the film ther will always be a few who want attention and make things up. As oscar wilde said "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"
I agree about TFN though. Wasn't that josh bloke supposed to 'deliver the good's' today? Well it's 1.40am GMT by me on the 2nd Nov.....site wasn't updated all day... laughing out loud laughing out loud
Wayne..

cornponious
Ooooooh, look what I found! Goody goody, this is boffo!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/cornponious/teaser2.jpg

Fanboys unite!!!!

cornfanious

Jedi Priestess
I think that should be cornbitcheous stick out tongue

DarthVader
Theres ot a damn thing but vader..and anakin THE END!

Prozak
Overzealous Star Wars Fans see lots of things that aren't there. Many of them swear to have seen GOOD movies when they went to see Ep I and Ep II

DarthVader
Dude u can not diss Episode I or Two!! the Episode I was awsome because of maul Episode II because anakins turning evil and u are just to dumb to realize it!! ImHo!

Sith Master X
I agree DV. Episodes 1 & 2 were fantastic.

Prozak
Your knowledge and critique of these movies is nothing if not insightful; and it is clearly not insightful.

Should you EVER find a valid redeeming point for these movies, then please drop me a line. In the meantime my argument still stands; they are shit and you my friend...are an ASSCLOWN

Sith Master X
So what, no one's opinion matters now? These movies are shit and that's final?

the_rea1thing
i have to agree with prozak here. with clearly nothing to do but create claymation replacements for jabba the hut in E4, george decided to fill in his time making 2 jokes of movies. episode 1 is nothing but an excuse for ILM and Lucas Film to show how 'comedic' the franchise can be by creating jar jar binks. episode 2 is simply a tour of the galaxy for 2 hours - ala 'the holiday show'. waste of time.

Prozak
If by fantastic you actually mean CRAPTACULAR...then yes...i'd agree too.

DarthVader
Prozak...Dude i bet u that i have way more people to back me up on this than u do..ARE U HIGH!!!!?!?!?!?!?! See u listen to GL too much..when he announced Episode I he said that TFM , AOTC and RoTs were not going to be as good as the origanals but he would put them out to complete the trilogy, how can u say that Episode I and II suck??? u call me an assclown?? Episode I and II were some of the Greatest movies of The Years!!! the were total Blockbusters and people camped out to see them!!!!! Now Who is the AssClown...

Sith Master X
Last time I checked, fantastic and CRAPTACULAR (if that's even a word) mean two totally different things. wink

Prozak
Still you i'm afraid.

Prozak
You wanna talk crap words...well i got the crappest word ever....MIDICHLORIANS...stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Either way...the prequels are dross.

Keep dreaming

DarthVader
ok then if im such an assclown then why are u still here..i should be one big starwars fan that doesnt know what he is talking about..but u decide to try to prove your point which will be wrong in the end anyway...

Sith Master X

DarthVader
The only dross here is you!! ooo put that in your pide and smoke it!! CUZ!!

the_rea1thing
darth, can u send me the quote or link from GL when he says "im going to make 3 movies and throw some money away on movies am telling you now are not going to be any good and not going to live up to your expections".

as for people camping out, are you referring to those people dressed up as darth vader and stormtroopers ? i wonder if any nursing homes had reported them missing that day.

Prozak
You ARE one big Star Wars fan that doesn't know what he is talking about. Your futile attempts to defend these movies humours me is all.

DarthVader
And the aSsClOwN award goes to!!!...................... Prozacrap!! o wait it appears that his right boob is falling out..erm...

Prozak
Never a truer word said. No doubt Darth had failed to take his medication on opening days for EP 1 and 2. Hence his love for such shit and his inability to prove me wrong.

Oh, and you are STILL an assclown

Sith Master X
Well you see DV, people like him, only his opinion matters, not anyone elses. Yet, he calls others an Assclown for it. How intelligent.

DarthVader
ok...im not going to argue with an assclown...im not even gunna waste my time because i know i am right!!!

the_rea1thing
sith master x, what are MIDICHLORIANS sir ?

