whats yer age?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lucasfilm
what's your age and why do you like star wars? im doing a study to find out how many differnt people think and why star wars is so popular in diff age groups

i'm 16 adn i just love the amazing storyline except maybe the PT

Jedi Priestess
43 and this goes in the EU section LF

lucasfilm
thanks JP sorry

Jedi Priestess
just ask for a movage wink

DARTH DADDY
I knew you couldn't be my mom, to young. Bet your a MILF though. OH, an older woman. I'm 36 LF.

cornponious
You have no idea. She's a total babe.

corn

Jedi Priestess
MILF? blink Thanks Corn. hug

cornponious
MILF:

Mother I'd Love to F.

smile

Jedi Priestess
Fat Chance DD.

PVS
MILF indeed big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Jedi Priestess
blushing

PVS
naughty

cornponious
Look, PVS, we made her blush.

Awwwww.

Jedi Priestess
No more pictures for u2. The drooling is embarrassing. blushing

§pearhead
Move this to EU...? That's a stretch messed

16, fyi...

Sith Master X
<- 16

PVS

tpaquin
HAH!

theshakl
wow...most of us are around 16.....

i'm also 16

you older people embarrass me.......

I am SO just kidding......please dont' beat me....

i will also like Star Wars when i'm 40! Happy Dance

.::Levi@than::.

Jedi Priestess
I was your age (16) when I first saw ANH in 77 stick out tongue

Lyn
I'm 16...

DarthVader
im 14....

Mempho76
27... never saw a SW film until my wife's family watched all 3 SE VHS right before TPM came out.

Anakin2Vader
^^^ nice fam you married into

22 here

Count Doodoo
35 (Yikes - am I that old?)

I lived in Northern California at the time that Star Wars IV first came out, and I remember going to the public library in the spring of 1977 and reading (in the local newspaper) about a filmmaker in the area who was making a science fiction movie that would come out soon. The article mentioned some of the character names, like Luke Skywalker, and I thought "Oh brother, how stupid - that's all we need is another dumb science fiction movie." Because of that, I didn't see Star Wars until most of my friends already had, and were talking about little else. embarrasment

Lyn
Yeah...laughing Your in-laws sound great!

lucasfilm
lol cool the teens are all here i guess
i want to know what you look like though JP, not that looks matter.

and i first got extremely into starwars when i got the remastered THX tapes in '95 or '96 fo ra christmas present, i had no idea what it was, but from then on i became obsessed and i hope i am still in love with the saga when i am 30+

Mempho76
Yeah, they're okay. cool

Lyn
My brother likes SW too, though he's not as nuts as me. My parents do too and they're...uh, I think 46 and 47. They saw I think ESB (or maybe it was ROTJ) when they were 'going together'. Aww...laughing

Spectr4L
any other 19 yr olds besides me?

lucasfilm
i dont know maybe somewhere

Jayd265
im 16 and the first star wars i saw was episode 1 and i was so confused i didnt know what was going on. i saw it once then i went and saw episode 2 and was still lost then i watched all the other episodes after and have been hooked ever since.

BAILY
Hey Spectr4L, I am 19 as well. No worries, you arent the only one bud.

lucasfilm
DUUUHHHH..... (directed towards jayd) LOL jk
and i would just like to say congrats to .::Levi@than::. for bein' here since 2003 and he's only 13!

GIVE IT UP PEOPLE!!!! if i had known about this site sooner, i wouldl have totally been here when it started but alas, i came upon it while looking for epII info although i have had to come on repeatedly and so i have only been here supposedly since september... oh well

oh yeah, can you guys see my new sig?

BAILY
I see no sig bud. Sorry.

lucasfilm
lol, there we go, got it! thanks for the help baily!

Jedi Priestess
er Levi is a she. messed

lucasfilm
yeah

lucasfilm
oh shit, i forgot the S

BAILY
I love it lucasfilm! That is awesome. I love how the kid next to Ani is smiling after his two buds get decapitated! hahahahahaha. It's gold, man. I love it

BAILY
lucasfilm, better edit that last comment on the second page. No cursing bud

*shakes head* Do I somehow give off the impression that I am a guy? Seriously if I do, tell me.

Wierd thing is... I got obsessed with Star Wars after watching tpm on tv.

Stealth Agent
Im 14 and I saw episode 4-6 bout 2 years afore episode 1 came out

Morridini

Jedi Priestess
Levi I think its because the name Levi is most generally a male name hun.

good point.

It's also the name of jeans stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
I didnt know that. I figured it was a rock group or something.

erm If it is, I've never heard of them. It's a brand of Jeans over here. It's also the name of one of last year Australian Idol top 12.

Jayd265
i guess i deserved that

theshakl
My Star Wars watching estimated timeline:::

2 Years Old: ep. 4,5,6 ..on vhs tapes...
5 years old: watch them again with memory from when i watched them as 2 year old..and i really liked these movies even though i couldn' understand english...(only spanish)
growing up with the tapes i watched them..and sort of knew them all the time..
10 years old: Phantom Menace, Perfect age for me to watch it..
13 years old: Attack of the Clones, perfect too because of the love story and i was (growing..if you know what i mean)
16 years old: ROTS! (.....i'm a teen rebel ..lol j/k...i think i will be able to connect with this movie too...i am the perfect age to watch the prequels...

