Which Do you Men Prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tkdgurl
Skinny women or thick women?

LordKerrigor
uh........

§pearhead
not sick skinny...but certainly not fat messed that's kinda disgusting...because obesity is something that can be prevented, after all smile

pr1983
rephrase the question please...

Tkdgurl
thick doesn't mean fat. It means full

§pearhead
i know...i still answered your question

pr1983
oh, ok, skinny, but not extremely.

LordKerrigor
yeah skinny but not like too skinny

Darth Revan187
which ever one tastes better

LordKerrigor
lol darth

sniper
i like my women healthy...
some girls i feel like i would break in half messed

silver_tears
well I'm a girl, but I prefer curvy woman smokin'
cause some girls look like their ribs are about to pop out of their skin no expression

pr1983
sometimes curvy women are sexy, but i like orientals and theyre usually skinny unfortunately

§pearhead
"sometimes" curvy women are sexy...? all the time stick out tongue djee

silver_tears
like angelina jolie love
cause at least then there's something to actually hold onto confused

pr1983
sorry , i meant some curvy women are sexy, wrong wordage

Mane
i like someone who is isnt obese or emaciated.

<<Solo>>
I'll second that stick out tongue

silver_tears
what do you guys consider obese? laughing out loud

Darth Revan187
the cat can see through wood
see the cat see through the wooden door
see the burglar behind the wooden door
hes a vigalinte cat a cat whos a vigilante
banana on a balloon with eyes
eyes with a sauce baboon eyes in a sauce

§pearhead
fat stick out tongue

as soon as someone's stomach pops over their pants and sags...well, that's enough for me

silver_tears
yuck messed

§pearhead
ah, yes...gotta love the US. How is it possible that so many are fat? god sick what do they do all day?

silver_tears
I dont know messed but ewwww

§pearhead
it's downright disturbing sad

vaya_the_elf
My bf is fat, well he is not as bad as he use to be. But I still love him because he is so nice, and for that I find him cute.

Alpha Centauri
Personality matters but if you're asking me what I prefer, it's curves.

Vida Guerra is one of the women I view as having a rather flawless body.

-AC

Darth Revan187
MEN

RaventheOnly
Filled in droolio skinny is ok..... but lacking stick out tongue and fat is..... well..... not .... some peeps i just sit and wonder... how? no expression laughing out loud

Tired Thins
Any girl who weighs over 120 pounds is a huge lard ass. eek!

mc pee pants
i actually prefer somebody who feels good hugging. i don't want a girl with bigger muscles than me. i certainly don't wanna girl heavier than me (i weigh 200 pounds). but i also don't wanna girl like kate moss sick girls like monica bellucci or salma hayek droolio

Raven Guardia
TH omg laughing laughing out loud actually 120 is not that big because it could be solid like toned up muscel.....fat girls are like 140+

Tired Thins
Yet at the same time, how is it possible that so many of them are so skinny? confused

Tired Thins
Nope. I have a strict screening process when I am even to be seen in public with a woman. Anything over 120 is too much woman for me. eek!

RaventheOnly
oh look ideal ^ whistle love

Tired Thins
I excercise rigorously every day to maintain my sizzle chest and monty python abs. I expect my woman to do the same! eek!

RaventheOnly
I could do so many excersises but it does nothing mad months on end straight and nothin mad

Raven Guardia
TH&gt; dude, thats so pethic 120 is like nothing.

Raven Guardia
RTO&gt; laughing out loud I think your great the way you are love....TH just has a swelled head, he is a body Nazi.

Tired Thins
Ooops! I thought we were talking about age! My bad. embarrasment

mc pee pants
likewise. so i just decided to maintain... and that alone is hard doing with all the f*cking food in the states.

Tired Thins
laughing I'm totally joking around.

RaventheOnly
embarrasment schmoll stick out tongue from my last pic i lost about 10-15 pounds whistle

RaventheOnly
omg .... i'm freakin even drinkin tea !!!!!! tea rather then soda or juice!!!!!!!! mad

Tired Thins
Hey, folks, I was joking around! I really draw the line at 95 pounds. I make my girlfriends stick their fingers down their throats after dinner so they won't gain any weight at all. embarrasment Is that bad?

Tired Thins
I way 86 pounds. yes

RaventheOnly
hysterical i know your were playing laughing out loud but still mad

mc pee pants
i meant all the f*cking food... not f*cking embarrasment

D-Double
It would probably make smooch'n afterwards kinda awkward.

"OMG, was that a tomato skin?" sick

Tired Thins
I don't ever think I will get married. I have a new plan. smile

Raven Guardia
TH&gt; I would hope you were only joking...cause my friend Felicia is anirexic she got very ill and lost 50 pounds in one month...not a funny thing she could have died sad

RTO&gt; thats good love,.....water is also healthy and walking. I lost like 10 pounds over the summer from walking and swimming so much.

Tired Thins
In AMIMU Magazine, they say: Americans have the best eating habits in the world. The American diet is by far the healthiest and the fat levels in American food are less than in any other country.

Tired Thins
I am sorry about your friend. I will keep her in my prayers.

