Savage Hulk vs. Bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Okay f*ck it!! It needed to be done. Two of the dumbest powerhouses in comics collide!!

The setting: Some canyon in New Mexico

The winner wll recieve Bizarro's beloved "Bizarro #1" necklace, or rock, or whatever.

Who am walking away the winner?

LET THE SLUGFEST (and very funny conversations, if you wanna call thatwink) BEGIN!!!

Arsenal
They're running towards eachother; about to collide when they get distracted by an air molecule and sit and look at it until they blow up.

radioboy121
Bizarro was pretty close to Superman's level (but more interesting), so he may have the advantage here. I kind of miss him, but I did not like those other incarnations of other characters (remember Bizarro Jimmy?).

baddspellahl4
bizzaro is possibly stronger than supes, but he's too dumb to learn his full potential and has absolutely no form or strategey I go with the birdy though

Maestro
when to search bizarro on google images.....wtf . .

Wynndar
yea remember when they had their bodies switched...supes had to admit that as bizarro he was much stronger...bizarro was actually not even stupid...his actions r just always different from what he wants to do

Tron
Someone just gave me an idea. Let's revise this a little:

1)Comic versions

2)Animated versions

Bizarro would probaby think Martian Manhunter's been hitting the gym, "Martan Man-guy am looking funny."

I love animated Bizarrolaughing out loud

crazyspinz
haha, agreed

Tron
Damn, this thread is just getting no love.no expression

I was gonna let this thread die since it wasn't getting any props, UNTIL ASIAN HULK TRYED TO BITE OFF MY THREAD!!What the f**k?

So now I can't let it die, I CAN'T!!

MERCILOUS
Ok then here goes...

Bizzaro laughs and says "Your color scheme is rediculous..." no wait...
"you look funny..." not quite there yet... "you am funny looking greenball" Hulk then looks for the green ball. Hulk not finding one, says "you am stupid." Bizzaro "yes, and me am stupider than you." Hulk ponders this for a few hours then realizes that's still an insult. The battle insues.

Tron
As f*cked up as that is, I can actually see that happeninglaughing out loud

MERCILOUS
Thank you, I had an acting coach help me get into character for this one. He reccomended I attempt to break a brick over my head and then write down whatever came out.

Tron
Yeah, a brick will always help get into characterwink

Draco69
Good Fight, I think.

Sentry
Hmmm... Bizarro has the speed/durability/more power advantage... Hulk has his strength and healing factor. This is Savage Hulk right? Debating which retard wins is tough. Bizarro could take it with some effort if he made use of his powers like Superman does, but he's a retard. So is the Hulk.

50/50 maybe?

60/40 for Bizarro... Maybe. 6 out of 10 Bizarro will probably take it.

Tron
Lucky you Draco. I did this once already, but the damn thread won't come up for me. This thread will live, for nowwink.

gautam
yea...nice thread....id say savage hulk...by just a bit....because bizzaro is soo stupid he wouldnt even noe to make use of his speed...and would get hit by hulk....and hulk has the power to take him out...

Mainstream
Bizzaro thinks losing is winning so he wins..or loses...oh which ever means good for him

Femi32
Hulk will win because Bizarro will forget he has superspeed and go toe to toe with the Hulk.

Psyquis52
Hulk will win because Hulk is strongest one there is.

Bizarro will lose because he meant to win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Femi32
Hulk will win because Bizarro will forget he has superspeed and go toe to toe with the Hulk.

i actually agree with that . . .

supremthor
ya but then again it will take hulk to long to be able to match bizaro strength...

Thunderstrike
Bizarro loses to the bird.

Thanos_6383
lol@Bizzarros way of talking......Me am Bizarro... laughing

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Bizarro loses to the bird.

bird brains are smarter than bizzaro and Sav. hulk.. lol

bigboygreen
Hulk Smash!!!!

Dayscribe
Hulk sucks!

They both fall off of a cliff and aren't smart enough to know that they'll survive it.

Dinalfos
Hulk is stronger. Toe to toe = Hulk Smash.

Tron
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Hulk sucks!

They both fall off of a cliff and aren't smart enough to know that they'll survive it.

Ummmm, they WOULD survive it.no expression

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Hulk is stronger. Toe to toe = Hulk Smash.

Keep telling yourself that.wink

grey fox
Hulk , Bizzaro's mind is so fractured that he'd go for a purely physical fight , and as we all know a purely physical fight with the Hulk is never a good thing.

Tron
Most of the time, but it's a little different when you're squaring off against a carbon copy of one of DC's most powerful characters. Just throwing that out there...

endrict
Bizarro vs Stupid Hulk who will win

PS: i am not up to date with bizarro these days.

Draco69
Unlike Superman, Bizarro deesn't hold back with his powers. He attacks savagely like a wild dog.

Crease
Yet another version of Hulk gets killed by yet another version of Supes.

General Kon-El
Any loss with Hulk is most of the time PIS. I mean his healing factor has been proven to be way faster than Wolverine. With all of Logan's ridiculous durability/healing feats, Hulk SHOULD take out Bizarro. I say Hulk 5/10

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Draco69
Unlike Superman, Bizarro deesn't hold back with his powers. He attacks savagely like a wild dog.

Unfortunately, he doesn't use them smartly sometimeserm

Draco69
True. He doesn't. But when you're close to speed of light battering ram with the strength of Superman, you don't really need to be that smart.

endrict
bizarro isnt smart enough to tap in to his great powers to go all out.
he is stronger then superman but he is to dumb

Draco69
Again that's true. But he's like a bad dog in battle. He uses his abilities to the full potential Superman doesn't. Namely traveling at close to speed of light, firing his freeze-beams and savagely beating his opponent into a bloody pulp as if he were on crack.

It's like giving the Tasmanian Devil, Superman's powers. He would be more dangerous because he won't be holding back anything.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Draco69
True. He doesn't. But when you're close to speed of light battering ram with the strength of Superman, you don't really need to be that smart.

Well you do need some smartness in a fight.

he doesn't need to be smart in this fight though, coz it's a stupid hulk

Tron
Been done.

Merging...

batdude123
Bizarro.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Bizarro.

In a land-slide.

batdude123
Absolutely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.