DARTH DADDY
JP, what country are you in? how could you not know that Levi was a brand of jeans? unless your a brit or something

SMOKE187
im 19 and i like the story to it

sithsaber408
HOWDY ALL!!

I'm 21.

Kinda like SHAKL, I first saw the OT on vhs. In '97 I was 14 and the special editions awoke my old fandom. It dawned on me in the theatre that lucas was putting these out to get folks ready for the PT.

I was 16 when I made all of my friends in San Jose watch it.
(I was the only white-boy geek, who hung with mexican taggers{graffiti artists}) I converted most of them.

I met my fiance in 2002.
Our first date as a couple was:Attack of the Clones.

(I have joked with her that I got my wife when anakin got his. Now that we will be gettin hitched in Jan., I have a fear that I may have kids in2005 like him!!!)

If she was preggers in aug. then Id have it may, right Jp?

lucasfilm
yeah i do remember seein' 456 when i was hella young didnt really realize what i was ssein' though and just got totally hooked again recently because there was a time when i just sort of forgot about SW and focused on school... i should have kept with the studying

Jedi Priestess
the US and I dont think she meant Levi Strauss.

SomeGuy57
Hey JP, dont you need to be out voting right now instead of talking about star wars and jeans?

PVS
funny no expression

Stunrun
Am 17 years oldwink
I watched the very first SW movie 20 years from when it was released(1997) then........... i was hooked for life! cool

cornponious
She already voted. She voted for James Earl Jones and George Lucas.

smile

corn

Naredhel
17 big grin Started watching when the PM was released; I wondered what it was all about, borrowed the OT and... the rest is history \o/ But I did watch in the order they were released!

jedijunky1138

lucasfilm
NARE: PM? you mean PT?

I did, but over here it's just better known as Levi stick out tongue

§pearhead
pm...phantom menace?

Revan X
19 1/2 and a Proud Starwars Fan.

lucasfilm
SHOOT YEAH NVM pm

Selket
i am an infinite being within flesh that is 19 years of age. (as we are all infinite if one studies enough this is plain to see).

star wars appeals to me because of the philosophy therein. the very christianized jedi. and the very much satanic sith.

the jedi run on dogma and rhetoric.
while the sith exercise raw power and will with no regard for any sort of rule other than that which they see fit for themselves.

it is an epic that plays itself out all around us if we but look

Clai Keboa
29 years young & still looking REAL good!!!

waynerobsonuk
I'm 33 years old and live in the north east of the England (and yeah we do do know what Levi jeans are laughing out loud ) I saw ANH when it first came out aged about 6, then later that year we went on holiday and they had a free cinema that showed it all week! Bought all the comics etc as a kid and to my ultimate shame allowed them to be thrown out by my mother laughing out loud (would have been worth a bit now I bet)
I've followed the star wars movies ever since. My abiding memory is of asking my dad where episodes 1-3 were big grin his reply was "they probably haven't reached over here yet...we might see them one day" PMSL... He was right from a 'certain point of view'.
So when ROTS comes out it will sort of be the end of one era and the start of a new one as my 1st child is due the same week! (We are currently having bet's that my other half will go into labor soon as the duel starts laughing out loud laughing out loud ) I've followed ep's 1-3 on line and unlike my mates I'm the only one who will go on line hunting for spoilers.
I'm currently beating off requests from mates that want me to add light sabers to photo's of them...LOL maybe I should charge *joke*

Wayne...

Jedi Priestess
well what the heck is @than?

Count Doodoo
I think it's s'posed to be Leviathan. It's the Hebrew name for a sea serpent in the Bible.

^Yup, you're right. It's also meant to mean something reeeeeeealy big. But since the name Leviathan was already taken, I just changed the middle a to @.

Edit- And added dots to make it look nifty big grin

Telperaca
Sixteen!

(Numbers are too over-rated in this thread)

angel

Jodo kast

Lyn
Awww...that's so sweet! big grinhappylaughing

Lyn
Awww...that's so sweet! big grinhappylaughing

lucasfilm
while that was sweet ^^^^^^
this was way to strange for me: VVVVVVVV

ChickinMeat
19yr old right here!

its starwars man, you just got to love it, starwars is magic man

Corsie
i'm 14

Sicky666
I'm 22 and I like SW because of the Dark Side of the Force, actually I like SW because of Dath Vader and Palpatine.

"I never saw something like this...dark...but also beautiful..."

Julie
I'm 21...er how does this fit in with EU???

Sith Master X
It doesn't I guess. erm

Mark Jade
I'm 17.

mosh16137
im 15 and have no clue why i like starwars

Telperaca

What? I'm honest!

Jackie Malfoy
I was about eight when I first showned the movie by my dad who is a huge fan of star wars.I love that movie from the start and I still do!JM

padme wanna be
Im 15 and like Star Wars cuz Anakin IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

5knuckleShuffle
< 20 why do i like star wars?

i have never seen a movie that has a outstanding plot and interesting charachters.

Areora
Sith and Jedi shall both fall... and make way for....The Jeith!!! A group made up of both light and dark side people who shall wage an enormous war against the new republic!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! ALL HAIL THE JEITH!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.