jubilee vs. gambit(with all his powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
who would win in a fight against gambit who's new powers are flight explosion without neednig to touch things, being able to time his explosions and some wierd form of telekinesis and even more) I'm still going with jubilee.

ThaWhiteShadow
gambit. even the old gambit would beat her. he's more agile and a better fighter

crazyspinz
gambit can fly??

crazyspinz
i think i better match would be this new gambit VS war.

Cosmo Kramer
For shame

eleveninches
Gambit at his FULL potential is to be able to charge any object as much as he wants without touching it, and to have full control of the nuclear force. New Son was an alternate universe example of what gambit would be like at his full potential

baddspellahl4
he has alot of potential, and if he has so much, why doesn't he use it instead of being a petty theif, and why does he turn blue?

crazyspinz
ne one have a pic?

muffin man
don't make me choose 2 of my favourite x-men the cool guy and the cute one no so hard

The Flash
Gambit would waste Jubilee's useless ass.

C1nd3r
Prolly juicy and sweet... yummmmm......

Oh.. you said 'waste' sad

Wei Phoenix
Jubilee dies horribly...

Darth Martin
Gambit wins regardless but what does "all his powers" mean. Sungod Gambit or regular?

Mindset
TS hasn't posted in years.

KingD19
He means either New Son Gambit, or the Gambit who restored his full powers to fight him. Both of them do terrible things to Jubilee.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KingD19
full powers What exactly does that mean?

KingD19
New Son - New Son had control of kinetic energy at a molecular level. He could turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive. He does not need to make physical contact to do so, nor does he have a block to prevent him from using this on a living being.

He can cause another being to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion. He was able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it.
Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions.

Gambit - Total Kinetic Control: Gambit was temporarily given his full potential to battle his counterpart New Son. At his full power Gambit can control all manner of kinetic energy, allowing him to fire energy blasts, defy gravity, heal wounds, charge objects within his line of sight without contact, additionally he can charge organic matter, blowing it up just by thinking about it and effectively exist as energy. He can also manipulate the potency of the energy release.

He's just uber.

Konton
We don't know what Jubilee can do at full potential.

Gambit stomps.

Raptor22
whats the difference between new son gambit and the full power one from kingd's description? they seem the same

Konton
Originally posted by Raptor22
whats the difference between new son gambit and the full power one from kingd's description? they seem the same

I believe new son has precise molecular control and regular full potential does not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.