Monica Bellucci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
This talented actress is flaming hot.. If you guys don't know her she played Mary Magdalene in The Passion of the Christ and Persephone in The Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions

lomelindi
TALENTED???????? blink messed

babe182
i dont even know who she is and i watch alot of movies and alot of t.v and ive never heard of her... SORRY!

dragonpisces272
Korri's gunna freak if she finds this thread big grin. hehe there's already a "hot fan club" of her in the matrix forum laughing

cgtuna21
what it shouldnt b in the matrix forum this is about a person. and plus i dont really pay attention 2 the matrix forum. idc what u guys say this shouldnt b closed. this is a place 2 talk bout her in not just the matrix but also other movies.

Kes

Kes
What the f**k?

Darth Vicious
She is freaking hot, i loved her in the Matrix, pitied her in Irreversible but i would most def do her in my bed and anywhere for that matter, i wouldnt even think about it!

cgtuna21
ya she could b my mom. shes like 40 or 41

Linkalicious
i hated her character in Tears of the Sun....girls like her need a quick 5 across the eyes. how you gonna lie to marines that came to save your life?

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Yeh, I thought she was younger. But she's one of the most beautiful women around. And she's a good actress.

lomelindi
noo catherine zeta jones is much more beautiful than her and more talented... out monica! stick out tongue

cgtuna21
so what... this is a monica thread

Korri
i hate her miffed

Kes
laughing Catherine Zeta-Jones laughing You're funny!

Darth Vicious
This Pics prove Monica is a Goddess!

Darth Vicious
anotha Pic!

Darth Vicious
Shes sooooo hot!

Darth Vicious
In this pic lets just say she was sooo happy to see me that she gave me a nice gift and i reciprocated by giving hera gift of my own!

clavis9495
omg! sick thats just childish..

Korri
kill her miffed

angel

Kes
Yeh right! You wish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
she is such a **** miffed

lomelindi
NO, the funny is you big grin bellucci is ugly compared to catherine

cgtuna21
i have 2 admit catherine is hot but who cares. she hot as her 2 and shes like got lips just like angelina jolie's, and now she's a ****. so stop talkin about catherine. make ur own thread of her

cgtuna21
o ya theres a thread of her, sry my bad

Darth Vicious
Why the **** comments? In what do u guys bsased ur comments thats shes a ****? and true CZJones is gorgeous but so is Monica and if the comment is based for Monicas role in the Matrix, specially Reloaded, i bet you anything Neo enjoyed kissing Monica better that that manly woman Trinity, i know he wanted more than a kiss! And Kes u right, I wish!! LOL

BackFire
Monica Bellucci is a very strong actress, anyone who says otherwise is probably judging her off of her performance in the matrix films, which are nothing special in any way.

If you want to see a truly remarkable performance, watch Irreversible. She is absolutely amazing in that film. Her acting during the infamous rape scene is second to none, and despite her amazing looks, still makes you feel sick because of what is happening too her. Once again, anyone who doubts her talent should watch Irreversible, one of the finest films of the past few years.

Oh, and yes she is scorching hot.

Darth Vicious
Damn Backfire, u always end up talking about rape films or sick films for that matter and yes her performance in Irreversible is excellent!

Lil Seraph
lol. Backfire's funny. Hey Darth Vicous thats a dirty pic wats she covered in? It looks like something wet. Wats that u sed about you giving gifts to each other?

Darth Vicious
Lets just say when she took that pic, she had LOADS of fun! ahahhahahah

Lil Seraph
Why was she wet then.........I get it! ....Hahaha!

Darth Vicious
Damn, it took u 2 days to get it, someones a bit slow! LOL, J/K

SeptemberRain
naughty

mc pee pants
i'm so in love with her right now.

BackFire
Yep, she's awesome. Beautiful, and talented.

For anyone who doubts her talent, go watch Irreversible, her performance in that film is amazing.

blalocklover
Backfire "Here" at this post, i agree with you. you can see Malena for another violent scene with her (nude included of course) and the proof she can act.

Well she is amazing.

Morning_Glory
she sounds familiar..erm

Fëanor
omg!!!! monica belluci is soooo divalickalicious!!!! droolio

MildPossession
She is a good actress yes, she is interesting to watch in the French film Dobermann, cool violent film.

And she has Vincent Cassel, the *****! lol.

Fëanor
then i would have to say that vincent cassel is a very lucky man indeed

WrathfulDwarf
I was looking a some pics of her from a movie premier....whoah! in a world of skinny, boney, and flat hollywood actress...Monica puts them to shame. Gorgeous curves! I love her.

Plus she can act. thumb up

BackFire
Yep, absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy and she can act very well. She's a very brave admireable actress for portraying some tough roles such as the one in the great Irreversible.

BobbyD
She's so both ends of the spectrum for me.

One time I'll see her and she's a goddess. Others, she does nothing for me. Why? Heck, if I know.

vintageSW77
that irreversible flick is disturbing
felt dirty afterwards
but Monica is up there in the top 3 hottest chicks of all time for me

Coolhalvo
I just gave a 50 min presentation in Italian on the region of Umbria. Luckily she is from there and I was able to talk about her for awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.