A Dare for Tired "Thins" Hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Tired Hiker, I dare you to get a Livejournal, on Livejournal.com, and update it frequently! I wanna see if you can do it. Who else thinks Tired Hiker should keep a Livejournal? yes stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Me! fruits_apple

.::Levi@than::.
Me too!

Sun Ce
Not me, why put the poor guy though such hardship laughing out loud

Tired Thins
What is it exactly? I've never heard of it? embarrasment

Tired Thins
I just checked out the sight, but I still don't really get what it's all about. Would I be able to piss people off and tell about my wierd adventures in life? embarrasment

drunk_nazgul
Rockingness.
You should do it.

Chelsea23
that'd be cool...but you have to talk about me..ok? stick out tongue

It's basically a journal, on the net, and you update, and write stuff. And yes you could piss people off and tell them about your wierd adventures stick out tongue

Clovie
EXACTLY eek! happy

Tired Thins
So, okay, this sounds really 'up my alley'. Few questions: Does the public get to read it? Do people get to respond to my journal? Can I get into arguments with people who don't see eye to eye with me, without getting banned?

If all the answers to these questions are 'yes', then I think I just found my new favorite website! Which leads me to another suspicion: Is this a ploy to get me to go somewhere else because you are all sick of me? shifty

Clovie
i'm not sure if ppl are able to comment on what you've written erm
but reading is you decision, you can let them or forbid (at least it works trhis way here erm)

Tired Thins
Okay, so I opened up an account at livejournal.com . I entered one entry. So, now what do I do? Do I go and read other people's journals? How? I couldn't figure out how to read other journals. How do I know when someone responds to my entry? Anyone know? Is it a social environment like KMC? I still don't fully get it. erm

/\RK
tired thins, we havent really talked before have we?

Tired Thins
No, I don't believe so. How the hell are you? Do you know how this live journal thing works? smile

/\RK
no i saw it and was like 'eh', but me im good, tired but not thins shifty
ive been up since 1am, and its 5:30pm, and i have had NO coffee eek!

Read the FAQ, fiddle around, you'll get the hang of it

Tired Thins
I'm almost out of my liquid crack (Starbuck's) myself, which means sleepy time will hit me like a ton of bricks at any given moment. big grin

Tired Thins
Hey, Levi, I read the FAQ and I still can't figure out how to read other journals. Please help! embarrasment

/\RK
lucky b@st@rd, we dont get starbucks in australia, well atleast not in my city

You click on someones name, and when it comes up with their profile, ya click on their name again. I think...

Tired Thins
I'm surrounded by Starbuck's. I basically have to drink it. It's everywhere here. I can't avoid it. I tried, but I just can't. erm

Tired Thins
Thanks Levi! smile Is there a list of names somewhere? Or like a forum? embarrasment

/\RK
send over some for me droolio or fax it Happy Dance

Tired Thins
*faxes Starbuck's liquid crack to /\RK* eek! Careful with that! It' hot!

/\RK
thanx, *sculls* i feel strange

JKozzy
You can join communities, or find other people on Livejournal and add them to your "friends" list. PM me and I'll help you out smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.