Prozak
And lets not forget the opinion of general movie goers, crtics and star wars fans. Don't kid yourselves boys. You are in the minority. Not me. Hence, ASSCLOWNS

DarthVader
With what he knows he is probally a 17 year old that loves Pokemon and tapes every episode..He is fastinated that he has every pokemon card known to man....

DarthVader
either that or he is jelious because he had to stay home while all his friends saw Episode I and II because he is only of those poor guys on the street that say PEACE and LOVE because he is always stoned!!

Sith Master X
Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living
cells and communicates with the Force. laughing out loud stick out tongue

DarthVader
Obvously u know u are wrong so Case Closed i wan ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!

Prozak
Is that REALLY the best you can come up with. Please...try to work that vocabulary and think of something either funny or insulting to say or better yet. Give me some firm reasons as to why the prequels are so good.

I love asking the nut jobs this question. Why? 'Cos they can't answer it.

DarthVader
Dude ho do u remember that line!?!?!

Prozak
You wan? You mean you wank off over jar jar right?

the_rea1thing
thanks very much. hav been racking me brain for 8 years on that one.

Prozak
In other words, some ****ing shit George Lucas cooked up to totally RUIN the mysticism of it all.

General Kaliero
Please people, for the love of R2-D2, STOP!

This flaming eachother is needless!

Someone, PLEASE close this thread before it gets worse.

DarthVader
Ok ....

EPISODE I-----------------
Good things..
1.Great Plot
2.Darth Maul
3.Fast Saber Fights
4.Anakins story was good
5.Obi-Wan

Episode II------------------
1.Awsome Plot
2.Great Fight Scenes
3.Yoda!!!!
4.Clone Troopers
5.DEATH STAR!!!!!!!!

so there ya go...

Sith Master X
This is totally pathetic. We're all starting to sound like a bunch of whining first graders. Let's just get over it and start respecting other people's opinions.

Prozak, you think the prequels suck, that's your opinion, and I respect that because you're entitled to it even though I disagree. There, how's that?

DarthVader
I would like to know why did the prequils suck???? and he was the one who totally said the prequils suck (And they Dont!)

Prozak
Darth you are so funny. Thats got to be the worst example ever. Death Star in EP 2...jesus..it was an image that was on screen for what...20 seconds...LMFAO

the_rea1thing
sith master x, what is sarcasm sir ?

DarthVader
ok if u think all the prequils suck then i guess to u episode III will too..so go away and dont post because no one needs u to trash their oppinions...

Sith Master X
Do you have a dictionary? If you were smart enough, you'd know how to look it up.

DarthVader
oo i know that one!!!! Its somthing your not good at!!!!!

Sith Master X
We've all got opinions.

Sith Master X
lol

DarthVader
Exactly Sith is right!!

Prozak
Why do they suck?

SHIT CONTINUITY, CRAP ACTING (although that would be cos of) BAD DIRECTING, (Lucas has the charisma of gravel), OVER USE OF CGI resulting in SOULLESS CRAP,MIDICHLORIANS, JAR JAR BINKS, NATALIE PORTMANS INABILITY TO CONVEY ANY EMOTION, HORRIBLE DIALOGUE, CHEESY YODA PUPPET IN EP1...shall i continue?

And you did ask me....

the_rea1thing
thanks.

DarthVader
please go on...i like to hear assclowns make big asses of themselves!

the_rea1thing
on my final note. i think they generally have no soul. look at the originals, the massive built sets in elstree studios, that show real lighting and reflections. now the new ones, all cgi, fake lighting, nothing for the actors to act 'from'. just pulls the whole performance down.

Spectr4L
I only see two figures in the poster. However, I still think this is a coincidence...

Sith Master X
Interesting...

Prozak
Hey read your pros for these movies and then please argue against my cons. You can't. Wanna know why? Cos u know it secretly...u know deep down, you're a nut.

DarthVader
ok the rea1thing..i can see that from a certin point of view...but...george had nothing to really build off of...i mean u try to do 3 movies and then do movies before them..

Sith Master X
Exactly.

darktim1
I liked the first two I know they were'nt all that great but I thought they were good and thats my opinion anyone has problem with that well then thats tuff because I don't think they suck.

