Freddy vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine is passing through Fear Street one day after a part time job at a gas station when he finds a kid running away from his parents whom at the time are trying to load him up with sleeping pills. Suddenly night falls and Wolverine has to stay overnight at the Sunshine Inn when the Secret Service busts in and tranquilizes him before he can fight. Thats when he meets up with Freddy and the only reason is because the old pervert is trying to figure out just how old Wolvie truly is. Who wins? I say Freddy only because Wolverine will most likely slip into a dream about program Weapon X in Canada where he'll be too scaed to awake.

SnakeEyes
THIS THREAD SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN STARTED...

IT SHOULD BURN..

Abaddon
I know this one! Wolverine and Freddy are goning at it then out of nowhere some chick lightes the dock on fire and decapitates Freddy.

Stealth Agent
Wolverine

hed kick Freddy's ass

Tron
And it's not Fear Street, it's Elm Street.

chilled monkey
Wolverine. He would be able to overcome his fear, thus defeating Freddy.

justjakk
Its really tough to say who would win in this one. In the animated version of X-men, Wolverine was trying to save Jean Grey who had been abducted by the group of mutants from the sewers and is met up with an old woman who possesses the power to make you see terrfyig images. Although he fights through it, he was still messed up from it. Since Freddy is in his dream and can constantly changer what is being seen, it would be a hard match. It would probably end up with Wolverine jamming his claws into Freddy and waking up with Freddy hanging off of his claws. Then he would simply tear every limb off of Freddy's dumb a$$

Crazymaniac
Wolverine fought the Hulk which would demolish freddy

jrodslam
Freddy wins. Hes the dream master and manipulater. Logans not smart enough to beat Freddy, plus he's an immortal demon.

Creshosk
Freddy would win this, he's got homefeild advantage and can manipulate people's dreams, and find whatever that person is most affraid of.

And as was stated since the last freddy movie freddy is actually a demon.

chilled monkey
Freddy routinely gets defeated by teenagers. Logan could take him.

justjakk makes a good point, but Logan doesn't scare easily. He would most likely fight back, possibly go berserk and (as justjakk pointed out), attack Freddy, wake up and drag him into reality. In the real world ,he'd slice Freddy into pieces.

Crazymaniac
what can freddy do to Wolverine? Logan would heal all of his damages. I understand freddy cant die but then they would fight forever

Mider
Wolverine's healing factor doesnt make Him immortal if you wound Him to severly He will die like a shot to the heart of cutting off the head.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mider
Wolverine's healing factor doesnt make Him immortal if you wound Him to severly He will die like a shot to the heart of cutting off the head.

Indeed. He's not Deadpool. He cant regenerate limbs.

Creshosk
Wolverine's healing factor doesnt make Him immortal if you wound Him to severly He will die like a shot to the heart of cutting off the head. I'm not so sure about the shot to the heart thing. . . He does charage through hailstorms of bullets. . .

jrodslam
Bullets wont penetrate the adamantium. They dont touch the brain. Thats why he could do that.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bullets wont penetrate the adamantium. They dont touch the brain. Thats why he could do that. But the other vital organs? including the heart? Because the ribs may be adamantium but. . .

jrodslam
.......Dont the chest plate protect the heart?

Other vital organs maybe, but for some reason they rarely get hit. Either way Freddy wins. Hed go right for the killer.(No pun intended)

Creshosk
.......Dont the chest plate protect the heart?The sternum? I'm not sure if cartiledge got the adamantium. . . I don'tthink it did because he doesn't have an adamantium nose. . .

the heart not totally protected by bone. . .

Other vital organs maybe, but for some reason they rarely get hit. No, they get hit all the time, but he recovers from that too. . .

Either way Freddy wins. Hed go right for the killer.(No pun intended) Yeah, I dont' see Wolverine beating a demon.

Vivien
Freddy would wipe the floor with Wolverine.
Anyway Freddy can't get into an adults dreams!
Wolverine would slash and swipe but freddy would turn Wolverine's blades into butter or something even less harmless.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Vivien
Freddy would wipe the floor with Wolverine.
Anyway Freddy can't get into an adults dreams!
Wolverine would slash and swipe but freddy would turn Wolverine's blades into butter or something even less harmless.

Not true. Freddy can get into anyones dreams. He just prefers the kids cause he wants the revenge on the parents. He was a pedifile so he loves the kids.

Whoever knows of Freddy and the legend can be affected.

Avalonofthewind
He'd turn to Super Freddy and Kill Wolvie.

Mider
He even beat Jason rather easy i mean He had a bit of trouble going at Him toe to toe but He just turned Him into a kid and almost drowned Him.

Creshosk
He even beat Jason rather easy i mean He had a bit of trouble going at Him toe to toe but He just turned Him into a kid and almost drowned Him. You know he's good when he can scare the undead, without the use of holy powers.

grey fox
I am unsure of this because logan does have a lot of fear in him but he usually ignores it , so freddy could use that to his potential and unload a whole bag of dream demon shit on him or of course wolverine being a god now thanks to being worshipped by fan-boys could just look at freddy and the elm street slasher would explode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.