j.k I'm mad at u!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
In all her books she wrote a little collection of spells,not enough 4 me!!
she should've take us through a class like trans of charms alot more

and another thing why the DE are so losers WHY?!
How children in year 5 can counter curse their curses, what a wimps and to be called a DE is supuse to be respective 4 pure blood maniacs....
why the majority of the books is about the three deadly curses...
everytime this three!! (with a little exceptions)
I got tired of them I want more deadly ones with all the veriety of the wizardry world I want blood!! (j/k)
now that we saw in the end of book 5 some curses I want jk to include them in her future books.

but hey its childrens books I can't expect for much more blood.

If u think the same review

celestial_moon
i dont get quite what u r saying. do u mean teach her readers about the classes? if so, then it's better what she did.

pixie1
she should write a book of spells and all the gory details just 4 u

Balzi
C'mon... They are for children too. If you want blood read other books there are plenty of those

cheeky munkey
balzi is right.. they were originally written fr kids... and what do u mean.... the DE? huh

Orlando Bloom03
^Nice signess

megajoint
DE=death eaters
I thought anyone know that...

[Ms_dEaTh]
What are you talking about? The DEs are "losers" as you say, because they are evil. And not everyone likes evil no-gooders.
The Three Unforgivable Curses. She put Three for a reason.
You want more?
Make some up yourself. Boy, do they work.
"but hey its childrens books I can't expect for much more blood."
Gosh you sound like a hungry vamp. Pfft.

Here's a suggestion, why don't you send a nice long letter to J.k Rowling with everything you want her to include in the books.
I'm positively sure she'll get back to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

megajoint
probably she will get my blood lollllllllll
and I ment if she want a convicing story she should've made them more tough for they got like 30-35 years experience than them!!!!
u cant expect children in the age of 15 to be stronger than grown ups.
and I want more spell the dark arts is a wide subject no 3 curses only!
(voldemort was dealing will dark arts when he was young now he's like 50-60+ this subject must be wide or so I think)

and p.s:I used blood as an exprassion for more action like in the end of book 5 (D-dore vs voldy).
and I think voldy choose them by loyalty not expirience look at wormtail ....but from another point he blast 13 muggles not bad,not bad at all..... not all the DE are losers wink

megajoint
probably she will get my blood lollllllllll
and I ment if she w

tassie
She's a writer with a great demand for her bks, i'm sure she doesn't have the time at the moment to think up spells that aren't really needed in her books.

huh ^^ that sounds slightly shallow the way you say it, just cuz there's no blood involved no expression

megajoint
IF u shouldve read my replay u would understand my meaning by saying blood!!!!!!

tassie
ohhhhh well, i understand that then, there really shouldve been more action there, yeah i agree there

but the expression "blood" was kinda misleading wink

Trickster
Dude, you gotta calm down the blood lust, like totally. Although I like, totally agree with the DE dudes sucking at spells. They shuda like had some totally knarly spells, although Harry needed to stay with the program to egt the prophecy, no?

megajoint
they cant kill him but they could have killed his friends...but they dont know that only voldy can kill him.....but lets not dwell on things

Trickster
Dude, you brought it up!

megajoint
If u have something to add,add.
do u have any complain about the books share your anger with us.

DanFan4000
Someone needs to slap 'megajoint'. Thanks...

RoguePw25
Closed due to inactivity.

PM me if you think this thread should be re-opened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.