The Three Stooges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

missbloom19
Ok some of you may know me as a weird 13 year old who loves old stuff........ well the stooges is no exception plz feel free to talk discuss and do w/e ur little stooge loving heart desires

Thank You

stick out tongue

missbloom19
ok why dont i start this my self ............ I love moe larry and curly all equally cause they are alll so wonderful lol

missbloom19
i guess no one shares the love of the stooges that i do????? damn guys you need to watch more classics and forget about "The Real World" the stooges is way funnier then that

missbloom19
o well sucks 4 you

Mr Parker
This thread should actually be in the televison shows section.That might possibly be why nobody is responding.I dont know.But hey! at least you got one person here who is willing to participate.Yeah the stooges is a classic.I pity people who have never had the chance to watch the stooges,they are the best comedy show of all time.Like you,I like the ones with Curly the best.Yeah every kid your age should watch the 3 stooges.

I just now noticed it IS in the tv forum.Oh well,their loss OUR gain Miss Bloom. roll eyes (sarcastic)

missbloom19
lol thanks!

missbloom19
did u ever see the three stooges movie that came out in 2000 i think............ well any way it was the biography of the stooges and it was rele sad sad

poor moe had to go through alot of s*** with his brothers dying and such it was really sad (blows nose) i;m sry i get very emotional lol

Mr Parker
No I missed that. sad

missbloom19
it was pretty good except moe larry curly and shemp didnt look anything like they were supposed to

DanZeke25
i love the three stooges and i'm 13... i havn't seen many episodes but whenever they are on i watch them... but now i don't no when they are on anymore... and i think Curly is the funniest too... my uncle has 150 videos with 3 episodes on each video... im gonna see if i can borrow a couple at a time

Mr Parker
oh man your uncle is lucky.Im jeoulous.

missbloom19
lol me 2!!!!!!! i went to best buy and they have six episodes for $35 i would have bought it but i didn't have any money oh well ill save up and christmas is coming s0o....................

missbloom19
OMG there was a 7 hour marathon on and i watched the whole thing!! but that last episode was half wits holidays that the episode Curly had a stroke on set! soo sad he wasnt in the last scene....

Wolfie
The Stooges are hilarious! Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, they were all great!

Best episode, when Curly has the loose tooth. He drops off the roof and the ceiling caves on him. He spits out pieces of the ceiling, thinking they're teeth. "You got em all!"laughing

Boo to those new movies. sick

Jay1979
I too watch the stooges whenever I get the chance. I am however wondering if someone can help me out. I was watching a few days ago and noticed something. I counted at least 10 or more episodes that had a yellow naped amazon in it. It was the same bird each time. I was hoping that someone might be able to find out the bird's name and who owned it. Being that it was shown flying to one of them on more than one occasion, I was thinking that it may have belonged to one of them. Also, given the life-span of such birds, there is a possibility that it may still be alive today. I just thought it might be cool if there was still a living part of stooge history somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.