HOT NEWS! MUST READ THIS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tmenary
Anakin Skywalker dies in Episode 2! Luke isn't born!

Xizor
Hi, my name is Tmenery, I'm desperate for attention, so please respond to the stupid garbage I wrote.

Solardarth
shut up tmeny cool

Tom Gon Jinn
Oi! I am the best!

tmenary
You're nasty. My name is tmenary, not tmenery or tmeny, you snot warbelers! Soldath and zixor!

Xizor
I am amused by the simplicity of your statements. Now bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

UnknownBountyHunter
Come on you guys, cut it out. And Tmenary that is the most ridiculous comment ever. Unless you have evidence of your findings, with I am 100% you don't, please don't post it UNLESS its a suggestion.

Darth Daft
What the hell are you guys talking about? Are you all MAD MEN or something! Well I jolly well hope so, coz SO AM I!!!!!!

Dancing chickens on a rainy wouldn't make a good custard weapon without the spring seasoning of Jackie Chan, but then, who really knows the knowledge of the little chef, eh?
Now listen up, buster, I know I'm only an ametuer, but I have all the combs ready, so I could destroy all of the wheelbarrows if I wanted to. Do ya hear me? ALL OF THEM!!!

Xantos Clone
are we sith lords or jedi people...let's set an example for the padawans....

let's give em' a chance to explain this....(good luck though kid...)

maybe he means that anakin becomes vader at the end of ep II and hense the 'death of anakin' and luke and lei are not born until ep III......(throughing ya a bone)

"FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW"???!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.