Man in the Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Taken from his home in Toronto, Mr.Man is put in the moon...He chose, of course he did, to live there...in isolation from everybody else...it was ultimatly all up to him...he might as well be dead...I'd say he should be...but I can't really judge him....wait I just did. He lives there by himself. Away from his friends. Away from his family...He hates himself because he's the one to blame, He is forced to look down at the people on earth, the happy ones...and see what he could have had...see what he DID have, if only he hadn't ruined everything in the first place...I mean the first AND second place...he messed up a bunch of times...Noone would ever pity him. Who would pity a destroyer of all things beautifull? What makes Mr.Man(who lives in the moon) most upset is that the ones he was so very close too he hurt because of the foolish decisions he made. At least now that he's in the moon, he can't hurt anybody anymore. He's by himself...Circling around the entire earth watching everybody be so happy...Seeing the people he was so close too As distant as they ever could be...so far away...in a totaly new way. He hates himself...and it's ironic that everyone hates him....of course he did so many things to countless others...He didn't know what to do...so he went to the moon...the chance of a lifetime...now he's stuck up there and he will NEVER come to earth again...He will NEVER see the one's he loves so very much again...because he destroyed them...so he sits in the moon and cries over all the hurt he caused...to the people who gave him nothing but love. He will never love another. How could he? He's in the moon. He can only remember the one he loves so very much, and count the stars that God placed there so they would shine for her. He was happy, but for the last time. the man in the moon. His only wish would be far to depressing to print here. and I cannot even now bring myself to type it. So I won't.

ragesRemorse
can you like paraphrase that for me?

MornGlory
I am lost

Afro Cheese
I think it was a poem or something but not in stanza form...I think i kinda get it.

ragesRemorse
you know, what if the man in the moon really isnt a man, but just craters from asteroids that have crashed into the moon from outerspace? yeah i know it's crazy. i dont know i made it to the part where the dude was looking down on the life he chose not to have or somthing, but if he chose to live there, coulnt he just leave? whats the guys name anyway,i think its rude to keep calling him man, if he has a name.

you-know-who
..........ok then........ im to lazy to read all of that.......embarrasment:-0

sim0921
Mr. Man? lol
Is the guy dead, and thats his ghost or somthin? confused
I dunno no expression

Gundark
Smoden, don't be so hard on yourself, man. You'll meet other girls.

(hugs)

sim0921
^ laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
The man in the moon looks weild.But I like him.I like your story/poem.See you around!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.