Boddahs sig is horrible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
have you seen his sig...its a boy getting raped....I ve been raped before and its very horrible..I just want to brake down and cry sad

<<Solo>>
It's hillarious.

SlipknoT
I havent seen it

<<Solo>>
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_49076_L4.gif

Nazgulinthedark
messed

<<Solo>>
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
laughing out loud its funny

§pearhead
quite stupid...but not necessarily bad

Nazgulinthedark
how is that funny?

<<Solo>>
It's too complex to understand.

Nazgulinthedark
ok

MC Mike
It's really really nasty. messed

And you're only 14 Antoinette? Good Lord. You have my condolences.

Agent Elrond
It's just sick

Antoinette
Like I ve said..I was raped by my own father when I was 9 and I find it very hard to look at!

Shadow_King
Sick bastard. i dont know how a man can live with himself by doing that to a little and inocent girl. just makes me sick.

Antoinette
^ thanks..big grin

mc pee pants
where's YOUR previous sig, SK?

Shadow_King
which one????

wicker_man
Indeed it is in pretty poor taste, particularly after some of the comments that have been made through out this thread.

SlipknoT
Sk your old sig was awsome. The one with the guy pulling his deflated eye out

Shadow_King
i never liked his sig.

wicker_man
The sig. initially didn't shock me but after reading what Antoinette put (i.e. her first statement) and some of the comments she got back i was absolutely disgusted those people should hang their heads in shame, what she told us was no easy feat.

mc pee pants
the extraction of the eye maggot, as i like to call it.

Nazgulinthedark
no no please, dont bring it back!

Dogbert
It's quite inappropiate.

Linkalicious
i was just hoping the sig said "you. got. served. sucka."

Antoinette
^ well thats a lil bit more better...but still is disgustingsick and very hard to takeembarrasment

Drifter101
wow i guess in that case to people such as your self and some others it is very wrong, and i guess it is a little to sick even for KMC

Lone_Dragon
eek yucky It IS bad!!!!! furious mad ranting blowup Grr...

Shadow_King
By popular demands i will bring back my eye sig.

TrAnCeDuO
i think friggin hilarious since it closely relates to ownage. and I personally think that your lying. If you really were raped you wouldnt be going around telling random strangers on the internet.(and if you did get raped, you do realise that posting this kind of stuff has potential of a sexual predator coming after you and do the same thing that your daddy did?)

Nazgulinthedark
no...i hated that thing!

Shadow_King
well if i get more than 4 pm's of me brining my eye sig than i will bring it back.

Lone_Dragon
Nooooooo!!!! Please? No! sick

Shadow_King
ok well my eye sig will come back.

Darth Revan187
the cat can see through wood
see the cat see through the wooden door
see the burglar behind the wooden door
hes a vigalinte cat a cat whos a vigilante
banana on a balloon with eyes
eyes with a sauce baboon eyes in a sauce

Nazgulinthedark
weep ....fine torture me

Shadow_King
or should i make my own thread should i bring it back or not and you people vote and i will give you people until sunday???

Phoenix Aska
I told you all that Bpddah's sig is hilarious!!!

Shadow_King
ok my old sig is back.

<<Solo>>
BRING IT BACK!

TrAnCeDuO
yay!big grin

Kosta
Rape aint funny.

Furious Angel
shadow king's sig is grimy...sick

boddah's sig is just tasteless and inappropriateno expression

<<Solo>>
We know that, but the signature is in kind of disguisting way.

Shadow_King
Thank you furious i will take that as a complement.

TrAnCeDuO
it all depends on whos taking it! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

EDIT:coincidentally minutes after this post "Rape Me" by nirvana played on the radio weird.messed

SaTsuJiN
who the hell is boddah. and where is his horrible sig?...
&lt;-- wants to see what the fuss is about

TrAnCeDuO
look at kosta's post that pic is the sig and i love it.

SaTsuJiN
hmmm.. its not 'that' bad.. the way people were talking about it I thought it was a .gif of a real rape or something.

Phoenix Aska
The sig is funny...maybe you guys just don't have a good sense of humor...

Of course rape isn't funny...it's just the picture that's funny...I mean the faces of the stick figures and all...and really it doesn't look like the other person is being raped...but oh well...

TrAnCeDuO
and what about the people who are into that sort of thing? smokin'

drunk_nazgul
it's disgusting,
but I'm a girl, right?

