Rank these Subcosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Put these twenty sub-cosmic guys in the right order, i know my list is a bit wrong; no ties

1. Spiderman - as Captain Universe
2. Thanos - no explanation needed
3. Morg (unenhanced) - herald
4. Silver Surfer - herald
5. Red Shift - herald
6. Drax the Destroyer - created to battle Thanos
7. Quasar - protector of the universe
8. Dr Strange - sorcerer supreme
9. Beta Ray Bill
11. Terrax - herald
12. Annihilus - master of the negative zone
13. Firelord - herald
14. Airwalker (original) -herald
15. Nova - herald
16. Gladiator - praetor of the imperial guard
17. Hyperion - squadron supreme
18. Proteus - Moira McTaggart's son
19. Apocalypse - the first mutant*
20. Blackbolt - inhuman king

rolling on floor laughing

Alpha Centauri
I would put Surfer third, switched with Morg.

Quasar, when it comes down to it, is a bit of a weaselheimer.

I agree with alot of what you said though.

-AC

leonheartmm
um a lot of these arent sub cosmics, and wheres kosmos

Wynndar
Reed Richards once said Annihilus was more powerful than Terrax so that could be arguable...Blackbolt's spot could be argued too.

norrin radd
i would put surfer above morg.

the rest i have some doubts, is cosmic spiderman that strong? more then thanos and surfer?

is strange more powerful then terrax?

and blackbolt position in last is also arguable

Krissy Von Doom
Cosmic spiderman seems powerful but wasn't really tested against characters like Thanos. But it's virtually like a force of nature.

Where would you put Blackbolt? At best, no higher than 16, I'd say.

norrin radd

leonheartmm
if apocalypse is on your list than y isnt nate greay, cable and franklin richards there, they are all more powerful than apocalypse and franklin is even more powerful than proteus, hes almost at celestial level. and sentry should also be among them{well maybe, he is very powerful and might come in the major cosmic list}

crazyspinz
i would put redshift above surfer and morg, he is mutch more powerfull than surfer, he only lost to him because he was outsmarted

Krissy Von Doom
That's why rolling on floor laughing

leonheartmm
lol, that slipped my mind

Wynndar
we could just focus on these guys...I think we could all think of 20 subcosmics each to add to the list...no one mentioned Thor, Blastaar, Occulus, Drax, Adam Warlock, Captain Marvel, Jack of Hearts, Destroyer, Hyperstorm, Nimrod, Super Skrull, Reptyl, Ronin the Accuser, Star Hawk, etc...yea Franklin doesnt belong on the list considering his potential is vastly beyond the rest of the characters'...however all those guys I mentioned could fit in there some place...and if I really thought about it I could throw another 20 in there.

Krissy Von Doom
Throw everyone in, below Skyfather and Tyrant level.

manjaro
no freaking way both gladiator and hyperion is so far down! and even proteus and apocalypse for that matter

Krissy Von Doom
Gladiator could be moved one spot higher, above Nova, but Hyperion would still be one spot under Gladiator. Apocalypse, when compared to the ones ranked above, doesn't seem all that powerful. And Proteus could be higher, I admit, but realistically, what can he do against any of the heralds or Dr Strange?

crazyspinz
beat him to a sensless pulp...

Darth Jello
that's what bothered me about the AOA, why didn't strange just send Apocalypse into Mephisto's hell or Dormammu's realm? He was prolly sorceror supreme at the time that Legion killed Xavier.

manjaro
the only heralds that are even on gladiator's strentgh level are SS and The destroyer. he could be a herald without being further enhanced. and hyperion is Cl100 too

Wynndar
all of the heralds possess the power cosmic unlike Gladiator...strength alone cannot compare...except for old school Gladiator, before he was downgraded...but still, his powers can only be used to fight or destroy, far more one dimensional than any herald.

Krissy Von Doom
Yep, strength alone isn't enough.

And, I think everyone from number 14 upwards would put the beatdown on Gladiator and Hyperion. Gladiator might be able to beat Nova though.

Darth Jello
why isn't Ego on the list? the guys a planet!!

Krissy Von Doom
that's why stick out tongue

manjaro
i know about the str thing but if you check it out a herald's basic function is to find a world for his master and whuup ass just in case ppl dont wanna get eaten. gladiator can breathe in space, and i believe he doesnt need food or eats rarely, one or the other. so he would be a perfect candidate, but i think that galactus might be afraid to further empower a being so powerful. cuz if some strange ass way SS always find a way to keep him at bay. so i could only imagine what an unstoppable force he would be cosmically enhanced.

besides its completely in the realm of possiblilty cuz he's so blindly loyal to the Shiar that if lilandra or Deathbird tells him to herald for galactus he'll do it

Wynndar
yea a herald is meant to be physically formidable...but unlike Gladiator, Surfer can reconstitute matter, Terrax can manipulate earth, etc...They have the power cosmic...even the Kree had the right idea when they made Ronin artificially cosmic powered...he uses his powers to such a diverse effect, even moreso than Surfer!...he is not as strong or durable as Gladiator, but the cosmic factor forces me place him above...u read Ronin's last fight tith the FF? such a crazy bastard....he teleported Four Freedoms tower to the moon!

Krissy Von Doom
Are you referring to Ronan the Accuser? Isn't that guy just Ironman level with his energy batons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.