who's the hottest teen actor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i think john patrick amedori is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think there are some other hot guys too. but no one can beat john . . . . or can they?

startxthexmosh
out of those...John Patrick Amedori.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
ive never heard of any of em apart from the harry potter guys and i dont think their hot or talanted....

FoamyFan
none of the guys you listed are...you guys have horrible taste in men....i like sean biggerstaff...

~*Angel_Wingz*~
sean biggerstaff aint a teen....this post is for teen actors

FoamyFan
dude he is ****ing 18! so yes he is a teen

missbloom19
you should add rupurt grint to the poll hes dead sexy!!!!!!!

FoamyFan
.......eww

missbloom19
o calm urself............i girl can dream cant she?????

FoamyFan
yesh...and i perfer to dream about going to hogwarts...and dating oliver wood...hell ur right...we can dream....congrats! you just made it to my friends list

Remi48
Emma Watson

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh rupert grint is cute, no offence ppl but what the hell do you ppl see in danial radcliff????????

sorry i though sean biggerstaff was older...

mmmmoley
is that the ginger guy from harry potter?

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for tom felton b/c he was so damn fine in hp3 rock

L49_JoaquinLovr
Daniel Radcliffe of the selection above, but how could Rupert Grint be left out? Omg. He'd have got my vote.

Chloe2106
Dan Radcliffe

Hey, dont forget about Jacon Smith, hes so sweet smile
big grin

~*Angel_Wingz*~
oh i didnt notice fankie muniz was on there, i would have voted for him, hes not hot but i like malcom in the middle lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.