Getting Excited Now!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Is anyone else getting as excited as i am knowing that the first trailer is nearly upon us?

The Ones
no. since i cant watch it since im in uk and it wont let me become a member of "another-way-to-get-george-lucas-some-money-space"

BAILY
Darn right I am excited. I cant even sleep right now. This is going to be the best week for ROTS yet! First completed footage being shown, oh yeah!

kegs202
I'm in UK as well.Don't worry we'll get it as well.GL wants everyone to see this trailer.I think Lorraine Kelly will have it on her show after GMTV.Failing that someone will put it on the net as soon as it comes out.

Xam
im excited cuz in one year i get to hold the episode 3 dvd in my hands big grin

PVS
does every thought and emotion on the trailer require a new thread?

Xam
nope but i go along with the flo muy friend

Lord Darth Gabe
ROTS will be in my opinion the best one...even better than ESB...

Jedi Priestess
Thats a pretty tall order there. I hope you are right but it's going to be hard to do.

GCG
its only a teaser ; how long could it be ? 15 seconds perhaps ...........

<<Solo>>
That would be nice if they could pull that off.

darktim1
can't wait to see on tv .

Jedi Priestess
supposedly its 100 seconds long.

darktim1
I just read superherohype.com and they said on the 4th they are going to be showing midnight screenings of the incredibles just thought let you know. for now out.

DarthCyrax
2more days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.