If you want a leader who has a backbone made of steel, vote Bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heatsandfire23
If you want a leader who has a backbone made of steel and always means what he says, vote for Bush. Theres a clear difference between president Bush and John Kerry, he voted for the war and now says it's the wrong war, wtf. He believes he, will get the french somehow to send troops to Iraq, get this, the french have made it clear they will not be sending any troops nomatter who's elected. I really want to laugh, but I can't because this is one of the most important election in our lifetimes, president Bush lead us trough tough times. I think the people who don't like Bush has gone too far, Michael Moore, who put his film outhere to say people to the left really pissed me off, he wasn't even in Iraq, the troops are there firsthand and knows what is going own. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that he wants to affect the election, or else he would have also shown some of the good things that is happening in Iraq. WTF is wrong with the media, it is ridculous, don't get me wrong, Bush has his falts, but he has stood up for america, I witnessed 9/11 and to this day I am still determined, I might even join the military, that how much anger I have towards the terrorists. Every day we should get up more dtermined to destroy these barbarians, I will stand with the president on November the second. All the Bush supporters and for the Kerry supporters I leave you with this.

Day in day out, the scars grow
A wise man will not back down when the goin gets tough
A wise man renews his commitment to fight and never stop fighting
For at the end of the day, all our obstacles will be knocked down
A new dawn is comming
The future will judge us on what we do in this decade
God bless you and god bless america!!

Vote Bush
Kerry supporters I also respect you, to be fair, god bless

mc pee pants
... but the giant douche is so much funnier than the turd sandwhich...

pr1983
this isnt the time, the place or the thread, and just so you know, bush'll get us all killed someday if he keep this up.

Agent Elrond
umm, there are 7546578633478 political threads alrighty. No need for another

SlipknoT
I dont know the turd sandwich is really funny

LordKerrigor
dunno about the rest of you but i like my bush's shaved laughing

Samurai Guy
There is always room for one more! roll eyes (sarcastic)

wicker_man
Shouldn't it be "If you want a leader who has a backbone made of steel, AND a heart made of stone, vote Bush" ???

Sorry couldn't resist, be glad when the whole things over with.

mc pee pants
but it's a douche! granted it only get's nasty poonani, but the turd sandwhich is the pawn of an assh*le.

MC Mike
If a want a crazy right-wing conservative who has the brain of an ostritch and the literacy of a 12 year old, I'll vote for him. smile

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
dont you mean a 5 year old?

TheProgramSmith
Bush is as sharp as a bowling ball. There is no way to contrast his intelligence; there is nothing on his level.

I have had the privilege (and I use the term loosely) of hearing him speak, and I was baffled at his lack of communication skills. The man cannot form a coherent sentence if it was a matter of life or death.

Antoinette
ok...theres always room for another one of these theards....sense he has the rite to be heard even though I m a Kerry supporter I give you my blessingsangel

I just don't want my boyfriend to go draft...I m on my way to canadalaughing out loud

Drifter101
please i dont need to be talked into this use the bush threads in the general forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.