Stick people... how ironic.

Boddah
his?

blink blink

Boddah
Well i like it

The End.

big grin

Syren
I think boddah's sig is kinda funny, originality in its most simplistic form. Shadow's sig, however, is laziness personified and disgusting to boot stick out tongue Couldn't be bothered to put some effort in so he found the most gross-out picture he could and hacked it down to size. Nice whistle

Canadian Moose
Pfft. Look at yours! where are the naked chicks?

eggmayo
what the hell is wrong, its a cartoon image. i dont see how that could possibly offend anyone... its like making a cartoon of someone being beaten up... its not offensive.
SK's however, kinda does gross me out a bit.

Syren
Are you dissing my sig? miffed

Syren
Thank you, oh ye of the wonderful taste big grin

Boddah
I cant believe my sig got a whole thread dedicated to it big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) It feels so special Happy Dance

Syren
*hooks arms with your sig*

Wanna be buddies? big grin

Boddah
sure big grin

eggmayo
its kinda like saying syrens sig is offensive to suicidal people cos cobain shot himself

Canadian Moose
No, but why not put something pretty that everyone can marvel in on there? Like a picture of you?

pennyroyal
o dear .... u dont say that

Syren
That's crap. How about your sig is offensive due to some of RATM's more uncomfortable lyrics? stick out tongue

eggmayo
^ pr's is offensive to people who like sex with frogs.

Syren
I wouldn't do it. But I could use my sibling sig, I suppose.....

*goes to change sig*

eggmayo
i dont see how rage's lyrics are offensive, if you dont like the song, turn it off. killing in the name doesnt actually seem to be about killing.

Alice_In_Chains
Boddahs sig is fricken great

Antoinette
atleast some people agree with mesad

TrAnCeDuO
^has yet to acknowledge my post earlier.no expression

Darth Sauron
That sigs disgusting, i was going to report it yesterday.

How about a campaign to get get him to change it, its sick

Darth Sauron
tranceduo, who would be into that sort of thing?
Apart, of course, from you and your depraved and slightly underachieving brain?

Alice_In_Chains
y is everyone a dude..?

TrAnCeDuO
http://logo.cafepress.com/9/123437.55199.jpg

TrAnCeDuO
hey who the hell are you to judge loser? oh i see how it is. im sorry! i didnt know you were a rape victim yourself! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
1- im not
2- sombody in here is, try to be sensitive you dick
3- dont quote the same post twice, theres an edit button, look, just there! Stop licking windows and press it yes

Antoinette
Well I am...and I think its disgusting...whos with me on having ^ restticted along with Boddah! The lil comment you said ^ is very wrong!!!:angry:mad

TrAnCeDuO
aww whats wrong darth you shit yourself again and wanna bigot? aww its okay.

heres something that might help you!
http://maddox.xmission.com/crybaby.gif

Antoinette
I wasn't potting at you Darth Sauron! Thank you! I meant to point at TranceDod...or whatever

Darth Sauron
who, me?
Your aware im defending you?

TrAnCeDuO
tranceduo- is it really that hard to spell?no expression

Darth Sauron
**** you, come back when you have something important to say happy

Antoinette
DS- you rock! rock

TrAnCeDuO
now now its not nice to use profanitybig grin

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/loser.gif

pennyroyal
why shud she be restricted ???

Darth Sauron
Profanity, i apologise, i will be politically correct.

Please leave my sight, i am in an angered state and you are not improving my mood.

Happy?

Darth Revan187
I find the sig funny

TrAnCeDuO
*sigh* okay why not *leaves thread* smile

Antoinette
TranceDuo.....Grow up...get ahold of yourself and leave us alone!

BuBye!

TrAnCeDuO
you rang!?

hey everyone look at the goth loser whos taking the whole rape cartoon thing out of porportion! you need to grow up hypocrite and stop being a bigot.

Darth Sauron
Thank you Tranceduo.
While your at it, would you mind also clicking the 'log off' button, and then erasing any memory of kmc you have please? happy

TrAnCeDuO
but why? im having so much fun with you Darthbig grin

Darth Sauron
did you even read her first post, i dont think its out of proportion at all.