RaventheOnly
fear scawwwwy

water!!!! eek! over here the tap water is not the greatest fear happy thats great Love happy

RaventheOnly
Compared to like Mexico stick out tongue where the second ingredient is like lard stick out tongue laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
...do I even want to join this discussion?
Why such a degrading topic??

Raven Guardia
thaks TH smile *hugs you*..she has been getting test done and she is doing a bit better but she needs to retrain herself to eat.

RTO&gt; what about buying bottle water dasni is really good.

mc pee pants
degrading how?

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue yea stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
I count as fat to most guys already. Why does it matter what size guys prefer.

God, it depresses me.

I don't eat anymore, but I'm still in TT's fat list.

D-Double
Why are you not eating? no

drunk_nazgul
I can't.
I look at food, and I just can't eat. If anyone mentions food, I start feeling nauseous.
I meant I don't eat much anymore. I would die if I didn't eat anything.

But this topic is still depressing.

mc pee pants
lemme tell you a couple things...

first... stop looking at magazines with all those models and skinny women. they just make you feel fat, even if you're not. you know why models always look mean? they're always f*cking hungry.

secondly... nothing is a bigger turn on than self-confidence, which is different than being cocky.

Raven Guardia
DN you must eat!!......my friend felicia started out like this and ended going to the hospital for test and IV'S ....I dont think you want the same happening to you its not worth it. if a guy cant see you for the beatiful person you really are then he has a problem not you.

drunk_nazgul
If I lived with all you guys, I would have self-confidence. My town doesn't like people who look like me.

cry You're all really nice.

But anyway... I respect guys who are man enough to put up with thin women, and who are kind enough to show them how to eat.

D-Double
I'm sorry to hear that. sad

If anyone mentions food to me, I start breakdance'n. big grin

Seriously, you should see someone about that, Nazzy.

drunk_nazgul
Everybody tells me I should solve it by myself and leave them all alone.

You should get back on topic and not center this around me. All my friends hate me for it.

Goldeneye
Although I'm a guy and do take looks into consideration, you'll have to trust me that personality is also important (at least for long term relationships) and for intimate ones where there is actually love and not infatuation

Tired Thins
Remember when i said this, well, AMIMU Magazine means: A Magazine I Made Up! big grin

drunk_nazgul
I kinda came to that conclusion when you said American food was healthy. blink

Sun Ce
personality all the way, ive met soem luvly ppl on this forum who cares if they fat/skinny, just having some extra fat on u is a little heathly btw, its not heathly being a stick erm, hmm but i duno why i'm not eating much these days no expression, i look for food and i just don't eat it anymore, strange but yeah thats the way i am, ah well i guess its nto that bad, i just need to get out walking big grin, but girls are luvly in all ways, if u look in their eyes do u see fat/skinny?, becasue i don't, i think that girls eyes are all that matter to me droolio, well personality is a great thing also big grin

Tired Thins
It's a silly topic, so I tend to joke around in threads like this and give silly answers. I was joking. Truth is, I prefer whatever woman knocks my socks off. If she's plump, oh well. If she's skinny enough to slip down the drain, so be it. If I'm crazy about her and all I want to do is be with her, then it really doesn't matter how much she weighs. I just can't imagine having one girl for the rest of my life, so I may as well enjoy many girls, or women, I should say.

Tired Thins
American food CAN BE healthy. It just depends on what you eat.

drunk_nazgul
classic.

wink

Sun Ce
yeah okay

silver_tears
good for you thumb up

Canadian Moose
Women should be treasured. I love them all. It doesn't matter to me.

silver_tears
I think I love you cry

Alice_In_Chains
awww ur just sooo sweet

Canadian Moose
Hehe...you're so sweet. smile

But really. I meet women all the time. All are different. Each has their own idiosynchrocies and nuances. Women are so fascinating, complex, and beautiful in their own ways.

Canadian Moose
Like you dear. I thought you were a dude, but still you were cool, then I found out you were a woman, and that made you even cooler! smile

Alice_In_Chains
ahaha yep...gave u a shock no?

Canadian Moose
Aye, it did. Especially when you were hitting on me. wink

Df02
not too skinny, more cushion for the pushin then

Fearnix
laughing out loud
i like a girl's that like me

Alice_In_Chains
haha indeed...

but hey im all woman sweet thing

Canadian Moose
Indeed you are. More than I can handle. wink

Alice_In_Chains
how so hun?

Canadian Moose
You're just too much woman. HOTTTTTT!

Btw....where is that PICTURE you promised? mad

Alice_In_Chains
aarrggghhh sweety give me chance..im a busy woman u know...
but i will promise..by Friday..i will have some pics..

Canadian Moose
Fine. Friday...that is your last chance. wink

I'm out Alice baby, have a good night, until tomorrow. *kisses her hand*

Alice_In_Chains
my last chance? hmmmm
ok see u hun..

Mr Parker
Thick myself.Nice for them to have a little meat on their bones. big grin

mc pee pants
something to hang onto.

Frosty Beverage
warm, loving..and sexy eek!

Not really skinny or thick

i like a girl with moderate looks and nice personaltity.

woo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.