DarthVader
yes and that is his oppinion..Prozak r u gunna trash him too??

Prozak
No 'cos he's quite happy to say he likes 'em but recognises that they aren't amazing films. Thats fine. You on the other hand Darth, you make them out to be something they aren't.

PVS
so if you love the prequels....then you are an assclown?

is that the whole of your arguement?
is that the opinion which you have been pushing in everyone's face
for the least 3 pages? well your point was spoken....and then spoken again...
and again...and again.

is it possible to have an opinion of the films that does NOT lead to putting down others for no reason? im sure there must be.

tpaquin
I was going to say that this is the dumbest thing that I've ever seen but thirty people beat me to it.

Ripe
this scar over Anakin's eye, which just happens to look exactly the same as the scar on General Grevious' eye has got me bloody interested!

think of the surprise fanboy possibilities ppl!!!!

cornponious
And what possibilities would that be? What could a scar on Anakin and a scar on Grievous have in common that would be interesting? You guys are going waaaaaay to deep with this stuff.

But, then again, just this morning I was thinking that we could all collectively try to use the force to sway the election in Kerry's favor.

sad

cornponiouiouiouiouious

PVS
notice how anakin's scar resembles tony montana's scar in scarface!!!

ok fanboys, get your scarface videos and look for clues!!!

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

cornponious
Man, I love that sig, tpaquin. I can't watch that ridiculous video enough.

Here's a link to Vlad's Elektronik - Supersonik totally righteous video!

http://www.molvania.com/video_medium_2.html

Had to throw that in.
corn

Jedi Priestess
Out of curiousity, why on earth do you even watch the movies then? And why are you here? I mean if Lucas sucks, and the prequels suck then you are in the wrong forum. I'm quite sure there are plenty of Prequel hating forums on the net.

PVS
good question

*waiting for answer*

Stunrun
i think its pathetic! how fans turn against the man who gave us star wars.

Sith Master X
Yeah, I can't wait to hear his comeback now.

Good one JP. laughing out loud

Prozak
I guess the best way to describe it would be to compare it to scratching a mosquito bite. You know you shouldn't and scratching will only make it worse but you can't help it. Although, that said, I've only watched Eps 1 and 2 enough times to garner an opinion, i don't watch them religiously; after all i think they are dreck. I Suppose being a big fan of the original trilogy compels me to watch too, i know I'm in for a train wreck but i simply cannot avert my eyes; call it morbid curiosity.

The simple truth is the prequels are poor, not only in comparison to the OT but by general movie standards they are awful. There are TV shows out there that have better acting, story, direction etc. I've given valid and adult arguments to support my statements yet see no rebuttals of worth to debunk my comments except for Darth Nutjobs memorable It has the Death Star in it. It might also be a good idea to point out that a forum is a place where people can express and share their ideas and opinions. I have given mine earlier, in a manner of speaking, and was called an idiot. Typical mentality of your average Star Wars stalker i know, but the point is I'm entitled to post my opinion regardless of whether you agree with it or not and will continue to do so. Perhaps you lot can petition the mods to make it a mandatory requirement for all members to love these movies, (although i use the term movie very loosely), so that in future, you aren't reminded as to exactly how bad the prequels truly are.

I am still waiting for a positive critique or comment to disprove my statements and should JP or anyone care to set a thread up to discuss this you can count me in, just point me to the correct page. In the meantime, keep loving 'em for both of us.

Prozak
Why? Do you enjoy having your ass handed to you in an argument?

I'm still waiting for any kind of valid or for that matter, worthy post from you too.

PVS
nice name prozac.
perhaps its time to up your dosage.

you are habitually posting in an EPISODE3 FORUM like the rest of us...
only you hate the prequels...but your HERE...CONSTANTLY...so i just HAVE to ask...

why?

Prozak
Are you blind or stupid? Perhaps both? Read the whole thread.

And if you had half a brain you might grasp the concept that an EP3 forum isn't solely for people who love the prequels or have high hopes. It's a forum.