You just need to stop looking for conflicts, and actually take into consideration the consequences some of the things you say will have on peoples feelings

Antoinette
^ agree! Haha

TrAnCeDuO
theres a difference between feelings and whats right. i.e. if someone had a swastika in their sig i wouldnt care since its their freedom of choice! me looking for a fight? no your the only whos being an bigot and making something out of nothing. for christ sake man its a STICK FIGURE! A RAPE NEVER TOOK PLACE! and if you cant take then dont come here loser!

DarkPheonix
hun.. you shouldnt call her a goth loser for one and two the blowing things out of proportions well.. you need to look at it in her point of view... shes still young and she has already had a hard life. you try being raped by you parent. some one you should be able to trust and love. Then you can make that comment bout blowing things out of proportion.

and I'm not saying this to be a biatch btw.. just stating an opinion like you are and I understand that. just step back sometimes and look at things in other ppls view points

Alice_In_Chains
how the feck did Boddahs sig drag up this shite

TrAnCeDuO
as ive said before if she really was raped she wouldnt be telling random people about it she would depressed and keep it as a secret. hence shes making it up! god i cant remember the last time somebody attention whored themselves like this!*cough* dark princess*cough*

Darth Sauron
Your trying to say its not you causing this?

You just, in this post, called me a 'Bigot' and a 'Loser'

and, i can come here whether i like things here or not, its my 'freedom of choice' wink

I know a rape never took place, but rapes have took place, and i dont think its somthing people should make cartoon of, or use cartoon of it as their signature.

Antoinette
thank you dark phoneix

Darth Sauron
thats stereotyping, not everybody keeps it quiet.

Making it up? thtas a pretty big accusation, can you back it up, with facts, not your retarded opinion?

and did you have to bring DP into this? You had a go at her too, do you have any regards for peoples feelings?

TrAnCeDuO
well yes you had critisize my view and couldnt let it go thus instigating a fight. and i didnt say you dont have the right to post on this thread. and as for the sig i dont think that eyeball should be made a sig but i dont care its their choice!

DarkPheonix
not true... ppl dont always hide b/c they were raped. I was. By my best friend. But no I dont dwell on it and I've learnd to over come my fear and anger. She still needs to and talking about it is the best way to do so b/c ppl can help you. happy

and I hope I didnt upset you... its not what I was after happy

just giving a lil insite happy

Antoinette
Tranceduo Why the he** would I make something like this up! I m not!!!GRR.....you should be restricted you lilttle Basta**!!

TrAnCeDuO
can she prove to us that she got raped?no expression

as for feelings no i dont. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
I have the right to critisize opinions, as long as its in an unabusive and courteous manner.

I find it hard to be courteous to you, so if you want to whine about it, use that 'no more tears' pic you posted a few minutes ago.

Then report me, go on, say i did something naughty

Antoinette
exactly its our choice...and this is our choice so don't critize it..leave!

DarkPheonix
can any one prove it after years have gone by?erm

and I'm sure you do have feelings you just choose not to share/show them happy

Darth Sauron
well she cant prove she did, but why would she bring it up if she didnt, if she wanted attention im sure she wouldnt want it in the form of us feeling sorry for her over something like that. Maybe a 'ive been dumped' but not this.

As for feelings: We can tell

TrAnCeDuO
i didnt say i was going to report you. i just your starting something. so step offstick out tongue and antionetkltr(how do you like your screwed up?) i dont really care what you think if you didnt get me with your silly rape story your not going to be taken seriously so please spare us the echo.

Thorondor
Harsh

Darth Sauron
Step off?
No, im not the aggressor here.

So until you realise that if you cant say anything supportive you should stay out of these threads, i will be here to remind you... its nearly christmas, santa knows if your naughty or nice, and he tells me

DarkPheonix
ah.. but he was stating his opinion... even if he over did it... you should both learn to restect that you both have a differnt view and it shouldnt turn in to this argument b/c this is what has become blown out of proportion

TrAnCeDuO
i was never the agressor. again your making something out of nothing then you, DP, and ant teamed up on me 3v1 isnt very fair.

good i cant wait for that fat bastard to come down my chimney so i can sever his head! evil face

Darth Sauron
Have you seen his comments in other threads of or near to this nature, he is never supportive, he is an absolutely self centered egotistical ***.

He doest think or doesnt care about the feelings of the people he is talking to.

