Avengers brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win if each of the avengers fought each other in an all out brawl.

Post-dissassembled, Thor would wipe the floor with all of them, and most of them are out of action anyway, so this thread is refferring to them as they were BEFORE dissassembled.

eleveninches
I think it would be down to Thor vs Scarlet Witch.

Although Iron man might stand a chance as well

radioboy121
I think there was a female Captain Marvel incarnation within the Avengers rank during the time of Magneto's trial. I wonder how she would fair. She seemed powerful during the limited time I saw her.

Sersi was outrageously powerful when she went crazy, but Vision was able to subdue her (she was distracted though).

wrathofachilles
What are Scarlet Witch's powers again?

Arsenal
It would come down to Thor Scarlet Witch and Iron Man but Thor would take this

radioboy121
Much of Scarlet's power other than of the mystics is to make things impossible possible (with more or less accuracy). She reminds me in this respect the hellion Roulette.

Maelstrom
I like Quicksilver. I think it would come down to him and Thor. Quicksilver could contorl motion enough to make the hammer never return. Lost forever. Then he'd need to defeat one of the toughest guys there is.

crazyspinz
well, thor would wipe out all of the others with ease. unless hulk is consitered in the other category, he was an avenger....

KharmaDog
AS much as I think Vision is the coolest , Thor is the big winner here, But like crazy says, if hulk was in the mix he'd mess them all up pretty bad.

lightaxe
Thor would pwn in a fight against them. And i doubt that Quicksilver culd really make moljnir unuseable for Thor.

jplatinum
Thor or scarlet witch.

armandovalles
giant man from around the onslaught saga would school them all cuz at that time he learned how to balance his weight and strength so he could become like hundreds of feet tall and still maneuverable and strong as hell.

Draco69
I'm surprised noone mentioned Iron Man...

leonidas
iron man has held his own against thor in the past - even without the asgard armor. i think he even absorbed one of thor's lightning bolts once then defeated the thunder god by turning his own power on him, only magnified. it's the same way IM beat the surfer, though afterwards his armor overloaded and he too was ko'd.

i believe if it was a brawl, cap would direct everyone against thor who could not beat them all at once. thor would NOT be the winner. - in fact i say he'd go out FIRST. then, with some well placed hexes, SW could take out IM and quicksilver if she got the chance - the others would probably also have turned on IM being the next strongest. i believe cap would have taken out hawk already. i've never believed much in GM he'd be ko'd by vision leaving cap shehulk, viz and SW. SW viz and cap would take out shehulk leaving cap SW viz. here it gets tough. i'd guess SW and cap would team to polish the viz as the next largest threat leaving SW and cap. i think cap would find a way to ko SW after eluding some nasty hexes.

cap wins. doesn't he always?

Scoobless
ok.....Iron Man is my pick

He turns his sonics to full at the start which disorientates everyone
He hits Thor with max repulsors, missiles, bombs and whatever else he has knocking him out
Repulsors easily handle Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Quicksilver and Captain America (remembering that they are still being bombarded with the sonic assault)
Uses Uni-Beam to temporarily blind She Hulk and punches her out before she can increase her strength
Vision would be his biggest problem as he would be less affected by sonics and can go intangible to avoid the repulsors... but IM is far more resourceful and would eventually take him out with some kind of techy explanation

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
ok.....Iron Man is my pick

He turns his sonics to full at the start which disorientates everyone
He hits Thor with max repulsors, missiles, bombs and whatever else he has knocking him out
Repulsors easily handle Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Quicksilver and Captain America (remembering that they are still being bombarded with the sonic assault)
Uses Uni-Beam to temporarily blind She Hulk and punches her out before she can increase her strength
Vision would be his biggest problem as he would be less affected by sonics and can go intangible to avoid the repulsors... but IM is far more resourceful and would eventually take him out with some kind of techy explanation
Thor before the disassembled saga is King Thor, do you remember it?
He can wipe the floor with Iron Man, and even without the Odin Force, he will:
Use Mjolnir to parry repulsors, missiles and avoid bombs flying.
Shoot at Iron Man with a powerful magical blast from Mjolnir, teleport in front of him, and beat the living crap outta of his armor with his fists and the hammer, and if it's not enough, GodForce will give peace to Tony.
Then there's Hawkeye, 1punch, he's out, Giant Man?Some lightnings please.Quicksilver?Thor will block him in mid run and knock him out.Scarlet Witch?Thor will create an hurricane slamming her against a wall.The remains Captain America with She-Hulk.
Thor pummel Captain's America shield, throwing him several feet away and K.O.ing him in the process.Then he goes fist to fist with She-Hulk and school her with his superior fighting skills.

leonidas
i still contend the most powerful would fall first were this actually in a comic - the avengers fight best as a team against an opponent. i believe this is the mind set they would take before the battle came to its close.

cap is the man.

long pig
I agree with Cap saying "Everyone! Attack Thor or none of us have a chance!" then he kinda hangs out behind everyone.
Then yells to Ironman to help him handle everyone else after Thor is out.
Then when ironman is finally done everyones dead cept him and Cap, Cap throws the exausted IM a bottle of jack he poisoned earlier........you get the point.
Cap NEVER loses.
Even when he does, he doesnt.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor before the disassembled saga is King Thor

i thought it was classic Thor....... if it's King Thor then this isn't even a fight... it's a slaughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.