I'll up my dosage, you see if you can get your lobotomy reversed.

Jedi Priestess
I think maybe the reason you are having such a hard time with these is because you are viewing them with a critics eye. But to each his own. I will tell you what it is exactly that endears me to the prequels. Or as Ush would say Im going to wax nostalgic. Back in 77 when A New Hope came out it was simply put awesome. When you saw that star destroyer come roaring across the screen and blocking everything else out for ME I was instantly transported into the story. And believe it or not the OT has it's share of bad acting and bad dialog and cheesiness. But that's the way GL intended it to be. The entire sage is patterned after his Sat afternoon movie experiences with Flash Gordon etc. This movie isnt supposed to win Oscars. It is supposed to entertain you. Hell my kids saw the OT growing up and they love the PT as well. Probably for the same reason that I do. It's an adventure. I want to know the backstory. I want to know where Vader came from. Who cares if the dialog blows or the acting is less than Oscar worthy? FOR ME this movie still takes me back. Still draws me in. And thats a good thing because here I am 27 freaking years later waiting on the edge of my seat to see then end of the saga. Those are my reasons. I can understand your reasons, but please try and understand the reasons of someone who's been caught up in the magic of this story not the techinical details. smile No one can disprove you from your opinion because it IS your opinion. wink

PVS
a labotomy is irreversable...but aren't we off topic now?

the thread is based on the supposed hidden images in the new teaser poster...NOT on whether or not the prequels suck.

so...i guess YOU need to visit your local optometrist, get fitted for a new pair of glasses or contact lenses, and come back and post appropriately.

have a nice day

Jedi Priestess
damn I swear all I get done is edit spelling errors messed

Sith Master X
No, but apparently you do.

Prozak
JP, I'm happy you love the prequels, seriously i am. I love it that you can say you unashamedly love these movies, flaws and all. Me, i can't get past them but i respect your honesty on the matter. At least you sound sane when compared to some people around here. Keep lovin' em.

PVS, read the whole thread, its simple, you'll see how we got from A to B. While it's now grossly off-topic thats the whole point of a thread. It opens up new avenues. I might start a new thread myself; i can't wait to read your witty on-topic posts.

Prozak
Where? You've provided nothing but more evidence to support your ASSCLOWN status. Oh and by quoting me like that, you've actually conceded to getting your ass handed to you.

You are funny you know?

Sith Master X
By quoting you, I conceded to getting my ass handed to me? err huh How the hell do you make any sense out of that?

Sorry Prozak, but once again I'd love the opportunity to present you with this award:

Prozak
Are you retarded? Read it properly. Go to night school and learn English, read more books and get a true grasp of the english language.

Thats a cool pic btw...u take that on your webcam? It came out really clear.

PVS
much to your dismay, you will find that reverse psychology is not an effective tool when arguing with me...but anyway.

the topic is the topic.
you are being an attention junkie.
the whole point of the thread is the teaser poster and
supposed hidden images within. so spare me your 'a to b' talk
and realise you might just be wrong...PERISH the thought.

Sith Master X
Prozak, you do realize that not all web cam pics come out clear right? You seem to be kind of clueless, which leads me to wonder, how old are you anyway? Do you wipe your own ass yet, or does your mommy still do that for you?

PVS
this was the post that initiated this off topic flame fest...YOUR POST.
it didnt just happen. YOU HAPPENED.
read all the previous posts, its all about the teaser poster.

what the hell are you trying to prove anyway?

Prozak
Thanks for proving my point sith. Not only can you not grasp the obvious you also seem incapable of wit or sarcasm. So the question is, how old are you. Once again, ASSCLOWN. Keep 'em coming

Prozak
It's still an opinion, are you incapable of seeing that? And as for flaming, who called who an idiot first?

Please enlighten me...seeing as you've only JUST gone back to the earlier posts it should be fresh in your mind

Ushgarak
Geez, people. Show some damn maturity. Patience is running out with the infantile name calling contests we are getting around here.

Closing- and I want this kind of thing stopped for good.

And Prozak- keep things on topic, and no, it is not the purpose of a thread to leave that topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.