A-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nevermind
Any A-team fans here? I love that show. You gotta love Mr T's over-the-top acting. I haven't seen it in ages and it airs on TV1 (In australia) every tuesday night at 7:30pm. I love all their crazy plans and how they always try to find ways to get B.A (Mr T) on the planes. There's also plans for an A-team movie which will be cool!

Clovie
i remember it eek!

there was that cute guy who was driving a corvette happy

big gay kirk
I pity the fool that does not know the A-Team... and you aint gettin me on no plane, Hannibal!!

Mr Parker
Oh god,I freaking hated that show.

KillTheLight
omg i remember this show i used to love it

Nevermind
Why!

WindDancer
The show was silly yet fun to watch. I don't recall what happen but when they tried to replace the original four members the show took a nasty dive and finally got cut. I pity those fools!

grade 3 ol
YAY ATEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE ATEAM!!!!!!

I live in australia and i watch it every Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My fav character is totally H.M Murdoch!!!

My little sis said he was cut once but i think shes blind...

I like him cause hes crazy...

I think th guy youre talking about that drives the corvette is Templeton peck (Faceman) but the cute guy, I'm not so sure.

grade 3 ol
is nobody talking about the A Team anymore?

Mireille
Originally posted by grade 3 ol
YAY ATEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE ATEAM!!!!!!

I live in australia and i watch it every Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav character is totally H.M Murdoch!!!

My little sis said he was cut once but i think shes blind...

I like him cause hes crazy...

I think th guy youre talking about that drives the corvette is Templeton peck (Faceman) but the cute guy, I'm not so sure.

ok i haven't seen the show but Grade 3's told me all about it and I WANNA SEE IT. and as i was reading the quoted post i though for some reason thet she had written H.M.R blockhead. which is in fact from robin hood men in tights. any way thats off topic so i will now cease to exist in this thread till i have seen the show.

grade 3 ol
DONT DIS THE CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talkin to lil sis about wanting to join the team (also SG1 but thats different) and i come to the conclusion that it woul be far too much 4 B.A to handle, I mean, 1 crazy person is already too much 4 him, What about 2!!

Heyas Mireille: I have 1 ep taped ( should have been more but mum said i wasnt allowed 2 tape any more) ( CURSE HER!!!!! CURSE ALL MOTHERS!!!) (well... not really...you know...) and heres something that will get you interested you pyromaniac... THAY BUILD A FLAMETHROWER out of just some stuff they found in a farm shed!

I love the way the guys basically build tanks outta tonka toys...

YUO GO GUYS!

Mireille
Originally posted by grade 3 ol
DONT DIS THE CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talkin to lil sis about wanting to join the team (also SG1 but thats different) and i come to the conclusion that it woul be far too much 4 B.A to handle, I mean, 1 crazy person is already too much 4 him, What about 2!!

Heyas Mireille: I have 1 ep taped ( should have been more but mum said i wasnt allowed 2 tape any more) ( CURSE HER!!!!! CURSE ALL MOTHERS!!!) (well... not really...you know...) and heres something that will get you interested you pyromaniac... THAY BUILD A FLAMETHROWER out of just some stuff they found in a farm shed!

I love the way the guys basically build tanks outta tonka toys...

YUO GO GUYS!

FIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIRE
IWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCH
ITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWAT
CHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAWATCHITIWANNAW
ATCHIT
IGETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIG
ETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGET
TOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGETTO
GOTOTHEFIRESTATIONIGETTOGOTOTHEFIRESTATION

ok im over it.
we go watch now?

grade 3 ol
sure!

And who cares about your work experience...?

NOBODY 3343434!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

( is it true with the multiple exlamation marks being a sighn of mental... something?)

Oh well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali_GambitRules
The A-team is brilliant shame on u if u don't like it. Guy driving the corvette is Faceman

Ali_GambitRules
Hannibal is the best character!

grade 3 ol
No, Murdoch is the best!

grade 3 ol
where is everyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.