Harry Potter Quote Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elijah's Girl
In the Star Wars Episode I and II forum, someone brilliant started a thread where you can only talk in Star Wars quotes. I thought it'd be fun to start a Harry Potter one, too. You can't use the quotes in the order they go in the movie, but they have to make sense together. For example, my favorite in the Star Wars one was, "If you strike me down now, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." "Well, I dunno, I can imagine quite a bit." The quotes have nothing to do with each other, but they fit! Let's do all movie quotes to avoid having to dig through books for quotes. I'll start:

"'Choo doin' down there?"

tai-san
Follow the spiders.

you-know-who
why couldnt it be follow the butterflies????

Elijah's Girl
"Because there are true horrors in your past that your classmates can scarcely imagine."

Lupin, PoA

FoamyFan
"now...i'm going to bed before either of you come of with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse...exspelled"

-Hermione

Elijah's Girl
"No, only one will die tonight."

-Sirius, PoA

~Air Angel~
I think we have one of these already..............I'll check...if this thread disappears I will bump the old Quotes thread I merged it with.

~AA~

RoguePw25
AA, I think you're referring to this thread:

Guess the Quote
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t301075.html

~Air Angel~
Yeah I was....this one is a bit different............it can stay for now.

~AA~

~*~Tassie~*~
No, my thread is guessing the quotes..as opposed to playing with them to tell a new story.
I've gone through the forum, already, and I don't think there's been a thread like this.. it's a cool idea.. smile

~Air Angel~
This was a good idea. You guys have to help Phoe now b/c i am no longer modding!!!

I don't have the time anymore...but I'll still stop by from time to time. big grin

orlisgrl15
continuing the tread.... "You'll find that hard to prove."

(thats fom hermione, book two, i couldnt remeber any qoute from the movies at this moment so i got one from the book, sorry!)

angelsflame265
(we should be able to use both)

" Oh. . . well. . .yes, I suppose it is . . ."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.