Tranceduo, you do realise that these are real people, dont you?

shellie
Antoinette sweetie im truelly sorry that happened to you...my heart aches for you . thoough i dont think he should have to change his sig ....it would be nice of him if he chose to do so but he shouldnt have to...its with in reason i think of being PG13 .

TrAnCeDuO
no expression this is the internet baby deal with it! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth Sauron
was never 3v1
whatever anybody else says to you, i dont care, i prefer to keep things 1 on 1.

You wouldnd/couldnt kill santa, he would shit you.

DarkPheonix
hun.. i diodnt team up w/ themsad... I agree with both sides ... there are good point rom all sides... i get y you made you comments and why they did too.

TrAnCeDuO
oh really how do you know of my skills? thats right you dont. just like not knowing if ant is just making it up. as for teaming up then fine ill ignore the rest. wink

TrAnCeDuO
thanks its nice to have someone agree with me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Antoinette
I did get raped TranceDuo..do I have to explain to you how it happened...

will here we go!!!!

I was nine yrs old and I was sitting on my granpas lap watching Mash and then my dad comes in with my birthday cake....since it was only me and my dad and granpa....after we ate our cake....my dad said he had a big gift for me in his room..I got really excited thinking it was a bike....he grapped me by my arm very tighlt and told his dad to relax for awhile...so he did...My dad then clsosed the door through me on his bed and told me no not say a word....I yelled and then he put a sock in my mouth and told me to take my clothes off I did and then he touched me....after that....I ran away..and ...now hes dead and my mom doesn;t even know!!

Happy now TranceDuo now thast I proved it too you!!!!@

DarkPheonix
but its his personality and you need to respect that. for all you know he had problems a a kid.. or even still does.. or problems at home.... and that can reflect on how a person acts.

Darth Sauron
wheres the joke?

Its the internet, words still hurt.

I basically see alot of your posts and its all needless stuff that didnt need to be said.

expct critical reviews in the future wink

Elektra_lover
I know your pain. It is a horrible experiance

DarkPheonix
Antoinette
: yopu dont need to prove any thing to any one... its not like you'll eva meet them in person... dont worry bout it hun...

TrAnCeDuO
i can tell your sincere by your terrible grammar and spelling. im sooo sorry!!

and no DP, ive never really had an problems as a child. i just like calling bullcrap where no one seems to find it.

Darth Sauron
I have problems just about everywhere, but i dont let it affect how i treat people.

Darth Revan187
Hey, I've seen that movie before.

TrAnCeDuO
laughing out loud laughing

Darth Sauron
That was just needless

DarkPheonix
both of you stop and just agree to disagree... every one has a reason for every thing and you really don't need to believe or disbelieve any thing. And DS... it does show.. you get very defensive.

TrAnCeDuO
alright alright i offer a truce. any takers?

DarkPheonix
truce

plus this get us all to shut up happylol
and ends the argument Happy Dance

Darth Sauron
I defend my views, and i defend other people. That a crime? Would you rather i went on the offensive?

Darth Sauron
and in response to the truce, Truces, Pacts and treatys never work, im not going to waste my time. also i dont particuarly want to be associated with you, or look to be agreeing with you on something

DarkPheonix
no... I was saying you get defensive in general....neva mind...... god...... I didnt mean to upset any one.. I'll just leave... I am very sorry bout every thing sad

TrAnCeDuO
yeah i guess im more man enough than you are to have a truce. oh well ill leave you to your war mongering.

TrAnCeDuO
hey dont be sorry. as ive been you should never say sorry in cases like these. besides if it werent for you i wouldve never truced.

DarkPheonix
*still feels bad... skitters out of thread*

Darth Sauron
What can i say, im pessimistic and sceptical.

TrAnCeDuO
hey you stop that! you turned a situation where someone might get banned to where everyone might agree to stop fighting. you contributed a great way. DP you did the right thing now quick sulking and smile! big grin

Darth Sauron
so your not more man, you just dont want another 'ganging up' issue?

Bless your little cotton socks

TrAnCeDuO
whatever. stick out tongue at least i let people have their own opinion without tearing them a new hole. we dont have to like each other we just have to stop fighting agree?

Darth Sauron
agree.

And just for the record, i do alow opinions, i just defend those who you deem worthy to heap your...unique comments on.

TrAnCeDuO
so truce?

Darth Sauron
Truce

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>