attention - direct episode III related spoiler with regards to clone wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gangularis
sorry to post a semi-spoiler with regards to episode III here.. but the mods apparently consider this simply UE. so i'm sorry to those who run across this bit of UE/Episode III spoiler. Why they didn't simply move my other thread to this forum doesn't seem very practical to me. but who am i to judge.

Anyway, if you don't want any spoilers for episode III you may not want to watch the next season of Clone Wars.

i read in cfq magazine that the new clone wars cartoons will be around 12 minutes each, in length.

They're due starting in march 2005.

The events of the new clone wars cartoons will be what make up the opening scroll for Revenge of the Sith, making it more than just EU.

General Grievious will have a much more substantial role(is General Grivious more UE or episode III related??... sorry i didn't realize that if he's more a UE character.)

hopefully no one complains and closes this thread too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.